Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Mochiro and Sakubu!
You two shinobi will fight each other using all the jutsu youve learned so far.
Begin !!
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:24 am

Mochiro returned from the Library from studying up on Konaha's history, When he arrived at the Mansion, Lord Hokage was talking to Yenshia. " Hey guys whats going on here "? " Aww Mochiro you know the Sakubu no nato character right "? " Yea of course I heard about him", " Why has he betrayed the village"?! " Do I need to set him straight "?! " Was he giving you lip, did he back talk in anyway shape or form"?! " No Mochiro, Lord Hokage here has arranged a Sparing session for you and him"," You see Lord Hokage wants to see his two best Shinobi's go in head to head combat but if anything begins to escalate past just a sparing session he will stop it by knocking both of you out". " Oh I see, so where is Sakubu". " We do not know we have sent him a letter and he should be at the arena maybe later today". " If not then he should be here by tomorrow evening ". " Then what am I supposed to do wait for him ", " I have only but so much patients and what if he doesn't show what then "?! " Stop worrying Mochiro he will be here ". " Sigh, Ok I'll wait".
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 am

Sabaku was hiding behind the bushes and listened to what Mochiro said he then took a papper and wrote "I'm waiting for you, Uchiha, near the training ground with the 3 logs Razz see ya there", attached the letter though the kunai, threw it though an open window and then quickly went to the training ground and said to himself Hope this will be a great match, gotta thank the Hokage either way
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 am

Mochiro went to the training arena where he sat down and meditated waiting for Sabaku to show up. Meditating for a while kept Mochiros focus on the Spar, so that he could keep his chakra under control. Mochrio was going to do everything he could so that he could win the spar. A couple hours past until Mochiro heard footsteps of his Sparing partner.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 pm

These are not going to work... Your post must have detail and be very descriptive !!
Please do better.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 am

Nato came, reading the last chapter of Make-Out Paradise, and readed out high DON'T LEAVE ME, MY LOVE! and after a few minutes finished reading and began to search for Mochiro. after a while so did he place some more traps, assuming that Mochiro was still not here.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 pm

As Mochiro steps to the training feild them floor shifts from underneath him. All of a sudden the traps that Sabaku set let loose and attack Mochiro. " What the.......," Mochiro started to dodge the traps as one huge trap came across the other side of the arena and wraps Mochiro up. Mochiro falls to the floor and pulls a Kunai out his pocket and cuts himself loose. Mochiro is agaitated at Sabakus cowardness, so he opens his Sharingan eyes and looks around to concentrate on Sabaku. Mochiro then hears footsteps coming from the arena. Mochiro sets a Water clone into trees. " Now show yourself coward", Mochiro throws a shurikan and casts a Multi-clone jutsu on the shuriken. Mochiro spins around with more shurikens in his hands then throws them. Mochiro attaches chakra shrings to all shurikens including the clones so he could detect were Sabaku is. Mochiro jumps to the giant tree above the Arena, Mochiro makes hand signs Earth release barrier: Earth prison dome of Magnificence. The arena becomes covered in a rock sealed dome. Mochiro punches a hole inside of the dome and makes more hand signs, Water release: Waterfall basin technique. " Lets see that coward get out of this one". Mochiro begins to flood the dome while Sabaku is inside of it. Mochiro punches another hole then goes inside of the flooded dome. Mochiro spots Sabaku from afar as he tries and escapes. Mochiro makes hand sign and says Water release: Five feeding sharks, the sharks so blood thirsty go after Sabaku. " Lets see you dodge this since you dont like close combat", Water dragon bullet technique. A dragon appears out of Mochiros hands and spits out a gigantic bullet, " How about I Shake things up so you can escape my sharks and my dragons bullet". The attacks were on there way to damaging Sabaku, "Water release: Colliding waves ". " Now lets see you try and get away. The water rocked back and forth as the Bullet and Sharks reached Sabaku leaving him in a bad condition. Mochiro got out of the Dome and made multiple water clones as he jumped out. They all attacked the dome as it crumple on top of Sabaku and drown him in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:24 am

Nato used Eight Trigrams Ultimate Wind to make the water cut into two and he then escaped the dome and came to Mochiro, very angry, and said WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! if you was here so could you just have told me that, my trap was also harmless unlike your jutsus. Or did you do that becuase you were afraid of meeting me in close combat? remember, we may work together in a mission so it it not a good idea to kill each other. Nato then activated Byakugan and used Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred-Sixty-One Palms followed by Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Bombardment and said I hope this will at the very least makes you feel the same pain I felt before our spar... and prepared to counter any of Mochiro's incoming attacks with Hyūga: Great Heavenly Spin.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 am

" Afraid of close combat, thats not me ill show you how close combat really works". Mochiro ran towards Nato then used the body flicker technique to get behind Nato. Mochiro took out a couple of kunais and stabbed Nato in all of him Chakra pressure points. Pinning Nato down Mochiro lifts Nato's head up making him look inside of Mochiro's eyes. " Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven. Nato appears around himself in a deep dark red background. Starring at clones of himself, Mochiro commands the Nato clones to use all of the Jutsu's known by Nato. " Now im going to show you real hand to hand combat", the clones bumbard Nato with every last Jutsu Nato knows. " How do you like that for close combat". Mochiro has pity on Nato so he brings everything back to reality, " You dont seem to be ready for close combat yet, remember you must be careful for what you wish for". Mochiro jumps up in the air and uses the Hidden Mist Technique. " I need time to replenish my chakra away from his byakugan, I know what im gonna do". Mochiro begins to meditate along a tree in the Training field for a while.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:22 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mochiro, What you will not do is DEGRADE a fellow shinobi.

Under my rule, I WONT allow it.

And as I warn you Mochiro, The Hyuuga's are masters at close combat. And remember, you dont know all those jutsu you used to when you were a Jonnin. So watch yourself.

Continue Battle!
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:31 pm

I used all of those techniques before you demoted me back to genin plus all i did was use the body flicker technique thats for genin
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am

do you really think that my pride as a Hyuuga will allow me NOT to fight in close combat for such a tiny thing? I warn you, close combat is Hyuuga's special, and I know that the Uchiha clan focuses a little bit more on mid- and long-range combat said Nato before he used Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms and decided to make Mochiro taste his own medicine by using Demon Servant Technique. When Nato used Demon Servant Technique so did Mochiro began to see thousands of swords and the swords began to get up in the air and each sword was aiming at Mochiro, each aiming at his neck or heart, and as he tried to avoid it so did more and more swords began to come until Mochiro was surronded and Nato thought that Mochiro had enough fear and thus ended his genjutsu

Last edited by Sabaku_no_Nato on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't bother if I spelled "surronded" wrong)
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 pm

" I see this guy is nothing to toy with", " Hes such an amazing character, well surfaced in his battle skills". " I guess Ill have to give it my all in this fight". Mochiro begins to charge his chakra and makes multiple water clones. " Lets see if you can handle this", Mochiro makes hand signs and says " Water release: Gunshot". The clones follow and do the same jutsu drowning Nato in a barrage of Water Gunshots. Mochiro jumps in the air and makes more hand signs " Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique", the clones all do the same thing. Making gigantic waterfall across the Training field. Mochiro went to the flooded arena floor standing on the water, Mochiro looks down to the floor and see Nato laying down on the floor. Nato opens his eyes and blasts up through the water aiming himself at Mochiro, Mochiro jumps out of the way quickly and drains the field of the water to slow Nato down. Mochiro then makes hand symbols and says " Earth release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm". Mochiro thrust his hand into the ground, everything seems still then suddenly the ground lifts from beneath Nato and Mochiros feet. Nato fell on the moving arena grounds while Mochiro keeps his balance, " *Pant*, *Pant", " Im getting tired I need a chance to replenish my Chakra. Mochiro makes a couple of water clones and gives them a simple command, " Now, while hes down go and imprison him". The clones dashed over to Nato and made hand symbols, " Water Prison". The clones imprison Nato, " great now I can charge up". Mochiro stands still and puts his hands together, a blue ream of lights encircle Mochiro, for a brief moment Mochiro recharges . " Everything is going well", " Whats that"? " That chakra is comming from Nato", " Just a few more second until im done charging"."Stall him for just a little bit more". The Clones pull out a kunais and stick them points where Nato's chakra could be blocked off. " Yes im done", "what th.....", Nato burst out of the Water Prison destroying the Water Clones. " How is that possible"? Mochiro runs towards Nato and punches him in the gut very hard. Natos eyes seem to pop out of his head and a spit of blood came from out his mouth, Mochiro then punches Nato in the face sending him flying into the corner wall of the arena. Mochiro opens his Sharingan eyes just in case Nato decides to warp anywhere, Mochiro then jumps to the sky and comes down with a hard fist in Nato face again. The impact left a crater on the arena floor. Mochiro made water clones that kicked Nato in the air, " lets see if this finishes it", Mochiro jumps in the air with Nato holds him close and tight. Nato begins to struggle, " what are you doing"? Mochiro spends round and round in the air and begins crashing down with Nato. Mochiro throws Nato to the ground making another crater from Natos impact in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Nato standed up and once again activated his Byakugan and said to himself tch... I didn't want to use it on a practice spar, but i'm sorry Mochiro, i'm forced to seal away you chakra temporary and then rushed towards Mochiro and used Eight Trigrams Ultimate Wind against the incoming clones and then used True Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, putting some chakras on his hands and aimed at Mochiro's chakra points, sealing away Mochiro's chakra, making him unable to move for a short while and had absolutly no way to use his chakra anymore for hours. Nato then said to Mochiro what will you do know? if not including your kunais and shurikens, so has you been completly sealed from long- and mid-range combat and can't use any jutsus, so the thing you really can only rely on now is close combat and then prepared to counter Mochiro's next attack with Protection of the Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms and thought to himself I must end this quickly... all the jutsus has made my chakra low
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Mochiro stands to his feet and says " You are a very challenging opponent just about the only opponent, besides Lord Hokage, whose actually put up a fight". " But im afraid you wont be winning this fight". Mochiro spits blood on the Arena floor, and punches the ground with an immense strength. The ground shackes underneath both Mochiro and Nato, Mochiro goes rushing in at Nato throwing Kunais and Shurikens at Nato. Nato dodges the attack, " Great he fell for it". Nato turns and sees a fist making contact to his nose sending him into the far side of the arena. Mochiro grabbed some bomb tagged kunais and shurikens, Mochiro lit the tagges by scraping the against the kunais. Mochiro threw the kunais in Natos flying direction. The Kunais connected to the wall were Nato layed from hitting the wall. Nato tried to run but it was too late, " No time to run from these". Nato went sky rocketing into a tree above the arena from the explosion, " Come over here". Mochiro jumped to the tree and tried to punch Nato but he moved swiftly. " Sneeking one arent you", " lets see you sneek away from this". Mochiro send eight shurikens flying at Nato, only two of the shurikens connected to Nato. " Too many of them missed". Mochiro jumped down and gavea harsh kick to Natos chest but Nato blew up in Mochiros face, " hes cleaver to use a bomb clone against me". Mochiro caught himself and slides across the arena floor. Mochiro opened his Sharingan eyes to pin point Natos location. Mochiro saw kunai come from the left far side of the arena, Mochiro kicked one of them back to the position from where it was thrown and Nato warped out of the way. " Found you", Mochiro threw a shuriken and a kunai where Nato was going to land and both of them connected. " I dont need my Chakra and jutsu to fight you". Mochiro stood still and rested to regain some energy and stamina, awaiting Natos next move.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Nato didn't move even though he was hit by the shurikens and kunai, knowing that Mochiro was prepared for a counterattack and since it usually takes 3 hours for a normal person, and 1 hour for a Uchiha, to be able to use the chakra again, and only 20 minutes have passed since Mochiro's chakra was sealed so did Nato began to gather chakra for about 10 minutes. After about 12 minutes so did Mochiro lost his patience and he knew that it wasn't a clone sitting there and waiting so he rushed to Nato and screamed WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE DURING NOTHING? and threw 10 kunais and shuriken, with 4 that connected, and when Mochiro was just about to punch Nato so did Nato use Protection of the Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms followed by Hundred Palms of Fury.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Mochiro stops on a dime and throws his arms up, so that he could block Nato's palms from connecting to his chest. Mochiro quickly jumped back and dashed behind Nato giving his a kick, knocking him to the arena floor. Stopping Natos attack, Mochiro jumped to a tree on the far corner of the Arena," Hes incrediblely skilled in his close combat". " I only have another 30 Minutes before my chakra is unblocked". " I have to make this the most quickest 30 minutes possible". Nato began to rise to his feet as Mochiro was ready for any attack that he was going to throw at him. " What are you planning to do Nato"? " Show me what you have left in you". Nato looked over to the spot that Mochiro was at only to see that Mochiro had disappeared from the spot. Nato, confused as a drunk Shinobi, turned left to right not seeing a single trace of Mochiro. Mochiro tapped Nato on his shoulder, as Nato began to turn around Mochiro gave a furious punch to Nato's right cheek. As Nato flew across the Arena, leaving a trail of spit behind him, Mochiro pounched into the air throwing several Kunai and several shurikens. " Only 10 minutes left until I get my chakra back to Normal", " I have to keep him pinned down to the ground". Mochiro could already feel his Chakra passages beginning to flow once more. The shuriken and kunais landed around Nato not a single one connecting to him. " Perfect aim", Mochiro pulled out an explosive Kunai with a string attached to it. Nato jumped up and Mochiro threw the kunai directly at Natos stomach, the kunai blew up on what appeared to be Nato only leaving a blown up log. " Substitution jutsu, not a surprise". Mochiro warped to the real Nato's location, behing one of the bushes against the arena wall, Mochiro kicked him out from behind the bushes. " I can feel all my chakra flowing normally now", Mochiro turned to Nato, starring at him with a crazed look.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:05 am

so, you have what it takes to fight against an Hyuuga... hmph, you have surpassed me in some ways, well I still have an advantage in close combat... AND I WILL CONTIUNE TO TRAIN UNTIL I'M ON THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU IN THE OTHER SKILLS TOO! and as Nato screamed so did he punch Mochiro in the stomach, putting all his strenght and chakra into that single punch. At the moment the punch connected so did Mochiro turn into a cracked log and Nato then said damn, out of chakra, and i'm beginning to get so tired now, can only rely on my ninja tools. can't even focus now... and he then hided in one of the bushes
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:18 pm

This fight is closed! Mochiro and You are taking too long to respond to the Practice fights. Please just now focus on the missions and the rest of Konaha's Finest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.   Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mochiro and Sakubu's Practice Fight.
Page 1 of 1