Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Empty
PostSubject: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:12 am

Submit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Then Wait for Them to be Approved or Rejected by The Hokage!!!
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Mochiro Uchiha
1 Tomoe Sharingan!

As Mochiro woke up in the morning ready to earn my Sharingan, there was a letter on the night stand next to the bed. As i read the letter it says, "you must journey to the Hidden Mist Village, so you can earn you true right of a Uchiha clan member, who has the power of the Sharigan eyes". Once you reach the Hidden Mist Village you must find, fight, and kill Zabuza". For Mochiro running away from and then returning to the Village Hidden In The Mist was the hardest thing to do, but if it meant earning his Sharigan Eyes he had no chioce.
Mochiro left at noon, so he could get a jump start on his quest. Mochiro jump from tree to tree for hours. Nearing the Hidden Mist Village, Mochiro heres a cry for help, that makes him make a sudden stop. He looks around the forest and sees an old lady get mugged by two teens who are from the Mist Village. Mochiro grabs a kunai from his pocket, then throws it down in front of the two boys. They stop to, and look up at the tree branch that Mochiro was standing upon. Mochiro jumpes down in front of them and says " you know you should respect your elders". One boys respond by saying " what do you know old man", the other says " yea. Leave us alone you creep". Mochiro takes a step closer to the two boys, and the two boys say "stay back" then take off running. Mochiro helped the elderly lady up on her feet.
The old lady asks " thank you, by the way, may I know your name sonny". Mochiro replys " Mochiro Uchiha". She asks him "what you doing way near the Mist Village", he says " well im looking for someone and I might be in town for a couple days before I find him". " You can stay with my husband and me until you find this person" she says. " Thank you" Mochiro replys. Mochiro and the lady walk towards her home and when they arrive Mochiro asked the lady " do you have an extra bed room that i can take a nap in". Oh sure, right upstairs, but surely you must be hungry". So Mochiro eats a meal thanks the old lady and takes a nap.
Later that day, Mochiro goes out into town and asks around for the Zabuza guy. Everyone told him about the horrible things Zabuza has done and told Mochiro that Zabuza is always there at the bridge. So Mochiro walks towards the bridge, when he reaches he hears a voice that says " I've heard you've been looking for me". Mochiro says " so you must be the monsterious Zabuza that I've been told so much about, how about you show yourself and stop hiding. From the mist arises a tall figure with a sword on its back.
Mochiro says " Funny everyone talks so much about your rain of terror, but you don't look so tough". Zabuza then response " how about i show you just how scary I am". The Mist then begins to thicken, underneath the mist Mochiro makes his hand symbols and cast his Water Clone Technique. Zabuza sees the clones and says " is that your best water clones". The clones and Mochiro make hand signs and yell Water Release: Violent wave Technique. Zabuza with stands the Violent Wave Technique and laughs. Zabuza then rushes at one of the clones slicing him with his big sword. Zabuza does the same thing to the other two clones. Mochiro makes more hand symbols and says Water Clone Technique. Zabuza quickly rushes at all Mochiro and his two clones. They all make hand signs and and say Water Prison Technique.
The Clones and Mochiro trap Zabuza, then the clones hold Zabuza in the Water Prison, while Mochiro made hand signs then said Water Release: Violent Wave Technique. Mochiro decides to toy with Zabuza, while he is imprisoned. Making more hand signs saying Water Release: Gunshot Technique, Water Release: Violent Bubble Technique. It was getting late so Mochiro decided to end the battle. Mochiro used his most deadly technique, He made the hand symbols and Shouted "EARTH RELEASE: DOUBLE SUICIDE DECAPITATION TECHNIQUE". Mochiro watched in amusement as he saw Zabuza scream and yell for Mochiro to stop the attack. Then Zabuza took his sword off his back and stab himself in the stomach and twisted it, and Watched him fall to the floor bleeding to his death.
Mochiro went back to the old ladies house to pick up his things and go back to konaha. He picked up his things and thanked the old lady for her hospitality and set off for konaha. Mochiro arrived in konaha late at night, so he took a shower and well deserved rest.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:56 pm

^_^ This is Accepted!
Great Work Mochiro!! Im Proud Keep It Up!! Excellent work!
You Know have earned 1 Tomoe on your new improved Sharingan Eyes!!!!
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Mochiro woke up early in the morning, eager to find out what he needs to do so he could earn his second tomoe for his Sharigan Eyes. A note on the floor next to his bed read: From: Lord Hokage

"Shizune needs a break from work, so she can lounge and be lazy for a day". "So to earn your Second Tomoe for your Sharigan Eyes you must serve as my assistant for today". "Get ready to be put to work because I have alot for you to do today". " Report to my office ASAP so you could start on all of these things".

"Are you serious I have to serve as Lord Hokages assistant, just so Shizune can have a day off "!!!!!! "Well I better hurry and get to Lord Hokage's office". Mochiro jumped from rooftop to rooftop just to hurry up and assist Lord Hokage. Mochiro reached the window of Lord Hokage's office and said " Good Morning Lord Hokage". " Aww Mochiro there you are, I'm going to need you to go down to the mission briefing room and give the young squad a D-rank mission, that ladies cat should do nice". " Then I want you to go to the lounge and get me a cup of coffee, and pick up my other Hokages Robe from the dry cleaners down the street". *Chop* *Chop* these things arent going to do themselves. " Yes sir " Mochiro dashed down the hallways and the stairs, towards the mission briefing room and gave the young squad their D-rank mission. Then Mochiro ran to the lounge and made Lord Hokage a cup of coffee, he dashed back upstairs to give Lord Hokage his coffee. " Now I got to get Lord Hokages dry cleaning.
Mochiro jumped out of Lord Hokages office window. Jumping on every rooftop until he reached the dry cleaners. Mochiro picked up Lord Hokages Robe and dashed back to Lord Hokages office. When Mochiro got back Lor Hokage said " Now I need you to go dwon to the Ramen shop to pick up my lunch", " when you get back alphabetize these missionreports by the first name of the Shinobi", "then alphabetize these mission reports by the first name of the groups leader".
" Sir Yes Sir ". Mochiro set off to the Ramen shop for Lord Hokages lunch, Mochiro reached the shop and told them " I'm here to pick up Lord Hokages Lunch". " Aww yes here it is ", " There you go young man". " Thanks ", Mochiro went back to Lord Hokages office to deliver his lunch and alphabetize the mission reports. Mochiro got back to the office, gave Lord Hokages his lunch and began alphabetizing the solo shinobi mission reports.
When Mochiro finished the first set of shinobi mission reports, he went on to the group mission reports. " The day is almost over ", " huh ?" " whats this Lord Hokage did you know you had a meeting today with the counsil members". " Yes, what time does it start". "It started five minutes ago". " We need to go now sir". Lord Hokage and Mochiro ran down the hallway all the towards the Conference Room. Lord Hokage thanked Mochiro for his assistance and let Mochiro go home.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Haha! Mos Def! xD! Accepted!
You now Have 2 Tomoe For Your Sharingan eyes!!!
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: 3rd tomoe    Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:41 pm

The next day from serving as Lord Hokages assistant Mochiro woke up and took a shower. When he got out the shower he found a letter on the floor. The letter read: " Your final tomoe for your Sharigan Eyes is about to send you on a dangerous mission ". " You must travel to the Forest of Death once more and defeat The Long Dead Kidomaru", " you need to copy his Body Flicker Technique ". " Be careful as Kidomaru is a fierce opponent".
Mochiro set off for the Forest of Death, he left right after lunch. Mochiro jumped of the trees to get towards Kidomaru. As the stories foretold Kidomaru is one of the fighters for Orchimaru, he looks like a man but his demon is a spider-like man. Kidomaru is known as the Web of Shadows. As Mochiro makes his way to the center of the forest out of no where a web flies from the right of Mochiro, wrapping him up and sending him falling straight to the ground.
Mochiro acts fast, grabbing a kunai from his pocket and cutting himself free from the web. Mochiro lands on his feet and looks around for the attacker. Approching from the shadows was The Long Dead Kidomaru. " So you must be the Kidomaru Mr. Web Of Shadows. " So you've come to my forest looking for me have you". " Yes and I've come to get rid of you and stop your rain of terror". " HaHaHaHa, foolish little insect you will be crushed by my hands and then I'll deal with you easy with my Body Flicker Technique.
Kidomaru jumps down at Mochiro and makes hand signs and says Web Wrap Technique. Mochiro quickly makes hand signs saying Water Release: Violent Water Wave, the wave pushes the web back and at Kidomaru. The web wraps up Kidomaru while the waves smash him into a tree. Mochiro makes more hand signs and says " Water Release: Gunshot", Mochiro put an exploding amount of chakra into the Gunshot. Kidomaru went flying back into a giant tree in the center of the forest. While Kidomaru is that far Mochiro casts his Water Clone Jutsu, The two Water Clones and Mochiro branch out into the trees, while the third one stays. Kidomaru uses his Body Flicker Technique. Kidomaru gets behind Mochiro and kicks him, in that instant Mochiro's body turns into water. " Huh?, a Water Clone but when did he......that right when he used the Gunshot technique that flew me back into the Forest", Mochiro used the Body Flicker Technique to get in front of Kidomaru. Mochiro used his Sharingan Eyes, Unknowingly Kidomaru looked into Mochiro's Sharingan Eyes, Mochiro said Sharigan: Demonic Illusion. Kidomaru was sent into a lake were he was drowning and his skull started caving in underneath the pressure. Then Kidomaru was sent to an open field, were he was being stabbed by multiple Mochiro's with kunai knives.
Just to toy with Kidomaru, Mochiro reeased his Sharingan eyes then opened his Sharingan Eyes and said Sharingan: Negative Confusion. Kidomaru picked up the kunai that laid on the floor when Mochiro cut himself out of the web. Kidomaru tried to resist confusion, but couldn't. Mochiro released his Sharingan, then made hand signs and said Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique. Kidomaru used the Kunai and slit his throat." Seems like the famous Kidomaru isn't really as tough as everyone says", " he couldn't even beat when I on chakra". " Such a pityful shame this guy everyone says is so strong couldn't beat a Chunin level ninja".Mochiro then left the battle site, went to Ichiruka's Ramen Shop, so he cold get something to eat for dinner. After, dinner Mochiro took a shower, and then a well deserved rest.

Last edited by mochiro_uchiha on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : rejected <:'(>)
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 pm

^_^ Accepted

You Now Have 3 Tomoe Sharingan!
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm

The Following night, Mochiro thought about everything Lord Hokage told him. The things that his Father had done, my Father being his best friend, and worst of all Kisame. Mochiro woke up the next Morning, with a messenger hawk next to his bedroom window. Mochiro took the note from the hawks feet, then the hawk flew off. " For you to earn your Mongekyo Sharingan, you must train for five weeks with out food or water". " Your training will commence immediately after lunch". " This will give you a chance to fill up on food and water". " Good Luck Shinobi".
At lunch time Mochiro went down to the Ramen Shop and filled up on big bowls of Ramen. Mochiro then followed the notes instructions and went to the woods to train. With out a drop of water or a spec of food. " What am I going to train". " Should I work on my chakra reserve or controlling Sharingan and perfecting my Jutsus". " I should just train my whole body so I could get use to this no food and water". Mochiro walked up a tree and sat down on one of the branches. Mochiro meditated for six hours straight with out any distractions, Mochiro stood up of the branch and jumped out of the tree.
Mochiro worked on all the Water Release and Earth Release Jutsu for two weeks perfecting the amount of Chakra he put into his Jutsus. Reflecting on the restless nights Mochiro had training through the day and night. Mochiro rested in the tallest tree on the longest branch, he used his Hidden Mist technique so a cloud would form around him. That next Morning , Mochiro used his Water release: Waterfall Basin Technique to make a Mirror. Mochiro looked into the water and opened his Sharingan Eyes, he said Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes.
Mochiro sent himself into his on Eyes, walking around hearing nothing but the rattle of shackles. Mochiro then was grabbed by his arms and legs by Shackles that came out of no where. Mochiro paniced as he saw himself standing in front of him, the copy Mochiro took out a shuriken then threw it at Mochiro right arm. Then two more Mochiros appeared and the drew a swords and stabbed Mochiro in his left arm and leg. Then, another Mochiro pulled out a Kunai and threw it at Mochiro's right leg.
The pain Mochiro was feeling all his wounds was unbariable. Mochiro switched to his Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven. Mochiro then found himself laying on the floor in a room full of Mirrors. Mochiro was stuck to the ground, suddenly the Mirrors shattered and the glass pieces stabbed Mochiro all over. Barring the pain Mochiro went to the Black Burning Paper Body. Mochiro body was already in bad shape but for a good cause he finally learned to control his Sharingan from within himself. Mochiro released his Sharingan and healed himself up. Mochiro rested for five days,as he was stuck in his eyes for two weeks.
" Two days left of my training", " what am I going to do ". Mochiro meditated for those last two days no breaks or interuptions. Mochiro learned to conserve as much chakra as possible, while making his Jutsu powerful and controlling his Sharingan. " Finally, after five long weeks of training I can return back to Konaha". " When I get back Im going to the Ramen shop for some food". Mochiro returned to the village and went directly to the Ramen shop.
" Mochiro", " How did your training go boy". " Lord Hokage long time no see". " Same to you". Lord Hokage sat down next to Mochiro and said " Listen Mochiro I have some bad news". " Well what is it Lord Hokage". " I've learned that your Mother is the Hidden Sand Village", " Shes been there for five years in a coma". " If you please you may travel there to see hear spend as much time as you like". Mochiro with tears of joy running down his face said " Thank you Lord Hokage". " When you reach the Sand Village Hospital make sure you ask to visit Kisho Uchiha". Mochiro set off for the Hidden Sand Village immediately after eating reaching the Sand Village late at night. Mochiro went to the Hospital and asked for Kisho Uchiha, the lady at the desk said " Room 213 on the second floor".
Mochiro walked up the stairs towards his Mothers room. Entering her room Mochiro sits down in a chair right next to the door, Mochiro looked a her long black hair, black eyes, and pailish skin. Tearing up as he sees his first look at his Mother and he has to see her in this condition. Mochiro spent two weeks in the Hospital just looking at his Mother, that Morning Mochiro's Mother opened her eyes and said " Young man who are you?". " You look an awful like my son Mochiro". " I am your son" , " Mochiro Uchiha". " My....How much you've grown my little boy I left to protect in the war ", " Look at you its been years I can tell". " Tell me Mochiro how is your Grandmother". Mochiro looked down in disappointment. " I ran away from her when I was just five years old". " Oh, How old are you?", " Im 15 years old". Mochiros Mother had tears running down her face " my babys all grown up"
Mochiro and his Mother talked and laughed all day. Mochiro told his Mother of his spar with Lord Hokage and told how he earned his 3 Sharingan tomoes and all the missions hes done for Konaha. Later that night Mochiro heard heavily breathing coming from his Mother, Mochiro called the doctors and nurses. They came rushing in and told Mochiro to get out, two hours passed and one of the doctors came out. " Sorry son, we tried our best but she just didnt make it", " we will find a good barial place for her". Mochiro dropped to the floor in utter dispeer, and was tearing up . " Mochiro, Mochiro", " You mustgo to the Kazekages office immediately". Mochiro followed the Sand Ninja Lord Kazekage office. " Mochiro Lord Hokage has fallen down do to his illness you must return to the village at once".
Mochiro dashed to the Leaf Village in a hurry with tears running down his face. Mochiro reached the Leaf Village then went to the Hospital, He went to Lord Hokages room, there was many Doctors and Nurses. Mochiro felt the pain of losing his Mother and just watched as she past, and now being helpless for Lord Hokage. Mochiro felt a shift in his eyes. Hours past when Lord Hokage went into the ER. The Doctors came out and said " Lord Hokage is going to be fine", " Go home and we will send you a letter on Lord Hokages health". Mochiro left the Hospital and went home, So he could catch some rest.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:16 pm

^_^ Accepted!

This Pain and trauma of your mother.
The pressure of the long and tiring training on your body
And the sight of your Hokage falling ill

Has awakened the Mongeykyou Sharingan within you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!   Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumbit Your Tomoe Requirement Reports Here!
Page 1 of 1