Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Empty
PostSubject: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Marrik leaves the mansion and heads towards the training field to meet a certain ninja for a brief spar. "Hmm, this child has exceeded the requirements for the exams, and Yenshia suggest that I should meet with her to see for myself." As Marrik arrives at the training field, he admires the serenity and peace that surrounds it. "Aha, Its so peaceful here, The birds, The Trees..." Lord Hokage then looks around for his opponent. "Hmm, I guess ill have a seat and wait until she arrives." Marrik hops on top of a tree and looks at the clouds as he waits for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Sanmita just walked in, thinking. She had a pen in her hand. "I need something to rhyme with sacred, hmm...thread maybe. But the line...." when she stopped short. In front of her, the Hokage was sitting looking with an expression akin to admiration. Sanmita looked around. "Aaah, I see. It seems that Lord Hokage is admiring the beauty this day has brought us. I had heard he liked the greenery......"

She walked to the Hokage, and said, " Nice day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:09 pm

"Peaceful... I'm admiring the peace..." "Its just, im happy its peaceful..." Lord Hokage jumps down from the tree, and stands in front of Saya. "Hmm, are you ready to fight?" Lord Hokage takes the rubber band off his long silver hair so it may flow in the wind. He places the rubber band on the branch at the bottom of the tree. Marrik then strokes his hand through his hair and rubs his spiky silver goatee. "Let us begin Maya.." Lord Hokage takes a few steps back and readies himself for Maya's oncoming attack...
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 pm

"Hokage-sama, before we start, I just wanted to tell you two things. Saya is the alias I use to beware what is coming for them I request you to call me Sanmita only. And secondly, with all due respect, if I do anything to hurt you here, don't take it as a capital offense.". She took out her Dual swords, " Because I am not going to hold back."

She suddenly jumped, bringing her blades in a cross, then started moving so fast that a normal eye wont be able to see her easily. She drew her Wind sword behind, charged it with Chakra, and aimed for the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:41 pm

"Sanmita" The Hokage wasn't able to dodge the devastating blow from Sanmita's dual swords. Her two deadly blades pierced Marrik's face and it slowly started to drip blood. "Hmm, This girl is dangerous. I must be on my guard." Marrik made a pair of hand seals and said "Water Style Syrup Capture Field!" Then, The Hokage opened his mouth and spat out a huge amount of brownish goo. The goo covered the area in front of him. "How do you plan to get to me now?" Marrik then jumped back and made another set of hand seals and said "Water Style: Water Shark Missile Technique!" A medium sized dragon head then appeared in the huge field of sticky syrup. The dragon then opened its mouth and began blasting huge water bullets that were headed straight toward Sanmita. "I should take this time to gather my chakra." Marrik threw up a hand symbol and started to gather his chakra.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Sanmita's head gears were turning at speed that put a cheetah to shame. "I can't dodge this attack easily. But..." She grinned, and then opened another scroll. She went through signs quickly, and then used replacement technique. She immediately appeared at the tree just in safety zone, and saw the bullets incinerating the wood log she had replaced herself with, until it was no more. "WOW...that is what I call a close call." She said.

She searched for Hokage, but he was nowhere to be found. She sighed, "Guess I'll have to force him out. I must say...I have a feeling this spar is going to make me drag everything out of myself" She took out her scroll, "Time for my shamisen to see a fight."

"Musical art: Cherry blossom death", she said softly, and played a soft tune on chakra receptive strings. The song was of a loved one gone, of wars slaying what remained of families. "It brings out the saddest emotions in us, and the cherry blossom respond to it. Then...they attack. Hokage sama, you better be on your guard."
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:16 am

"Shes impressive, I Wonder if she.. ARUGHHHH!" Lord Hokage gets knocked out of a tree by a branch behind him. "Hey! What in The?.." Marrik looks around for Sanmita who seems to be controlling the trees. "This is going to tire me out in the long run.." Marrik dashes around looking for Sanmita while avoiding the tree branches. Marrik ran until he finally spotted her behind a tree playing a pair of chakra strings. "Hmm, Ive got her..." Marrik makes a set of hand seals and and thrust his right palm toward the ground and shouts "Lightning Blade: Single Sharpness!" Lord Hokage then runs toward Sanmita at an incredible speed holding the Lightning Blade. Once he gets close enough too her, he throws up another hand seal and says "Flying Thunder God Technique!" Marrik then disappears into thin air and reappears above Sanmita. Hokage looks down at Sanmita and thrust downward with the Lightning Blade, hoping for it to connect with Sanmita. "I have you now child!"
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 am

"A shinobi must expect the Unexpected, Hokage-sama. I can not control the trees, or the Sakura petals that are going to hit you." Sanmita smiled, and the blade went through her as if she had been holographic image. It continued, "You are not the only one who can hide you know. Even as we speak, I am moving. And as long as you keep using your techniques and your chakra, you will not escape this, or any other Genjutsu. Surely, you know this? If you want to avoid what I am going to do, break the genjutsu." Sanmita's image grinned, and then continued playing shamisen.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:07 am

"There is another way to break this genjutsu instead of the simple way of Releasing it.." "Or didnt you know..." Marrik made a set of hand seals and shouted "Ninja Art: Time Space Barrier Ninjutsu!" Marrik then looked at each tree and it soon became absorbed inside some sort of odd shaped bubble. "Hmph, too easy." Once all the trees were absorbed, Marrik looked at the sun and shouted 'Release!" The odd shaped bubble then appeared near the sun and all of the trees floated helplessly in space toward the sun. "Now.. an open field.." "This should pinpoint her perfectly.." Marrik jumped out of the way of the incoming tree branch and ran towards his left and made yet another set of hand seals and shouted "Water Style: Black Rain Technique!" A dark could then formed over the training field and it started to rain black ink from the center of the cloud. Soon, the whole floor was covered in ink, and as the ink fell, it fell on an invisible figure that was running toward the north side of the field. "Found you.." Marrik then makes a set of hand seals and says "Lightning Release: Lightning Hounds!" Marrik sways his right hand in the air and five large lightning based dogs appear on the ground beside him. Marrik directs his hands toward Sanmita, and the hounds begin chasing her down with immense speed. "You cant escape this one Sanmita.. Your headed right for the Sticky syrup I made earlier, then You have five blood thirsty Lightning Hounds dead on your tail. Lord Hokage then begun to regain the chakra he just expended.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:02 am

"Damn, now I am in trouble.", Sanmita muttered. "Think think.....he is using a Raiton element Jutsu. I must think of a wind jutsu to counter it. But I need time, and that huge starch puddle is right in front....wait a sec, chakra charged puddle....hmm I got it!" She started gathering chakra in her feet. "Time to do some goo-walking" She kept running, and was going through the best possible way to counter the attack. Then she got the idea. She went to a non-goo covered area, all the while going through seals, "Wind release: Great Breakthrough" A huge gale of wind knocked out all the trees, and started to blow fiercely towards the lightening hounds. "Thank god for my superior chakra control. While isn't enough to compete with a kage's Jutsu, it certI have only a minute." She took out a scroll, and took out some water supply bottles, then emptied them o the ground. "This much should be enough. Water Clone technique" a clone came out of the water. "Stay here", she told it, and using the huge diversion caused by lightening and wind clashing together to hide herself, she cast replacement Jutsu again, but this time, with a twig to avoid suspicion. The wind jutsu died, and while weakened, the lightening hounds still advanced, till they finally reached the clone, and electrocuted it. Sanmita shuddered "Thank god for my brains." Then she looked down at her shamisen, or what remained of it. The whole episode had resulted in its body to break. "For all thats holy....this fight broke my shamisen!!!! I swear when this is over, I will make him pay for its repair." But first, I must focus on living. Seems like I will have to call upon my summons soon.....but right now, I must trap him."

Sanmita made a few pairs of water clones, and scattered them. Then I handed each of them few Kunai, explosive tags, and chakra strings. "Put these kunai in trees, and attach there explosive tags. Put other kuni at other end. When he comes in, put the other edge of Kunai at the other end. Make sure he doesn't see you. Thrap him this way, and then one of you, engage him in fight, divert his attention, till the explosives burst. Understood?"

The clones nodded in affirmation, and went off. "Phew, let me use this time to charge up. I know he will be able to come out of the trap...but I need to catch my breath if I have to execute my stronger attacks and more result producing plans." She sat down, and waited for the show to begin.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:42 am

"Hmm, Seems I broke her weapon while trying to attack her." "She must be highly furious with me now.." "Well, i need time to regain my chakra so im gonna give her the fight of her lifetime..." Marrik looks at the scroll and searches for a particular jutsu. "Found it.." Marrik then begins making hand symbols whille gathering his chakra. Once Marrik completes the symbols he shouts out "Forbidden Jutsu: Reanimation!" Lord Hokage then slams his hand on the scroll and screams to the heavens. "HAAAAAAA!! Third!" Then a huge old and dusted coffin appears out of the ground and Marrik ties up his scroll and walks to open the coffin. Once Marrik opens the coffin he then says "Third Lord Hokage?" The Third then steps out and says "Marrik, why have you summoned me here, I have business to attend to!" "I apologize... I just need and require your assistance Sarutobi." "Aha... What must I do?" "Stall the girl please." "Keep her occupied until I can regain my chakra." "Very well then Tenth Lord Hokage..." Sarutobi then makes a set of hand seals and says "Summoning Jutsu: Monkey King Ennma!" Ennma then poofs out from a white cloud and says "Why have you summoned me Sarutobi?" "It dosent matter... Adamantine Nyol Ennma.. Now!" "Aha... Transform!" Monkey King Ennma then transforms into a long staff and Sarutobi jumps and grabs it and dashes off toward Sanmita. "Hmm, seems this child has planted tags on the scattered branches that have fallen." "Ill just have to avoid those..." Sarutobi jumps over all the branches and dashes in a zig zag to avoid all of the traps Sanmita has laid... On the other side of the forest, Marrik runs and hops to a building near the training field and starts to gather his chakra while thinking about the work he will have to do when he returns to the mansion. "Hmm, I have to go in a while... But I want to fight just a little longer and for that I need more chakra." Marrik sits quietly while gathering his chakra.....
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:01 am

Meanwhile, Sanmita remains pperched up on trees. "Oh hell, he did the reanimation Jutsu of his. I wonder if I should feel lucky that I am seeing one of Hokage's prized techniques, and the Third Hokage himself, or unlucky that both are here to kick my butt. I am glad I am not my clones right now. Its a good thing I cast a clone and hid here, they don't know where I am yet. I can't attack hokage sama; I will immediately be spotted by Sandaime sama, and then, I will have two Hokage to deal with. I must remove Sandaime from my way." She watched one of her clones popped out by Sandaime. "Think Sanmita think....." She looked around, then grinned. "I think I will attack at a larger scale. Now lets see, If I go at that tree point, the area of effect for my technique will cover both of them." She giggled, "I told him he should expect the unexpected. I bet, sitting vulnerable to attack like that, he never considered I can use wide ranged attacks as well."

She swiftly cast some more water clones, adding a little more chakra than usual. "My clones, listen up. Make sure that you keep Sandaime and his monkey stick busy. Don't let them notice me. Attack not all at once, but pop in his way one by one. And make sure he doesn't go beyond that Sakura tree. When he nears that goo puddle" Sanmita pointed at the water syrup covered field, "all of you attack him, and make sure he falls in that. Don't let him notice tha field is syrup covered....understood?" The clones nodded in affirmation, and jumped off in different directions. Sanmita, meanwhile, went to the place from where she had planned her attack. She waited, till her clones lead Sandaime to the puddle. As soon as kept his feet in it, she started doing handseals. Before Sandaime could realize that he was stuck, Sanmita completed the seals "Amaya secret technique: Burning tears". She whispered, and executed the technique such that the acid was more concentrated on Sandaime's side. "That should stop Sandaime. He wouldn't have guessed that the girl he was fighting with is from Amaya clan, and fifth heir on top of it. The diluted acid on Hokage sama's side should be enough to interrupt his chakra gathering. I think I must go back to safety now. I need to plan my next step."

She moved back, and then, inconspicuously ran till she was in line with Hokage's neck. "From what I have heard, the Hyuuga have a blind spot where their optical nerves lie. That would be at the centre point of where their head and neck meet. I must remain in line of that point, so when his concentration breaks, he is not able to find me out-rightly." She also cast a water clone, and asked it to keep moving. "Confuse Hokage sama as much as you can. With two constantly moving Sanmita, he will well be confused."
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 pm

"Huhoha !" "Acid Rain Saurtobi!" " I See, Ennma." Sarutobi starts to rapidly swing Ennma in the air and deflects all the acid rain towards the trees that are nearby. " "Nicely done Sarutobi." "This is why they call me The Third Hokage!" Sarutobi rushes until he sees clones start to pop out of nowhere. "There are at least a hundred clones out here Ennma." "You deal with these and ill deal with the rest." "Right Sarutobi." Monkey King Ennma transformed back to his monkey state and rushed toward the clones knocking them down in all directions. Sarutobi began making hand symbols and shouted "Earth Style: Great Mud River!" Sarutobi then spat out a whole bunch of mud in front of him, which began to flow towards all of the clones like an ocean. "Now!" Sarutobi then began making more hand symbols and shouted "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bombs!" A dragon-head then appeared inside the flowing mud river and began spitting out huge fireballs at the clones. One by one they slowly started to disappear. "Whaa! I think I found where the clones are originated from Sarutobi!" Ennma had beaten his half of the clones and went ahead forward to scout for Sarutobi. “Alright, Lets go report back to Marrik-sama Ennma.” Ennma ran back to Sarutobi’s side and both of the poofed in a cloud of white smoke back to Marrik’s position. When they arrived the spoke to The Storm Sage in a defining tone. “She summoned a pack of clones, and then bombarded us with acid rain. Then, Ennma scouted ahead and saw where the original was and then we came back here.” “Thank You Sarutobi Sensei…” “It seems that this child is more talented than I had expected…” “If she could keep us both on edge and most importantly at bay, then she must have found a weakness in either myself or you.” “But she hasn’t had much time to study you, so I suspect that it’s me.” Marrik then deactivated his Byakugan and rested atop the building swinging his legs back and forth off of the rooftop ledge. Marrik gave a blank look and asked The Third, “What do you suggest Sarutobi Sensei?” “You are far wiser than myself and have far more experience and I value your opinion greatly…” “You want the truth my boy… So be it…” “She has had you in the palm of her hand from the very beginning.” “She knew that you would lead and bring the attack to her.” “So she decided to weigh out the consequences of the actions she would take and apparently they were not that great.” “She has exerted little chakra, only some by defending herself from your oncoming attacks.” “While you on the other hand, are here regaining your lost chakra from failed attempts to bring your opponent down.” “I expected more from one of my successors Marrik, you’re disappointing me…” “I know Kakashi taught you better than that.” Marrik stared out into the clear blue sky that surrounded Konaha. He sat there thinking about his mistakes and how he could have made things different. Marrik then said “Kakashi Sensei….” “Do not shed tears my son… he would have been proud of the shinobi you have become…” “There tears of joy Sarutobi Sensei..” Marrik told The Third to bring Sanmita to his office in the Mansion. “Ill be in my office Sarutobi Sensei, this fight is finished. Bring Sanmita to my office, and then I shall send you back.” Marrik stared at The Hokage’s Mansion and made a hand symbol and said “Flying Thunder God Jutsu!” In an instant, Marrik warped toward the mansion, leaving The Third behind to tend to Sanmita. Sarutobi walks off toward Sanmita’s position while saying “He took on parts of his personality as well…” The Third dashed toward Sanmita’s position to tell her that the fight was finished and that she was to report with him to The Mansion.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 pm

"Wait a sec.......what is going on? Hokage sama used hiraishin, and left hokage sama....oh lord this is confusing me, calling two people Hokage-sama. But what the hell is going on here? Zyuudaime sama hiraishened, and Sandaime sama is coming....towards me, well my clone to be exact. Seems like he was tracking me by tracing my clones origin. Ha! I am saved, but its not long before he catches me." Sanmita flipped back, "Seems like he has gone somewhere safe to make sure he gets his chakra back. Drat, so much for making sure hedoesn't gather it. Oh well, there is always plan B."

But when sarutobi neared the clone, he didnt attack. He stood there, and called out, telling he has something important to tell Sanmita. Sanmita backed up, and slowly, went towards her clone, just in the listening range. She then motioned her clone to go, and then, remain perched on a tree, watching.

When Sarutobi saw the clone, he watched her with eyes narrowed, and then laughed heartily. "My goodness, she doesn't take chances does she. Marrik was right; this girl is talented." He dispelled the clone, then called out loudly, "Sanmita of Kazuki clan, come forth, I don't intend to fight with you, our spar is finished. I swear upon my honour as a shinbi, I only need to talk to you."

"Seeing that its you, I think I will believe it Hokage-sama." Sanmita jumped out of her hiding place, which was far beyond the place Sarutobi had expected her to be. "You were hiding there? But the clone technique...." "Hokage sama, my clone technique was executed at the place you expected me to e. But in order to make sure you don't trace me easily, I had put a clone there and moved right behind Hokage sama, I mean the other hokage sama, so I remained right behind his blind spot. When you called out on me, I moved to the spot I came out from just now. I was just in hearing range, see. I sent my clone, just in case. You can never be more careful right?"

Sarutobi stared at her, awed by her sheer genius. "I think not just Marrik, but I underestimated you as well. You remind me a lot of young Minato. He was a small, scrawny little boy, and always thought weakling. But when he saved Kushina chan, well, a lot of people were taken aback. Anyways, I am here to tell you that the fight is over. Marrik sama has tested you enough, and he is happy with the results. He has asked you to meet him in his office. But.." he seemed to think a little, "Before that, I wanted to ask you something, do you mind?"

"Nah, shoot." Sanmita said, and at Sarutobi's confused glance, she blushed, "I mean you can ask me anything..."

"Sanmita, that acid rain techniqe, it was Amaya clan technique, right?" Sanmita nodded. "Are you daughter of Karen? I am sorry, I have not been able to know more about village after my death. I have only been fighting for Marrik, which I don't mind. But....I still want to know"

"Yes Hokage sama, I am her daughter." "Oh? How is she?" Sanmita's face darkened, but she regained her composure, "She died Hokage sama. Father's death was too big a blow to her."

Sarutobi sighed, "Aaah Karen. Thats...bad. I saw that girl all those years ago, rescued by Yondaime. She was clutching a large scroll, and quivering there, rooted. We kept her with Kushina. She used to have bad dreams, always screaming her head off. The pain of her parents' loss was too much. Well, till Kazuki came. Your mother had declined the offer for Shinobi training, and worked in a departmental store. Thats how they met. He was a medicine for her ailment. She laughed and smiled again. I remember being there when she got pregnant. But then, the Oto-invasion.....well rest you can understand"

Sanmita stared. No one had told her about her mother. Father, yes, but mother...to say she was ectastic was to say kyuubi was a furball. But Sarutobi wasn't finished. "If you are Karen's daughter, you must be fifth heir of Amaya. am I correct?" She nodded in affirmation "Aah. So you must also have learnt celestial releases, yes?" "Hai hokage sama. I have mastered Moonlight Ballad, a healing Jutsu. It helps when I can't heal injuries." "Back up a sec, you mean you are a medic?" Sarutobi interrupted.

"Yes and no. I have recieved medic training, and do assist Shizune sensei now and ten in Hospital, but thats all. I am more into strategy. My chakra control is perfect however."

"But....I can sense that you have a lot of chakra....are you saying you learnt that precise control with the Huge chakra reserve you have got? " Sanmita nodded, and Enma jaw dropped. " You are...something else. Really. But..."

Sanmita however, asked, "Hokage sama, I have a feeling that you are stalling. Is it true?" Sarutobi, again, was taken aback by her deduction. He laughed, "Yes...haha I have not seen anyone like you in so many years. Straightforward, non-fangirl, genius Kunoichi. Hmm...that reminds me, is it true that you have been nearly...assaulted by 2 times."

"3 Times actually, but yes. And Hokage sama, why are you stalling us.?" Sanmita asked again. "You other Hokage is having an emotiional episode my dear. I don't think you would like to see a moping Marrik Hyuuga." Sanmita grinned," I will take my chances. I need to get him to repair my poor shamisen anyways. Shall we go, hokage-sama?"

Sarutobi smiled"she is so much different than most shinobi I knew. Much innocent, yet stronger." he thought, then replied, "Yes, let's hurry. Follow me." Then they dashed off in the direction of Hokage tower. When they reached the place, Sandaime stopped her. "Let me tell him beforehand. Then we enter." Sanmita nodded, and Sarutobi went in. After a few moments, he came out. "Come in, Sanmita. Luckily, his emotional episode has faded" The girl laughed, then nodded as she went inside the room along with the old Sarutobi.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:13 am

When Sarutobi and Sanmita entered the room, Marrik looked highly depressed. "Hokage sama, are you alright." "Im fine Sanmita, just have a seat, you too Sarutobi Sensei." The Hokage's chair was facing the window and he had yet to turn around. "Hmm, Marrik why dont you face the child." "Minato Namekaze huh..." Marrik turned around in his chair and folded his arms on the desk in front of him. "I haven't seen such talent, Ive only heard legends of The Legendary Fourth Hokage." "Ive never witnessed him in battle." "Your skills are highly impressive to be so young." "With your mind, you would make a great Anbu Black Ops member." "Shes not ready Marrik.." "Sarutobi Sensei, I dont mean any harm or disrespect, but this is my time of reign. I am the Tenth Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, I think I am qualified to make decisions as to who is to become a member of Anbu." "If any harm comes to this village because of me I will defend it alone, ignoring the fact that I might die in the process." "My predecessors fought for this village and by any means I will not allow anything to happen to it because of me." "I lost my father to Orochimaru, and my mother to the same sickness which cripples me." "I lost my master, my teacher, my sensei, to a man who entered the village with ease and tore it down to nothing less than pebbles which once formed buildings." "The will of fire flows strongly through my blood." Marrik moves a set of papers on his desk and then looks back at Sanmita. "I have an assignment for you..." "You are to go to the Village Hidden in the Clouds and ask for a Shinobi who goes by the name of Kaiden Hatake." "Once you find him, Bring him back to the village." Marrik turns around in his chair and says "If you will Third, escort her there and back." Sandamie nods and takes Sanmita out of the room. "Hes still upset Sanmita, I dont think he will ever fully recover from the death of Kakashi." "He didnt attend his funeral or anything." "And... Marrik knows as well as I do, sometime, he doesn't know when, but in time there will be someone who threatens to destroy this village, and he fears he wont be able to stop them." "They will destroy this village and everyone along with it." Sanmita and Sandamie walk out of The Hokage's Mansion and head towards the village's north gate.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:01 am

Sanmita was deep in thought. Someone to destroy village.....there is only one person who could do that. "Sandaime sama, when you said someone who threatens to destroy the village, did you mean Uchiha Madara?" Sandaime's face darkened, "Lets not talk about this, ok?" But sanmita had her answer. Uchiha Madara was looming over the peace. "That would be troublesome. I must get stronger, if he comes, I must fight him. I don't want my father's life to go in vain." She thought, remembering how her father died. Then she wondered, why had Sarutobi declined information to her? She kept thinking, hard. But when they passed the Uchiha clan's former residence, it dawned to her, and she laughed. Sarutobi looked at her questioningly, and she shook her head. She had heard how an Uchiha named Uchiha Sasuke had defected the village to 'gain power' from Snake Sannin Orochimaru. She realized Sarutobi wasn't going to let history repeat.

They were soon out of Konoha, and moving at a fast speed towards cloud. "Who is this Kaiden by the way?" Sanmita asked on 2nd day of their journey, they were going to reach their destination next day. They had defeated some pretty nasty Oto-shinobi on the way, and were resting for the night.

"He was Kakashi's distant cousin, if I remember correctly, though why he was called is a mystery to me. I dn't know a lot about him." The conversation ended quickly.

The next day, they finally reached a small town in cloud city, where Kaiden was supposed to be. "What does he look like, Hokage sama." "Frankly, I don't know....or maybe I do. Look." Sarutobi pointed at a man, and Sanmita jawdropped. His hair were pure white, and standing like he had got struck with lightening. He was giggling softly, with a tell tale orange book in his hand. "Holy shit he is reading the Gold edition!!! The stores back in Konoha were all out of them. Aaaah I wanna read it!!!" Sarutobi raised an eyebrow, "You read...Icha Icha?"

"Yeah! its the best book I have ever read, aside from Th tale of gutsy Ninja. I am a Huge fan of Jiraiya sensei. But first things first, should we talk to him?"

"You should, its your mission. I am just an escort." Sarutobi smiled. Sanmita sighed, and went towards the giggling mask-man. "Excuse me sir, are you Kaiden Hatake?" The guy looked at her, and then replied, "I am indeed. And who must you be?" "I am here to escort you on the orders of Tenth Lord Hokage-sama. He has asked e to bring you to Konoha."

"You are, are you? But why should I belive you, what proof do you have." Before sanmita responded, Sarutobi came from behind," I am her proof." "Sandaime? Figures he will use reanimation to convince me..." "No, I came forth in order to help him in his spar with this girl."

Kaiden's eyes narrowed, but he relaxed. "Can you wait near the gate, I ll be there as soon as I finish packing."

After an hour, the three of them were traveling back to Konoha. The journey took 3 days. After tedious attacks by Oto-shinobi and some bandits, they finally reached Konoha. "Should we go to Hokage immediately?" Sanmita asked, and Sarutobi nodded. "Kaiden, we must go to Hokage quickly", but as soon as these words were out, The Hokage appeared in front of them, shocking Sanmita. Sarutobi and Kaiden however just looked at each other, and sighed something that sounded like "the Hiraishen showoff...."
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 am

"Kaiden... How have you been." The young Hatake looked at The Hokage and then his head dropped toward the ground. "Im here.." "I see, If you would Kaiden, tell Sanmita here about the name Madara Uchiha.." The Hokage looked down as if the name literally struck a sense of fear in his soul. "His power is superior to all the Hokages who have come thus far combined." "I feel as though, Madara has resurfaced, and is plotting to destroy this village again." "The only reason this village is still standing is because of Naruto Uzumaki." "Naruto happens to be the son of the Fourth Hokage, and the former Seventh Hokage of the Leaf. "I learned a lot from Kakashi..." Sandamie looked at Marrik and began pasting away slowly. "Lets go to the Mansion shall we? We should discuss this in private." Marrik and the others made their way to The Hokage's Mansion. "Sanmita, I think its time that you know the truth." "Its been kept from you for a very long time.." "You see, there are inheritors of the Will of Fire." "The First Hokage, The Third, Jiraiya, The Fourth, Kakashi, The Seventh, and Konahamaru." "The reason why my blood is strong with the will of fire is because like the other inheritors, I too have inherited the will of fire." "I learned from Kakashi, who is an inheritor." "We all thought that Naruto would be the final one who defeats Madara and brought true peace to this cruel world." "Then, they thought it was me. I was a child prodigy when I was younger, my talents were commendable and greatly reckoned." "But it turns out the last inheritor comes after me." Sarutobi and Kaiden both looked at Sanmita who gazed out the window at the Stone Face Wall. "The last inheritor is you Sanmita..." "My job is to teach you to the best of my abilities, so that when the time comes, We can face Madara Uchiha and defeat him for good and establish a total peace to this ninja world." Sanmita was speechless and baffled at the same time. "I know its a lot to take in, but that's how it is." "We did not ask for that, but that is how fate designed it." "All the inheritors who have come before us have failed at taking down that fiend." "But you are this world's last hope." "If you were to die.. and Madara lives, the ninja world as we know it would be redefined in ways unimaginable." "When I became Hokage, I swore to protect this village no matter what." "I refuse to let someone like Madara bring this village down.." "I lost my master, my master..." "All Hokage who have came before me have been killed in the line of duty." Marrik started to shed tears down his face. "I wont let that happen to the people of this village, to my dying breath." 'We will bring him down together when the time comes Sanmita." "That is all..." Marrik motioned for Sandamie to escort Sanmita out of his office. "Kaiden, please remain here, I wish to speak to you alone." Sandamie and Sanmita left Marrik's office.. "Sandamie.. Why does Lord Hokage care so strongly about this village?" "I mean I love the village, but he broke down in tears.." Sandamie closed his eyes and smiled. "Because Marrik's heart lies within the village, just like The First Hokage's." "The pain that Kakashi's death caused Marrik was unbelievable." "Marrik puts the village before himself and his own health." "I watched my village fall before Orochimaru and his goons..." "It put me to shame and tears to see the village fall." "Indeed, Marrik will not let anyone harm this village the way Orochimaru and a shinobi name Pein did years ago." Sanmita and The Third headed toward the ramen shop for a bowl of ramen....
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:24 am

Once the two ninja arrive at the ramen shop, Sarutobi looks toward the sky, and rubs his goatee. "Sanmita, Do you feel some sort of pressure weighing down on you?" "Yes, Sandamie -sama, what is this heavy chakra I feel?" "I.. I dont know, but it doesn't feel good." "I recognize it from a while back but I cant put a name on it..." "Ive only felt it once in my life..." The Third and Sanmita eat their ramen while trying to figure out what that mysterious chakra is and who or what it belongs to. All of a sudden, a nearby building fell to the ground and a large hawk flew through the sky flapping its wings ungracefully and making the wind blow buildings everywhere. "Whats going on Sandamie-sama?" "I dont know, but we must get to the mansion." Sanmita and Sarutobi dashed over falling buildings towards the mansion. Both ninja arrived at the mansion and ran up the stairs and busted inside The Hokage's office. "Lord Hokage ! Lord Hokage ! Something is happening !" Marrik raised out of his chair and looked out the huge window behind him. "No ... That Chakra ... It cant be ..." Two shinobi then appear in The Hokage's office behind Sarutobi and Sanmita. "Speak Tai, Speak Renshi." "Lord Hokage, Somebody has infiltrated the village from the South Gate." 'Report Renshi, Now !" "There are two shinobi, one of them is suspected to be Uchiha Sasuke, Rouge of the Hidden Leaf." "The other is unknown. All we know is that he possesses the Mongeykyou Sharingan and a war fan." The Hokage stumbles to his chair and looks at the two Anbu. "Renshi, escort Kaiden safely out of the village." "Tai, assemble two groups of shinobi." "One group is to defend the civilians, and the other is to confront the enemy." "Please... Not now ..." "Sanmita, follow me, Third please.." Marrik walks out of his office and dashes toward the rooftop of the mansion. Once he arrived on the rooftop, Marrik looked out upon the village to see a huge fireball headed directly toward the mansion. 'No !! Sanmita ! Sarutobi ! Get out the way !" Marrik gathered chakra in his feet and jumped to the air. "Forgive me Fourth Lord Hokage, but I must use it." Marrik makes a pair of hand seals and says "Ninja Art : Time Space Ninjutsu Barrier Technique!" Marrik makes a triangle shape with his hands and a small bubble appears in front of him. As the fireball draws closer, the bubble grows larger, and once the bubble becomes in range it is sucked inside the bubble, and then the bubble disappears. Lord Hokage lands on the ground and looks around. Hokage then looks at the huge hawk in the sky and throws up a hand seal. "Release!" The bubble then reappears in front of the hawk and the fireball comes out and head directly toward it. When the fireball connects with the hawk it explodes and something jumps off of it right before its detonation. "Too Close..." "Sanmita, back me up here, follow me and stay close." "Wait Marrik ! Dont take the child with you !" Marrik looks back at Sanmita and says 'Its Madara Uchiha, I know that chakra anywhere." "Its horrible, and destructive." "What could he possibly want here and now?" Marrik and Sanmita made their ways to the Southern Gate of the village. "Aha, well isnt it The Leaf Village's Mighty Storm Sage." "Whos the little girl, Hokage?" Marrik stared at Madara with a sign of no emotion what so ever. "You have one chance to get out of my village." "Empty threats from a weak shinobi.." "I will crush this village with ease Hokage." Marrik puts Sanmita behind him and stares eye to eye with Madara. "In the words of The Third Fire Shadow of the Village Hidden in the Leaves.." "Your forgetting that The Leaf Village is my home." "And as Hokage, Ive been entrusted with my home's protection." "I am the head of the household, The central pillar." "He who wishes to destroy my home must destroy me first." "And I warn you it will not be an easy task." "You are weak Storm Sage, I will crumble the Leaf and correct my mistake I made years ago." "Ill destroy you and wipe you away from history just like The First Hokage." "This village is weak, and will perish along with all who are weak." Marrik then stands up straight and says "No, You will never destroy the Leaf Village." "Inside the heart of this village lies the Will of Fire which burns brightly in each shinobi of this village." "The shinobi of the Leaf, along with myself will perish protecting this village if need be." "These people are precious to me, and I refuse to let you wipe them out." Madara activates his Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan and says "Ill Crush you Hokage, and this entire village." "If I do fall Madara, this village will continue to prosper. A stronger and more talented Hokage will rise and become the defender of this village!" "I am the Tenth Fire Shadow of the Village Hidden in the Leaves! I am the successor of The Former Hokages! I have inherited the Will of Fire, from those who came before me. The First Hokage! The Second Hokage! The Third Hokage! The Legendary Fourth Hokage! The Fifth Hokage! The Sixth Hokage! The Seventh Hokage! The Eighth Hokage! and The Ninth Hokage!" Madara pulled his war fan from his back and said "So be it, Leaf Shinobi.." Madara then warped behind Marrik and swung his war fan at Sanmita. But, Marrik proved to prove his point. Marrik moved in front of Sanmita and raised his arm and blocked the war fan with his bear arm. Thick, rich blood started dripping from Marrik's Hokage Robe and his arm fell to his side. "You will not bring harm to this Child Madara." 'I wont allow it!" Madara warped again behind Marrik and Sanmita and swung his war fan, But Marrik raised his knee and caught the full blow of the fan protecting Sanmita. "Leave my village." Madara then swung his war fan at Sanmita one last time, but Marrik stretched his right foot back and caught the blow with his left palm. "Ill leave for now Hokage, but ill be back." Madara gathered a enormous amount of chakra into is right index finger. "Here is a departing present for you Hokage." Madara jumped to the air and launched the small orb of chakra directly to a building. The small orb phased through the building and it instantly blew up and expanded almost covering half of the village. Marrik looked down below at his village as it lay in ruins from Madara's devastating blow." "Sanmita, I ... I..." Marrik's eyes began to shut as he slowly fell to the ground. Sanmita stood over Hokage and check his pulse. "Thank God, hes still breathing, but hes unconscious.." Sanmita headed with Hokage sama in her arms toward the Medical Facility...
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:38 am

However, the Hokage's pulses were fading fast, and Hospital was far away. "Damn, I need to heal him myself. Celestial release: Moonlight Ballad." The arm of Hokage seemed to mend. "Phew, he is fine now, well physically at least. But it seems village destruction has been quite a sock to him. Wait a sec...HOLY......THE VILLAGE IS DESTROYED, WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT SHOULD I DO?" Sanmita dropped hokage unceremoniously, and started running around. "AAh!! THIS IS BAD...URghhh!!!! That MAd man...He is sooo gonna pay." Then she remembered that she didn't have hokage wit her. "Uh oh....I must carry him to his mansion...." She hoisted him up, "Boy is he heavy. He should have thought before passing out that the only one to carry him would be a 13 year old girl."

As she went, she saw a bout of panicked villagers runing, blocking her way. "HELLO! WOUNDED HOKAGE COMING! MAKE A WAY PLEASE!" But that seemed to cause even more mayhem. Damn, how I wish someone was here to curb these panicked idiots." As if hearing her plea, suddenly her former sensei came there, "Sanmita...what are...is that Hokage? What is going on here? why is this part of village destroyed?"

"Madara attacked. Long story. Right now I need to take him to his mansion. Konohamaru sensei, help!!" Sanmita told a shell shocked Konohamaru Sarutobi. "Madara....why? what?"

"I will tell you on the way, first, help me with these people" Sanmita panicked, and Sarutobi nodded, "You have a lot to tell me it seems. I will help you." He replied, and then used Mist Servant Technique to petrify the villagers. "Thanks, let go."

Sanmita filled him in, from her spar with hokage to Madara's attack,and he heard quietly. When she was finished, Sarutobi sighed, "I never thought that by helping you perfect you Jutsu, I am passing down the will of fire to you. Wow. I never thought it existed in myself. Naruto-nii was too....pigheaded to know that as well. And now you will be trained by Hokage. I would have said you have quiet a luck had you not told me that now you are child of prophecy."

"What do you mean?" Sanmita asked. Surely, being child of prophecy wasn't THAT bad, was it?
Konohamaru sighed, "When Naruto nii was told to be child of prophecy, Pein was also said to be the same. Perhaps since a child of prophecy was supposed to bring either eace or destruction to Shinobi world, and Naruto-nii and Pein fit ito that. When it became clear that he was indeed the child of prophecy, while most villagers were overjoyed, some doubted him, feared him. They thought that aside from being Kyuubi container, Naruto nii was also stupid, and may cause destruction. Well, it was true that Naruto-nii was quiet a dimwit sometimes, but he was serious about peace. My point is, a child of prophecy invokes fear amongst people, and so, they might make his or her life difficult. I tell you, don't let anyone know that you are final child of prophecy until you are ready. On a different note, make sure that aside from being trained by Hokage sama, you develop your celestial releases well and train with me, Hinata-oneechan and the Lazy-Nara leader."

"Why you and Nara-san?" Sanmita inquired, to which konohamaru shrugged, "We are the best wind and water elementals in this village. Hokage sama is mainly lightening type, and doesn't correspond with your affinities." Sanmita nodded, and Konohamaru smiled, "Not all is bad. I believe in you. You remind me so much of Naruto that its terrifying sometimes. But, you are more level headed. I am sure you will be able to manage this. Oh lookie, we have reached the mansion."

They immediately went inside from a safer entry passage, and then put Hokage on his bed. Sanmita started using Mystic Palm technique, hoping that the Hokage will wake up soon.........
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:04 am

Hokage coughed and opened his eyes to find Sanmita caring to his wounds. "I refuse to let harm come to anybody in my village." Hokage coughed again and rested his head against the pillow. "Madara,... he is powerful." "Did you see what he did with only his raw chakra in concentrated form.?" "It knocked out more than half of the village." "Next time it will be worse.." "I just wish... I just wished Yondamie were here to take Madara on. Or Hashirama Sensei." Marrik began to shed tears from his eyes as Sanmita continued to heal his wounds. "As Hokage, the village entrusted its protection to me. Ive failed in the line of duty. Maybe Madara is right, Maybe I am a weak Hokage..." "I cant even defend my own village... from scum like Madara." The Third then rushed inside the room and asked "Is he alright, are his vitals stable?" Sanmita responded "yes" to both of The Third's questions. "Hmm, this seems like a job for Tsunade.." "The medical ninja?" "She was the greatest Medical ninja who ever lived." "And that's why I wish she were still here Sanmita.." Marrik rudely rose from his bed and straightened his hair. "At once, I want a full report on the damage of the village Sanmita." "Then, I want the Core Computer scanned for any downloads or viruses." "Then, I want a report on the casualties." "Contact the Raikage and The Kazekage and ask them to send reinforcements to the Leaf." "Have multiple Anbu Black Ops members at each village gate." "I want four Anbu in front of the Mansion, and in front of The Forbidden Scroll Archive." Marrik walked out of his room toward his office still giving out commands to Sanmita. "Third, Thank you, you may leave." "Im always here if you need me Marrik..." "Thank you, Sarutobi Sensei." Hokage then lifted two fingers and said "Release!" The Third then disappeared back to his grave in peace. Sanmita then left the Mansion to begin gathering information for Lord Hokage...
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Sanmita walked towards her home, but suddenly, she remembered something, "Crap, I forgot to ask him about my training." She rushed back into Hokage office, but stopped just at the door, when she heard voices from inside. The recognized one as Hokage's, and other as Konohamaru's.

"....can't say. I feel as if I am forcing her into this too early. I mean, she is just a child, despite being a shinobi. I really don't have any choice, but I feel guilty.", Hokage's voice was full of regret.

"I don't think age will be a hindrance, Taicho. I mean, sure she is young, but Naruto-nii was young too, not to mention he was such a big knucklehead. Don't you remember Yamato taicho telling that when they were trying to protect him on that turtle Island, and that Snake man Kabuto attacked him, they just told it was an earthquake, and he agreed, without even considering that he was on a living being's shell? He survived purely because he had a heart of Gold. I know Sanmita, and she is so much like him that its insane."

"But Seventh had Kyuubi inside him, which he had mastered. Also, don't you remember he had Sage mode as well? Plus he was a direct Uzumaki and Namikaze descendant. What does Sanmita have, except her wits and an underdeveloped bloodline? I agree, she has brains that can give Nara clansmen run for their money, but even they have limitations."

"Its obvious that you don't know anything about her." Hokage looked at Konohamaru quizzically, "What do you mean?"

"I will tell you something, I have taught her. And believe me, she doesn't use half the strength she has. She is afraid you see, because of an incident that took place a few years ago. Don't freak out okay?" Konohamaru replied.

"Hey, why...why are you taking your shirt off....Holy...whats with that injury?" Zyuudaime's voice sailed, and Sanmita flinched, understanding which incident Konohamaru was talking about. She saddened, and tears started to leak out.

"I was trying to help her with her summons, and suddenly, she got overwhelmed by that power. The sheer amount of raw celestial chakra was enough to knock me off. History repeats itself, see. Like Kyuubi took over Naruto-nii and that ero-ji san was injured in similar manner. Except in Sanmita's case, she controlled the chakra out of sheer will power. As you can see, age is not a factor for her. And if you wish to know what all are her assets, then I think you must sit down and let me begin."

There was a voice of chairs shifting, and Konohamaru began, "We will begin from the catch. She is an expert in planning and prodigy at analyzing the situation. Then, she is a Kazuki, which happen to be the weapon specialists of Konoha. You might not know, but those swords she wears, they are made of rarest of metals, and inhibit the qualities of the element they represent. If properly wielded, they are capable of defeating the sword of Kusanagi as well. And believe me, the level at which Sanmita wields them, that dream is not far away. She is unconscious of it, but she is able to use her affinities well enough. Then, she is an Amaya. I don't know much about them, but from what I have heard, they were a real deal. She is fifth heir, and a celestial edge user, which makes her powers practically unlimited. Then, did you ever wonder why she has such huge amount of chakra, thats because she has Uzumaki blood running in her veins. At least thats what her guardians told me."

"She is an Uzumaki?" "Yes, surprising right? I was awed too, she is Naruto-nii's relative. Which reminds me, I think we need to send her to the old Whirlpool."

"What? Why do you think that?" The hokage asked, and Sanmita's breath hitched. There was no way he was thinking THAT, right?

"The clan secrets that her mother saved were not enough. There are more of them, and if I am correct, then they are still secured in Uzu no kuni. They won't get destroyed, if thats what you are thinking, because from what I have learnt from reading the old Amaya diaries, which, by the way, I read in order to understand and help her with her Moonlight Ballad jutsu, the secrets can only be opened by an Amaya blood. Naruto nii was trying to search more about Uzu no kuni after he stepped down, right? Maybe we can convince him to help. Hell, I dont think he will need convincing, peace is something he will do anything for."

Sanmita's heart was racing. She, with the legendary Seventh Hokage? Being compared by him was one thing, and hearing that she could train with him was another. She knew she couldn't hear anymore...she will burst out with all this prophecy stuff going on. So, she decided to make her presence known.

"I...will consider that. I.." a knock came, and Sanmita peered in, "Hokage sama, forgive me but I needed to ask you something."

"Aah Sanmita, yes? what do you want?" "Umm...I was wondering, when I will start my training?" she didn't want to show that she had heard anything, and kept her face calm.

"I think we will start training as soon as you finish the first task I have given you. For the time being, you will learn Kenjutsu with your cousin. Alright?" Konohamaru shot Hokage a warning look, but Sanmita pretended as if she didn't notice it. "Hai, Hokage sama, I will start as soon as the day breaks tomorrow."

"Before that, I have another task for you, complete it as soon as possible. Then we can start." He smiled, "We have quite many hopes resting on you Sanmita. And I believe you will not let us down. Run along now, enough excitement for today. Sarutoi-san, escort her."

Sanmita blushed, and Konohamaru nodded. "Okay. Good evening Hokage sama." "Good evening Taicho." they both said in unision, and then exited the room, leaving Hokage thinking about the prophecy, a certain brown haired Amaya kunoichi, and the Blonde seventh Hokage named Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.....
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Hokage turns his chair toward the desk to finish his work, then Renshi poofs in the room and bows to Hokage. “Speak Renshi.” “Hokage sama, The Damiyo request to speak with you about the attack on the leaf.” “The village’s heads wish to speak with you about the attack as well.” “Sanmita is headed training with Konohamaru-sama.” “The Sand and The Clouds have agreed to send shinobi to help with the rebuilding of the Leaf.” “It will take approximately four months till its fully repaired.” “It will cost us at least 5,954,160 ryo to complete the repairs.” “The Intel Division has confirmed that Madara got inside the Leaf and attacked through the South Gate.” “There were six casualties and four are hospitalized.” “Medical Shinobi are working over time to heal the wounded and tend to those with injuries.” “I apologize Hokage-sama, but I sent a squad of Three Anbu Black Ops Shinobi to follow Madara after he fled the village.” “They have returned with details on his location and some sort of huge statue.” Lord Hokage folds his hands on the desk and closes his eyes. “Im fully aware of what the Damiyo want to speak with me about.” “Alright, I approve the use of the funds for the repairs.” “I want a three man cell to investigate the South Gate and find out how they broke in.” “Right away Lord Hokage.” “Renshi! Wait…” Renshi turns back around and faces The Hokage. “Send for Sanmita, and I want Konohamaru to be informed that Sanmita and I will be traveling to The Five Kage Summit to meet with the Damiyo.” “Yes Lord Hokage.” Renshi then poofed off into a thick white puff of smoke. Marrik then rose up from his chair and exited his office toward the roof of the mansion. When Marrik got to the roof, he went to the edge and looked out onto the village, as the shinobi were being carried to the Medical Facility and buildings were trying to be fixed. Sanmita then stepped behind Hokage and said “You summoned me Lord Hokage?” Sanmita had a look of confusion on her face as if she had been given a puzzle that could not be solved. “Yes, you are to travel with me to The Five Kage Summit.” “We are going to have a meeting with the rest of the Kage and the Damiyo about Madara’s surprise appearance.” “Sanmita nodded and rushed off to her home to pack her things.” Later that evening, Marrik and Sanmita met at the North Village Gate with Konohamaru. “Konohamaru, you are to be Head of the Village until return.” “I should be back within five days.” Konohamaru then said his goodbyes to Hokage and Sanmita, and they set off for the Five Kage Summit.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Sanmita still didn't understand what was going on. She was sleeping, when this guy barged into her room, telling that Hokage has summoned her. She had gotten ready in a rush, and had appeared in front of Hokage. Then hokage tells her that she would accompany him to Five Kage summit, to discuss Madara's appearance. She had packed her things, and had started traveling with the Hokage. But questions still circled her mind like some hawks playing ring a ring of roses. She remembered that the Kage summit took place 11 years ago, and in that the Kage had brought their best shinobi as bodyguards. This time won't be different. So why, instead of so many stronger shinobi, she was handpicked? Why was her training being stalled. when would she be able to resume her missions, and finally, who will help her find and develop celestial techniques. She wanted to ask the Hokage of this, but she couldn't, because....well he is a Hokage. Sanmita never thought she was timid, but the idea of offending her Kage by asking such questions when his mind was otherwise occupied was not a risk she wanted to take. She loved her life, Thank you very much.

But Hokage was observative. He noticed the small look on Sanmita's face, and knew something was nagging her. "Sanmita, what happened? Is something bothering you?" Sanmita looked surprised, and blushed, "Ermm...no, Lord Hokage. I was,,,umm...Hungry, yes. My stomach is rumbling a little, see. I will have a soldier pill right away..umm don't worry." The Hokage smiled, "I think that you might know this already, but you are a terrible liar. What happened Sanmita, tell me."
"I don't want to bother you, Hokage sama. You already must have lot of burden. I am sorry I lied to you." Sanmita said guiltily, and Zyuudaime smiled, "No, my child. I won't be a good Hokage if I don't listen to everyone, and worry about the things that matter. Ask what you wish to ask. Go on."

Sanmita kept quiet for a while, and then started asking, "Hokage sama, you had so many good shinobi at your disposal, yet you chose me to accompany you. Why?" The zHokage simply smiled, "Sanmita, YOU are the child of prophecy. This Kage summit is being organized for the purpose that runs along with yours. Defeating Madara and peace prevailing will correspond. And you don't see yourself clearly. You are one of the strongest Kunoichi of Konoha, and a force to be reckoned with. You are a capable protector, I am sure of it."

Sanmita blushed, but continued asking, "Why my training is not being started early?"
Hokage thought about this, "I was hoping to start your training after this all was over. I am stalling because I want you to understand the situation first, and the gravity of what is happening."

Sanmita nodded, "When can I resume my missions?", to which, he said, "You can still do missions, but in order to make sure that you get mentally ready for what comes net, I am going to send you on other, Top secret type missions."

Sanmita gulped, and said, "This is the last one. My celestial release techniques. I need help with those as well. I need someone to help me figure out those riddle forms for Jutsu, and complete them too. How can I do that?" This time, hokage sama paled. "Sanmita, I frankly don't know. We will try the best we can, and Konohamaru san has suggested a Good, yet risky risky choice. I will think over, and figure something out. Okay?"

Sanmita simply cocked her head, "Yes. That's it. Thank you Hokage sama." She made a slight bow, and the Hokage chuckled, "Its fine. you know, that lie of yours reminded me of food as well. How about we stop by to eat in the next town? We still have a day to reach Iron country." Sanmita smiled, and nodded. Rest of the day was uneventful. The next day, however, Both of them entered the Iron country, and the Samurai-looking dudes surrounded us. "State your name and purpose here." their leader asked, and the Hokage handed him a scroll carrying legitimate Iron country seal, and he announced, "I am the Zyuudaime Hokage of Konohagakure no sato, from Hi No kuni (Fire country). I am here to participate in Kage Summit here." The Samurai warrior nodded, and told that he would be escorting them. As they went by, however, Sanmita couldn’t help but feel that this summit would be more significant than she bargained for….
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

The two shinobi sat down at a table and ordered. "Have what you wish Sanmita, We wouldn't want you to go hungry now would we?" Hokage smiled and ordered. "Ill have baked chicken, two Baked Potatoes, a bowl of Miso Ramen, two cups of lemonade sake, and chocolate covered dumplings." Hokage and Sanmita waited for their food to be brought out. "Sanmita, there is reason behind why I chose you to accompany me." "There are many shinobi that are stronger than you in this village." 'You are only a chuunin." "But this is also a mission, While we are traveling, I will not fight what so ever." "Your assignment is to protect me, to and from the Summit." "I think you would excel in this job because of your mind, and latent abilities." "Plus, My goal is for you to serve under Renshi when you get under." "I want you to become a member of the Anbu Core." Hokage smiled at the waiter as he brought the food out. "Thank you kind sir." "Please take this as a tip." Hokage reached in his flak and handed the man a golden ryo. "Thank you !!! I can buy much food for my family now!" The man rushed off to the back. "Let us eat." Marrik and Sanmita began rapidly eating all of their food. "I am full." "What about you Sanmita?" Hokage rose from his seat and left the restaurant with Sanmita. "You should be honored that you will be in the presence of all the Kage at once." "This a dire meeting." "So that means you should be honored to Marrik, it seems you were defeated at the hands of a child. Your Hokage remember Marrik?" Sanmita said "Whos there?" She looked around shockingly for the source of that voice. "Hokage whats going on?" Marrik then said "Shall I bring up the time you were beaten by a mere child who threw water on your scales?" The anonymous voice busted out in a deep laughter. "Oh Im sorry Sanmita, That voice you hear is the voice of my summon Rai." "Rai is my personal dragon summon that I met years ago on a mission with Kakashi Sensei to the Village Hidden in the Clouds." "I saved his life, and he wished to serve as my summon." "He is my most trusted ally and a great friend." The deep voice then spoke out again "Nice to meet you Sanmita. Marrik has told me about your abilities. You might even out do The Fifth Hokage if you keep training." "So Marrik, where are you off to?" "The Kage Summit." "Hmm interesting, tell everyone I said hello." "Will do Rai." "I guess Ill be off then, Marrik." "Goodbye my friend." The voice suddenly then stopped speaking from thin air. "Lord Hokage, how can your summon talk to you without being physically present.?" "You see Sanmita, we have a special contract." "Rai shares all of my memories and talents, he is able to preform any water or lightning releases just as I am." "Rai is able to project his voice anywhere at any given time." "To anyone I allow him too." "Oh I see..." Marrik and Sanmita kept walking until they reached a clearing about 120 miles away from the Summit." "We shall make camp here." Marrik and Sanmita stopped in a small forest near the clearing....
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

They were inside the Iron country, and Sanmita was already feeling a little impatient. A place with not even a piece of grass? And Iron country has Samurai, which she had read did not like Ninja much. "Hokage-sama, I had heard..no, read, that Samurai and Shinobi don't get along very well?" THe hokage burst with laughter," Sanmita, thats a very very old thing. Samurai followed a strict code of conduct, and upheld their pride. Shinobi however didn't think pride as important. However, even we had a limit till we could go without any rules, and when we made some, the samurai softened towards us."

But Sanmita was not listening fully. Right when Hokage was speaking, she heard a strange voice. "Umm, Hokage sama, did yo hear that?" "Hear what?"

Sanmita was dazed,"The music, it’s so beautiful." Hokage was alarmed, "Sanmita, what are you talking about?" Sanmita started running towards the direction of the music, and Hokage followed her. They kept running till they came up to a cave, and the Amaya Kunoichi went in. Hokage followed to ensure her safety, and then came in front of the most beautiful sights ever. The cavern was shining, glittering with stones. There were pictures that seemed to move. There were planets, and beings who he had never seen before. He came to halt seeing Sanmita, and looked where she was looking, and gasped. Standing in front of him, were towering forms of 3 men and 2 women, ageless, timeless. They were all smiling at the girl. "We have waited long for you, Sanmita." The old guy in middle said, his voice reverberating. Another man spoke, "We also welcome you to our sanctuary, lord Hokage." "Who are you?" Sanmita asked, and one of the women answered, "We, of course, are your ancestors."

Sanmita’s eyes widened, “I know you. You are the earliest celestial edge users. But, why are you here? And what do you mean, you were waiting for me?”

“It was destined; you will come seeking the power to restore peace. We predicted it long ago that two children of whirlpool restore the peace. The first one was Naruto Uzumaki, and second one is you.”

“Wait that wasn’t prophesized by you..It was the elder toad”, the hokage countered, to which the six spirits chuckled, “Yes, well to explain that, I think you need to understand our history, Marrik-san.”

“I…we are all ears.” Sanmita said, and urged them to continue. “Well then, how shall we begin?” Suddenly there was a shift in colors in the cave. A woman, wearing green kimono said, “At the time when Rikudo sennin was propagating his religion, there was a small band of priests, or mages, whatever you wish to call them. They used the powers and attributes associated to various celestial bodies. However, they were not very capable. They could call upon the powers, but considered them sacred, so didn’t use them often. When Rikudo sennin’s and their paths crossed, they decided to join the shinobi religion, giving birth to what is known as Amaya clan. I was one of the initial users. My son here,” she pointed to a buff man with black robes and a haori, “will tell you what happened after that.”

The man continued, “Yeah. So, my mom here served Rikudo-jii for several years. But on her death bed, she had a vision. You see, some amongst us were born with precognition. That ability has disappeared now. But she was our seer. She saw Rikudo jii’s elder son turning rogue for power. And then she saw a descendent of his turning on to our ideals and peace.”

Sanmita gasped, “I have heard that story. Rikudo-sennin had refused to let his elder child succeed him. He and his younger child had this big fight, and elder son lost. Also…Holy cow! Uchiha were descendents of the elder son. That means, Madara was the guy you saw?” “Yes, but that is not the end. She also predicted that the one that carries the younger child’s essence, and the one who carries our essence, will be ones who bring peace at times of chaos.”

“Naruto san was told he was a carrier of First Hokage’s will. First Hokage was a senju, the direct descendents of the younger son….” The first hokage whispered, and the buff dude smiled, “Yes. What happened later will be explained by these two here.” He pointed towards the other woman and a silver haired old man. The woman cleared her throat, “Because the Amaya had celestial powers, they combined them with Jutsu. They summoned celestial spirits so many times in a day that the spirits started to be annoyed. No surprise there, imagine, three people try at three different places summon one single spirit. Then, well a few years later, one of the spirits, the Water bearer sign Aquarius, snapped. She is not one of the most patient people, mind you, but she still put up with us because we considered them sacred beings that help us. The spirits started acting against us, and threatened to leave us altogether.” The white haired man then continued, “Threatened would be an understatement. They started to abandon us during the fights. Their appearances working overtime had changed so much that they refused to show up their faces. The planetary spirits, though not as exerted, were also not very happy. So, we decided to offer a compromise. We asked them not to abandon us, and tried to reason with them. They then decided to cut some slack on us, and gave us knowledge of using our chakra to control the clouds, just as our name. They told us their abilities won’t completely vanish, but appear only once in every five generations, to the leader of the clan. In order to get that person a hang of the more powerful abilities, he or she is granted the enough power to learn a few basic Jutsu. In order to make sure that the leader isn’t on wrong path, he or she has to pass a certain test at a point, failing which; they are disabled for using the celestial edge. This cave is meant for getting those heir examined.” “Let me guess, I am going to be examined, correct?” Sanmita asked, and the white haired man nodded. “Indeed. You have found this place, which means your intentions are not bad. But the purity of heart and your character is our basis. Your examiner would be the last one of us.” Sanmita asked, “Okay, I am ready for whatever test you have. But first, I want to ask you something. How are you…here?” The woman in green Kimono smiled, and pointer up. Embedded at the dome of the cave, was a sky blue Orb. “We stored our chakra in that orb, which is why we can appear. Now Sanmita, we will see how pure your heart is.”

The examiner looked at me, “It’s easy. We will just discern what your fatal flaw is, and give you a test to overcome it. Tell me, what attracted you to this cavern?”

Sanmita looked at him, “Music…it was so beautiful, that tune. The Shamisen was tuned perfectly.”

The five Celestial users looked at her. “You are joking, right?” The buff man looked at her, but the Hokage replied for her, “No. She suddenly came to halt, and told me she heard a beautiful music, and came here.” The figures looked at him, and suddenly the examiner guy broke into laughter, “My goodness. This is the first time this has happened. Excuse us for our rudeness, but I think you have passed.” Seeing the look of befuddlement, he explained, “For every celestial user, what attracts him or her to this place is different. For instance, if someone sees fire, which means the fatal flaw is pride. Music however represents total purity. You are capable of handling the celestial spirits without our assistance.”

“Uhh….”, Sanmita said, and the woman in green Kimono replied, “Sanmita, we can only tell you this. It’s extremely rare whose heart is pure, and has a strong character like you. We will tell you where to obtain the celestial spirit powers. In Konoha, at the west forest, right behind the Hokage monument, there is a cave, marked by an urn. You will find the other Jutsu there. And as we part now, our gift is this.” She set down a scroll. “This is a celestial summoning contract. Sign this, and you are good to go.”

Sanmita nodded numbly, and signed the contract with her blood. “To summon these, you need to write a kanji for ‘key’ in a circle on any surface using your blood. The putting all five fingers on the circle, you have to call out summons’s name, and moves the hand clockwise, as if rotating a key.” Sanmita gasped, “What is this…sudden knowledge.”

“When you signed the summon scroll, then it causes you to know who your summons are. This is our parting gift. Bring peace to world, and bring peace, okay?” The buff man smiled, and Sanmita nodded. She and Hokage came out and when Sanmita looked back, the cave was gone. “Okay Hokage sama….I think we should head to the Kage summit now.” Sanmita managed out, and the Hokage nodded, smiling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next