Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Empty
PostSubject: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:43 am

As The Hokage enters the Training Field, he notices a child sitting on a rock meditating. "What seems to trouble you young shinobi ?" The Hokage kneels down beside the child and waits for him to respond. "How about a spar with your Hokage." "That should cheer your spirits up!"
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:52 am

the boy didn't move when the hokage talked to him. after a few seconds so did the boy began to smile, still with closed eyes, and suddenly falled and he was then snoring, he was asleep all the time. while he was sleeping on the ground so did he say "zzz... this training... can help me... become the... hokage,... the best hokage ever... zzz..."
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 am

"Hes asleep?" "This is Disrespect..." Lord Hokage then taps the boy on his shoulder. "Can you hear me child ?" Marrik then gathers some lightning release chakra in the tip of is index finger and puts it on the boys head. He then shocks the boy slightly to wake him up and speak to him. "You cannot sleep in the training field young one, it is for training." "I wish to battle you young shinobi." "You must already know its not everyday I get to come out of my office and have a little freedom from my duties." "So.. what do you say ?" Marrik then stands tall in front of the boy while his long Flak flows in the refreshing breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 am

"i'm so sorry, I was just bored of meditating. but is it really ok for me to have a fight against the hokage? you could get hurt." The boy then thought for himself it's i'm who's gonna lay on the hospital if I accept... should I or should I not? after a few moments so did the boy decide to fight and said "you're on!"
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:40 am

"Haha!" The Hokage laughs at the comment about meditating and says "Thats why you only do it when your mind is clear and your eyes aren't full of sleep!" Lord Hokage then backs away from the child and says Prepare your self child! Im not going to hold back!" "And of course its OK! I want the Leaf Shinobi to be the strongest in the nations, and how better to accomplish that vision than for them to train with Their Hokage?" "Now listen and listen closely boy, Do not hold anything back from me or you will be laying in a hospital bed." "alright ?" The Hokage then jumps back and starts making hand seals and shouts out "Water Style Water Clone Technique!" The Hokage's four clones then dash forward at Sabaku with immense speed. Then The Hokage prepares to make another set of hand seals just in case those clones are destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 am

The boy activated byakugan and said "i'm not the average boy you mostly see. I'M SABAKU NO NATO, the one who is gonna be the next hokage. Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists". Nato aimed at the clones and then quickly rushed to the hokage and used Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred-Sixty-One Palms and said "I bet you don't have time to make more clones now"
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:57 am

Lord Hokage notices the Boy activates his Byakugan and looks at him as if he knows this is going to be a challenge. "Oh, The Next Hokage Huh ?" "You should know never to charge at your opponent without knowing what their capable of." Marrik easily dodges the Eight Trigrams attack by swiping his foot and tripping up his opponent. Then Marrik decides to take a step back. "That was a bold and foolish move young one." "You decided to rush in and exert a lot of chakra by using that technique." "Now you should be low on chakra and probably a little tired." "And this is only the beginning of the battle!" "Very well then..." Marrik then makes a second set of hand symbols and calls out "Water Release Syrup Capture Field!" Then Hokage opens his mouth and gushes out a huge amount of syrup that covers over half of the Training Field. Lord Hokage then sits down in front of the Syrup covered field and watches to see how the child plans to get across. "Just in case..." The Hokage rises and starts to gather lightning release chakra in the palm of his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:03 am

"heh... won't make the mistake next time" Nato then thought for himself I have to find an opening "just to let you know. although I may appear reckless so is i'm good at searching after weakness and openings. and if close range attack doesn't work so does I just have to go for long range" Nato began to throw kunais after he said that and at the same time looked for a safe path
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:10 am

"You seem very determined child." Marrik notices the child reaching for the kunais in his pocket and starts to sway in all directions dodging all the kunai. But then Marrik touches his face and notices that he is bleeding. "Your aim seems on point..." Marrik licks the blood off his finger and wipes his face. Then Lord Hokage stops gathering lightning chakra in his hand and releases it. "I guess I wont use that technique." The Hokage then makes some hand seals and says "Ninja Art Body Flicker Technique!" The Hokage then disappears and then reappears behind Sabaku. "Hello There!" Marrik then raises his right hand and strikes Sabaku's neck and watches as he stumbles to the ground. "I hope you dont plan on just laying there." Marrik then long jumps to a nearby tree and then jumps back to the ground on the other side of the syrup.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku_no_Nato

Sabaku_no_Nato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 am

"heh... you shouldn't have done that. you made it easy for me to find a safe path thought the syrup by making me lay on the ground." Nato then walk slowly though the syrup and took out two kunais to defend with. After he managed to cross the syrup so did he throw the two kunais he had at Marrik
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:29 pm

"Haha!" Marrik Sways To The Left and to the Right and dodges both kunai. "Dont think I didnt do that for a reason." "Youve Done well boy, But I think its time to end this battle." Lord Hokage then enters a weird stance and shouts out "Gentle Fist!" He then makes a couple hand seals and shouts out "Flying Thunder God Jutsu!" Faster than sound, Lord Hokage dashes at Sabaku and strikes three of his chakra nodes crippling his ability to draw chakra. Then He takes a step back and says "Eight Trigrams! Empty Palm!" The massive amount of chakra hits Sabaku and sends him flying through the Training Field at least 300 meters away from The Hokage. "That Will Be All Sabaku, Youve Done Well." Lord Hokage then heads back toward Hokage Mansion in need of some well deserved rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenth Hokage and Sabaku's Practice Spar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game :: Warzone! Let the Roleplaying and Missions Begin!-
Jump to: