Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases   Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Shinobi! All of you know that those who have the sharingan have special abilities...

Itachi can use Amaterasu and Tsukyomi

You Too Can Have Special Mongeykyou Releases !

To Get Them You Must Do This... V_V

Post in this Section that youve earned the Mongeykyou Sharingan and you would like to learn your special left and right eye abilities.

Then Lord Hokage will give you your left eye ability and your right eye ability.

** Remember !! The Left Eye is for Defensive techniques and the right eye is for Offensive techniques !
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases   Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Mochiro Uchiha

Mongekyou Sharingan has been obtained and Mochiro Uchiha would like to learn his left and right eye abilities. To earn my Sharingans I have killed people who have caused nothing but despeer to Ninja of the leaf and Ninja all over the nations. Ive been through hell and back learning the truth of my Father and his death, then watching my Mother die in front of me. While I watched helplessly from my weariness from traing for five weekls with out food or water. Ive watched Lord Hokage fall from an Illness and I still watched helpless from the sidelines. In the past couple months Ive found myself in fear, pain, rage, regret, and hell. I can never forget the words spoken of how my Father fell by Lord Hokages hands only because kisame was to much of a coward to take Lord Hokages hits like a man-fish thing. To top it off there is an even more powerful foe name Madara Uchiha that I must defeat to bring peace to the Ninja World.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases   Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Mochiro Uchiha,

Your Request for your left and right eye abilities have been Accepted!

Left Eye Ability: Internal Parametrization

*This ability allows Mochiro to focus on his opponents bones and momentarily paralyze them. Mochiro must focus his left eye while in ms mode on any bone in the opponent's body. Mochiro can only paralyze a bone for five minutes, and can only paralyze three bones in an opponents body. This takes a frightening amount of focus and chakra.

Right Eye Ability: Instantaneous Fear Factor

*This ability allows Mochiro to cast an illusion of his opponents greatest fear and suffering. While in this factor, the opponent cannot break out unless either Mochiro sets the opponent free or The opponent conquers the fear while inside the illusion Mochiro is also able to make the illusion so real to the point where the opponent's mind begins to shut down and the only way to recover is for the opponent to have an unbreakable amount of willpower. This ability can only be used twice on an opponent before Mochiro starts to feel the effects of whatever the opponent's greatest fear is. This ability uses up a frightening amount of chakra as well.

-Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases   Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan Releases
Page 1 of 1