Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Empty
PostSubject: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm

This is the beginning of The Fourth Great Shinobi World War
Its no longer fun and games Shinobi of Konaha.
We are entering war !
As Hokage, Im going to tell you like it is...

ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE FROM HERE ON OUT.

You may post in this forum about the war.
Anything, Whos fighting, predictions, spoilers, what you think of the outcome.
ANYTHING !!

Madara and his followers are going to fight The Grand Joint Shinobi Alliance.
Kabutomaru has resurrected the following people...

The Former Jinchūriki

First Shukaku Jinchūriki
Yugito Nii
Yagura
Rōshi
Han
Utakata

Mito Uzumaki
Kushina Uzumaki

The Dead Akatsuki

Deidara
Hidan
Kisame
Kakuzu
Nagato
Sasori
Itachi
Yahiko

All of The Previous Kages

The First Hokage
The Second Hokage
The Third Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
The First Kazekage
The Second Kazekage
The Third Kazekage
The Fourth Kazekage

The First Mizukage
The Second Mizukage
The Third Mizukage
The Fourth Mizukage

The First Raikage
The Second Raikage
The Third Raikage

The First Tsuchikage
The Second Tsuchikage

The Grand Joint Shinobi Alliance is in for the fight of their lives...
But I believe in the end they will come out the victors.

Henceforth Starts The Fourth Great Shinobi World War..

May The Will Of Fire Be With All Who Participate...

Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 pm

I do believe that First has not yet been resurrected. Yamato's powers and his body are being used for some deep, creepy reason.

Also, don't you think its strange, that most of the people chosen to be revived have, in some way or another, shared a deep connection with the Naruto Protagonists? Like, Haku and Zabuza would still be dear to Naruto, and Asuma...how would Kurenai and Shikamaru react. And Dan has also been revived....Tsunade is gonna go berserk..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Yes, All that you said is very true.
Which proves my point all along...
Madara is a GENIUS
He knows he will have a hard time beating them so he added the pressure by making them emotional in the process of trying to defeat them.
I Wonder if Madara's Genius could surpass that of Yondamie...
I doubt It, But damn near close...
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 am

No...Madara is not genius. Such summoning can be done only using Edo-Tensei. I believe this was Kabuto's idea. He revived Deidara earlier. Madara is a creep, a power lusting 150 year old Nutcase who wants to destroy the world and establish his power, without realizing that if there aren't any people to rule over, so what is the use of all this. Now that he has Sasuke on his side, well the alliance's work won't be a piece of cake at all.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:14 am

Sanmita, Id like to complement you.
Im currently crying in laughter at the moment.
Im sitting at the computer crying and laughing.

*Madara is a 150 year old power hungry nutcase who wants to destroy the world and establish his power.

Oh Man. I have had my Laugh for today. Thank You Sanmita

But you must realize, Madara never intended to kill Hashirama during their fight.
His goal was always to steal his abilities. His death was just a bonus.
I Despise Madara with everything in my body. But he really is extremely smart.
He has been secretly controling the Akaskuti all these years.
He infiltrated the Mist, Took Control of The Mizukage, Killed Him and then Became the Fourth Mizukage. The Only people who knew about this secret overthrow of power were Kisame and Zabuza. Madara stole Obito Uchiha's body after he was left under that pile of rocks. Its the only reason Madara looks younger. Even though he still looks like he could fall over and die at any given moment. That explains his short haircut, His facial features, and PART of the reason he wears a mask.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:27 am

Hmm....I think this is true,,, I mean, even during resurrection, Obito was not seen. I bet Madara is going to kill Kakashi.

i am glad you like that joke, I used to call madara 'a 150 year old nutcase who wants to play
Dr. D. Evil, and laughs like Mogambo.' But I lowered it down. I still can't say what they are planning. And completing Zetsu? Its like WOOT?

Moreover, I am questioning Kabuto's loyalties, not that he had them earlier. I mean, the one he wants to kill, Sasuke, is safeguarded by Madara. And it has already been shown that he wants to help Naruto at some point or the other. So what the hell is going on about??

***Mogambo was a villain from a movie, Mr. India.....He used to say 'Mogambo is Happy' whenever something bad happened to the Hero. It was ingeniously played by an actor I really miss.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:39 am

Intresting Point Sanmita..

However, It is Not Madara or Kabutomaru's loyalties im concerned about.

Im worried about Sasuke....

I honestly think in the end, Sasuke is going to turn on Madara and attempt to kill him.

And Kakashi is my favorite.. I Cried When Pein Killed Him.. >.>

If he is killed by Madara, Which I think is going to happen
I think Madara will tell Kakashi that he is inside Obito's body. Kakashi will flip and try to kill Madara and then Kakashi will die.
If That happens which I hope it doesnt, Im going to become VERY VERY ANGRY AND VERY VERY SAD. I MIGHT JUST LOOSE MY MIND.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:24 am

No, Kakashi is more level headed than that. And I can't be sure about Sasuke. I hate him deeply...really I wanted to kick him...I think I shouldn't mention where.....

And Madara is too powerful. I mean he has an army of over 1 mil dead zombies. AAAAAHHH I CAN STAND IT!!! *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:20 pm

True, But Kakashi hold deep feelings towards those members of his team.
If He were to find out that Madara took Obito's body, anyway you put it it wouldn't be good for either of them.

And you are forgetting Sanmita, Sasuke is under Madara.
He has seen him fight and how he moves.
Sasuke is a miniature version of Madara Uchiha
Thats what I think...
I Think Sasuke has great power and potential, if he focuses them for the good side, he and Naruto, Maybe the Kage too could take Madara down..

Respond to the Pf please Sanmita..
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:26 am

Actually, despite being under Madara, Sasuke has never seen Madara fight. In fact, I doubt that anyone in the whole series(I mean those who are/were alive in current timeline), except Kakuzu maybe, have ever seen the man fight. Sasuke is too big an avenger to actually side with Konoha. And now when he ha Itachi's eyes, he will be as invincible as when Naruto gains full control over Kyuubi.

Although I really hope....remember Itachi gave something to Naruto right before he died? I think it was his Sharingan's power, or knowledge of a method to defeat the complete Sharingan. Phew Masashi-sama sure knows how to keep his reader glued to the series....lol
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Heh, Sasuke is eventually going to find out that Madara had something to do with the annilation of the entire Uchiha clan...

Its just a matter of when where how.

Once he finds out , its up to him to choose sides and fight for what he truly believes in...
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:50 am

"The Dead Akatsuki

Deidara
Hidan
Kisame
Kakuzu
Nagato
Sasori
Itachi
Yahiko"

(why don't this forum have an quote button)

um, I thought Hidan was immortal, so Hidan can't be one of those that Kabuto revived

either way, this is just an thought, but I and my classmate thinks that Sasuke will kill Kabuto (and maybe Madara too) once he finds out that they're using Itachi. I also think that Naruto will be forced to kill Sasuke in the end.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:57 am

Yeah Nato, thats what I thot too...Sasuke might kill Kabuto for using Itachi...but he has shown enough proof of madness for me to believe that he will kill his benefactors out rightly. And Hidan might be cussing somewhere 100 foot below the Nara clan grounds, but I doubt he is gonna fight.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:28 am

We shall see, This is The Fourth Great Shinobi World War... Things might turn out differently than usually.

Madara is a formidable opponent. So nobody can afford to let their guard down, even for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War   It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Starts Now... Fourth Great Shinobi World War
Page 1 of 1