Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Mochiro toss and turns in his bed. As tired as he feels Mochiro doesnt want to leave his sleep. " Mochiro, Mochiro". All who have inherited the Will of Fire appear in front of Mochiro. " The time has come young shinobi ", " Yes its time for you to face the ultimate threat that is Madara Uchiha". " You out of eveybody including your master Marrik will be the person to complete the mission that has been descending into every inheriter of the Will of Fire." " This is where our last inheriter succeds were we all have failed". Mochiro feels himself shaking outside of what he believes to be a dream. " Are is being limited by your master, before he successfully wakes you up we give you these words of wisdom". " Fight until the last man standing is you", " Never give up", " And most important use you blo......." " Mochiro wake up the time has come". Mochiro opens his eyes from his deep deep sleep, " Lord Hokage what time has come". " Madara he is close, I can feel it", " Quickly dont just lie there get dressed immediately". Mochiro throws on a new set of close that look similar to the First and Second hokages combat clothing. While Lord Hokage takes his Hokage robe off and switches into his reinforced combat clothing. " So, what are we going to do to prepare for him Lord Hokage?" Lord Hokage briefly answers Mochiros question " Its not we, its going to be you who alerts the Village". " As for me im going to gather all my Jonin and Anbu of the village". " We will meet you at the front gates of the village". " Yes, sir". Mochiro leaves the Mansion as he is given his orders. Mochiro went to the high point of the Village and sent of a sign of attack symbol in the sky. Immediately as his sign exploded the villagers all went indoors and locked them. " Ok my part is done, time to meet up with Lord Hokage at the front gates. Mochiro went dashing through the city thinking of the last word that the Inheriters of the Will of Fire were going to say to him. " Most important use your blo....od line ability thats it". " They want me to finish this off Sharingan to Sharingan. Mochiro reaches the gates and waits for Lord Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Marrik waits for Mochiro at the gates. When Mochiro arrives, Lord Hokage says "Hmm.. Thats not what I had in mind Mochiro.." Mochiro looks at The Hokage as if hes finally lost his mind. "What do you mean, Lord Hokage?" Marrik grabbed something from behind his back and unfolded it. "This is yours... Your father had me store it using a Space Time Barrier technique." Marrik unfolds a long golden and white robe with two twin sharingans on each side at the bottom. Then Marrik unfolds an all white tight long sleeve shirt and hands it to Mochiro. Lastly, The Hokage hands Mochiro a pair of golden and white shoes to place on his feet. "Hmm, You look like a true shinobi now. This is your personal gear and a sign of respect will be shown to you while you wear it." Marrik then disappears and reappears in front of Mochiro wearing The Hokage robes. But these robes were Black and white instead of Red and White, but the Konaha symbol still remained on them, and on the back of the robes in medium sized Japanese letters it said "Konaha's Storm Sage Hokage". "Ive begun evacuating the entire village toward the Village Hidden in the Clouds, But everyone wont make it in time." "Until everyone makes it out of this village we are do defend it." "No one and I mean no one gets past the Main Village Gate." "If they attempt to get past, destroy them.. I mean kill them swiftly and return to my side." Marrik then jumps to the top of the village gate and waits for Mochiro to follow. Once Mochiro is at his side, the Anbu Black Ops, followed by the Jonin of The Leaf make a Chain in front of the Gate below them. "They will handle Pein. We must focus on Madara, Orochimaru, Itachi and Sasuke." "Once Pein is defeated, the remaining Anbu and Jonin will battle Itachi if he is still standing." Mochiro shouts out loud to Marrik "Lord Hokage... Please tell me that's an illusion..." "No Its not !!! That thing is huge enough to destroy the entire village!!" "I must let it hit somewhere else.. anywhere but here!" Marrik rises to the air and looks at the huge fireball headed towards the gate. "No.. I cant warp a blast that big." "Mochiro run !!!" "Anbu!! Move out!! I cant stop it !! Its going to destroy the gate!!" Marrik, Mochiro, and The Anbu and Jonin of The Leaf flee from their position as fast as they can. Soon, they hear the fireball hit the village gate and it goes flying off, landing on six Anbu and one Jonin. "Mochiro, are you alright? That was too close.." Mochiro nods and says "Ill take some of that action.." Marrik looks to the sky and spots Madara in midair and what looks to be another Fire Style Fireball Jutsu." Mochiro says "Throw me!" Marrik then says "Throw you? Have you lost it?" Mochrio says "Just do it!" Marrik grabs Mochiro and throws him at Madara. When Mochiro gets close enough, he makes some hand symbols and shouts out 'Fire Style Fireball Jutsu!" The two fireballs collide and Marrik along with the surviving Jonin and Anbu watch Mochiro in action trying to gain the upper hand over Madara. Then out of nowhere, Pein appears and sends one of the Jonin flying across the village. Marrik looks at the Anbu and gives them a signal to proceed to destroy Pein. Marrik then looks at Mochiro still trying to make his fireball connect with Madara. "Ive got to help even things out, Madara's fireball wont budge." Marrik then throws up a hand seal and shouts out "Flying Thunder God Jutsu!" Marrik warps to the opposite side behind Madara and watches him struggle. The Hokage enters his Gentle Fist Fighting Stance and shouts "Eight Trigrams Empty Palm!" Marrik pulls his right arm back and then thrust forward with his right palm, sending a huge mass of air aimed at Madara's back. When the air connects, Madara stumbles a bit. Marrik then shouts "Now Mochiro!!!!" Mochiro then intensifies the heat of his Fire Style Fireball Jutsu, which sends Madara flying towards the Mansion. Mochiro jumps from building to building and heads toward Madara. "Right behind you Mochiro!!" "Keep going!" In the background Marrik and Mochiro hear and see buildings falling and people screaming and running about... The two shinobi head towards where Madara should have landed.
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 am

While Marrik and Mochiro dash at their full speed towards the mansion, Marrik thinks to himself. "Somethings not right here, Madara is off his game." When they arrive at whats left of the mansion, the two shinobi begin searching for Madara. "All who have stood before me have been killed, All shinobi fear the name Madara Uchiha." Madara was behind them sitting on a rooftop. Madara then slowly began to remove his mask. "No! Impossible!" Marrik shuns Mochiro on his shoulder in disbelief. "Your not human... You haven't aged!" "You dont deserve to hold the title of Hokage, Your weak." "We will see about that you scum!" Marrik then grabs eight shuriken out of his pocket and sends lightning chakra to them. He then throws them high in the sky and makes a set of hand signs and shouts out "Ninja Art: Shadow Shuriken Manipulation!" The shuriken then being to spin violently and head straight towards Madara. Once they get in range of Madara they suddenly fall to the ground. Mochiro looks at Marrik outwardly as if he has failed in making a jutsu connect with the enemy. Marrik then gives a sly smile and raises his hands to the sky. "Begone Madara, With the Thunderclap!" Then wherever each shuriken fell to the ground, a bolt of lightning came down from the sky striking in all positions, trying to hit Madara. "You'll have to do more than that to hit me!" Marrik then looks at Madara, and makes a hand seal and says "Flying Thunder God Jutsu!" At the speed of the Fourth Hokage, Marrik warps behind Madara and says "Eight Trigrams: Four Sky Palms!" Marrik then thrust his palms forward four times sending massive waves of air at Madara. Two of the blast missed and two connected. "Mochiro!" By that time, Mochiro was already in the air making hand seals to what look liked to be another ninja tool manipulation. Mochiro screamed "Scatter!" The many shuriken that were on the ground began to rise in the air and cut Madara's robes into pieces. "Hes amazing, I didnt even see that coming." When Marrik first threw the lighting embedded shuriken in the air, Mochiro secretly added chakra strings to the shuriken and to the back of Madara's robes. Neither Madara or I detected the strings until Mochiro spoke. Madara then leaped on top of a stack of ruins and said "Amaterasu!" The undying black flame then appeared on Mochiro's left foot as he made contact with the ground after casting a sneaky jutsu. Marrik noticed the jutsu and made a set of seals and focused on Mochiro's flaming foot and said " Time Space Ninjutsu: Barrier Technique!" A small orb shaped like figure appeared near Mochiro's foot and the black flame begun to be sucked inside it. When the entire flame was inside the orb, Marrik looked at the bright sun as it shined in the sky and said "Space Time Ninjutsu: Release!" The orb then reappeared in front of what seemed to be the sun and the black flame was let out of the barrier, and into the sun. Madara looked at the flame as it circled the sun and spoke to Marrik saying "I know that technique anywhere... So there is another who has mastered Space Time Ninjutsu.." "That Space Time Barrier Jutsu was the same technique The Yellow Flash used when the Nine Tailed Fox shot a mass amount of raw chakra out of its mouth aimed straight at the Leaf Village." 'The Yellow Flash used the barrier to absorb the hit and let it explode somewhere else beside the Village." "You might be a true shinobi." Mochiro looked at Marrik and nodded as if he were trying to say thank you. Madara then said "Alright, I guess I should get serious, seems I might have a problem on my hand considering you know Time Space Ninjutsu..." Mochiro then said "What! Hes just been playing!!" Marrik then said "Madara has been toying with us ever since he arrived in this village, if you noticed, his Normal Sharingan isn't active, Nor his Mongeykyou, or even his Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan." "Madara gets serious when he activates his sharingan and starts preforming Kage level jutsu." "That fire style jutsu he used against you was child's play." "I haven't even gotten serious yet, I only activated my Byakugan twice each to use a Gentle Fist Technique." "You will see a serious battle when Madara summons the Nine Tails..." "I know he has it with him, just like I know he used a reanimation technique." "No time for history lessons, but Madara is over a hundred years old... He looks as if he was still in his prime." "That means he can use his EMS, the Bijju, and the Rinnegan." "If my theory is correct, we might die in this battle." Marrik then summons two nearby Anbu to assault Madara while Marrik and Mochiro foumulate a battle plan to take down Madara...
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Madara suddenly disappeared into thin air from beneath Lord Hokages feet. " Lord Hokage where did he go"? " I dont know Mochiro he could be anywhere". Mochiro suddenly went flying towards edge of the village. " What just happened"? " Lord Hokage move"!!!!! Lord Hokage then went flying in the same direction as Mochiro". " Hes invisible, what is this new abominating jutsu he created Lord Hokage"? Mochiro stood to his feet. " Time for me to show off what those months of training did to me". Mochiro lifted up his left pants leg and took of his ankle weights, he did the same to the right leg, " lets see you match my speed old man". Mochiro opened his Sharingan eyes and sat down to focus on Madaras chakra. " Now, where are you little coward". Mochiro began to sense Madaras chakra and pin pointed his exact movement, " Lord Hokage watch out". " Fireball Jutsu, Mochiro released a huge ball of fire from his mouth". " How did you find me"? Madara appeared after that blast. Mochiro makes hand signs and thrusts his palm into the Earth " Earth release: Dome of Magificence. Madara became enclosed inside of the dome as it began to flood. " Huh, what are you doing out there". " Water release: Great waterfall technique". Mochiro stands on top of the dome and punches two holes in the dome. " Take this, Water dragon technique", " Water release: Five feeding sharks". " The sharks and the Water dragon go rushing at Madara. When they reach they rip Madaras clothing and damage him a little. " That was two powerful attacks at once how could that damage him so little". " Now its my turn you little runt", Madara jumped up in the air and started firing attacks down at Lord Hokage and Mochiro. " Time to unvail my new jutsu", " Earth style: Armadillo shell". Mochiro makes hand signs and Thrusts his hand straight into the Earth, the ground briefly covers Mochiro in a armadillo shaped shell and bounces to the sky. " What the heck is this boy doing". Madara goes to the floor and stairs at Mochiro in the sky. " TAKE THIS YOU MURDERER!!!!!!" Mochiro jutsu went speeding at an enourmously fast rate. " What the"...... Mochiro clashed to the ground with an great impact that shook the ground all over. Mochiro felt the Chakra off Madara disappear from the impact and the Armadillo shell crumbled on top of Madara. " Did I finish it"? " Is it finally over Lord Hokage". " I believe it is Mochiro". " Well thats where you two come up wrong", Madara rose from the pile of rocks, " So your not weak after all". " I do admit that did a number on me, but not enough for you to finish this fight". " Lord Hokage what are we going to do"? " Lord Hokage", Mochiro looked around and there was no site of Lord Hokage. " Lord Hokage where did you go "? " Mochiro, Mochiro". " Huh"? Lord Hokage appeared on one of Mochiro's shoulders. " You failed me boy, why I thought you could actually carry this out". The Inheirtors of the Will of Fire appeared each one on a different part of Mochiro. " As did we boy, now our life line of Inheirtors will be forever lost". " All cause you failed us, why Mochiro". " We belived in you and you let us down". Mochiro starts to cry, " Now you must pay for failing us". Mochiro is possessed to reach in his pocket and grab a Kunai from the ground. " Wait whats happening"? Mochiro tries and fights back at his possessed body, " Your not going to get to me that easily". Mochiro calms himself to release himself from Madaras genjutsu. " Whats happening noone has ever had the will power to get out of my genjutsu". " Good work Mochiro, wait to break out of his genjutsu".
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Marrik pats Mochiro on his shoulder and looks at Madara. "You truly underestimate the boy Madara." "Hes stronger than either of us!" "I highly doubt that Storm Sage!" Madara rushes toward Marrik with immense speed and says "Fire Style: Great Dragon Flame!" Three huge dragons then pummel Marrik to the ground where he lays there for a second before Mochiro rushes to see if hes OK. "You have yet to see my power child!" "Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique!" Madara then blew four huge fireballs at Mochiro and Marrik. Both of the shinobi were hit with all four of them. "Byakugan!" Marrik then activated his byakugan, and simultaneously Mochiro activated his regular Sharingan. "Mochiro get next to me." Mochiro sidestepped and jumped next to Lord Hokage. Lord Hokage then made a set of hand seals and shouted out "Water Style: Water Wall!" A puddle then formed on the ground and expanded to the size of a lake. The water then began to spin rapidly and at the same time grow into a tornado around Marrik and Mochiro. "On three Mochiro, I want you to make the hand seals for a Lightning Blade." Marrik then started making a pair of hand seals, then lifted two fingers in the air and said "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" "Three!" Mochiro then lifted his fingers and started making hand seals and finally shouted "Lightning Blade!" Marrik's water dragon then came rushing toward Madara, with Mochiro following the dragon with a Lightning Blade in Hand. Madara then warped away from the dragon and it didnt connect. However, with the sharingan, Mochiro could pinpoint where Madara would land and he rushed to that place and struck him with his Lightning Blade. Madara screamed out to the heavens really loud, enough to hear in the Sand village. Madara then warped away in agonizing pain. "Lord Hokage! Where did he go!" "There ! Look at The Hokage stone faces, Hes on The First Hokage's Head!" Marrik watched Madara with his byakugan, and he recognized those hand seals. "No!!!" "Mochiro! Think of something, get him down before he completes this jutsu!" Marrik then began to charge his chakra and prepared to cast a genjutsu. "Shinobi of The Leaf!" "Its time to end this!" Madara then gave a sly and evil smile to the villagers below. Mochiro rushed toward the Stone Faces to prevent Madara from completing his jutsu. Once Marrik was finished charging his chakra, he reached for the scroll on his back and placed it on the ground and opened it..... "This is only going to get worse before it gets better."
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Mochiro warped to the position where Madara. " Time for us to end this now". " Mochiro get him down here before he finishes his jutsu quickly". " Fire release: Flame Dragon Fire Missile". Mochiro released a explosion of chakra into the Fire missile exploding Madara off of the First Hokages stone head. " Now, Madara this is your end". " Fire release: Great Fire Dragon Technique ". A monsterous flaming dragon appeared from Mochiros hands sending it straight towards Madara. " How can he take all of this damage"? Mochiro made hand signs " Fire Release: Pheonix Immortal Technique". " Now lets see if you can handle this heat", A huge fire embedded bird appeared and went thrusting at Madara. " This kid is too powerful I thought he would be making a febal attempt like his past people". " I guess thats what us Uchiha are cappable of". " Lord Hokage are you ready for him yet"? Mochiro holds up with his fight against Madara. " Alright Lord Hokage im giving it to you now". Mochiro grabs Madara and holds him tightly. " What are you doing boy, your insane". " So you say" Mochiro made a Water clone that spun Mochiro and Madara around sending them both hurling to the ground. " Take this", Mochiro let go and Madara is sent on a speeding impact to the ground, Leaving a crater in the ground, Mochiro acts fast so that Lord Hokage has more time." Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld. A Swamp appears where the crater was, a giant snake swam through the swamp hitting Madara. Mochiro had the snake wrap Madara up so that he would have no place to run or hide. " Lord Hokage hes restrained nows the time".
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Restrained and unable to move, Madara struggles to gain freedom. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Madara screams to the top of his lungs and unleashes a huge mass of raw chakra, that destroys the snake and freezes the swamp in cold movement. "Now Nine Tails!" Madara slaps his hand on the ground and says "Forbidden Summoning Jutsu!" Then, a Huge figure appears and lashes out and screams to the top of its lungs. "No.. Ive failed... I tried to prevent this!" Madara then leaps atop the Nine Tails' head as it swings its tails furiously around, slamming against all the buildings that still stand in Konaha. Mochiro acrobatically makes his way back to Marrik, while trying to dodge the blows from the Nine Tails. "Ive failed as a Hokage and as an inheritor. I was never fit to do this job, I'm just too weak." "This village needs a strong and mighty Hokage like the Third or Fourth." "I'm no match for them..." Mochiro then lifts Marrik off of the ground and stands him up."The people have entrusted you with their protection and the protection of this village." "It seems impossible, but you must try Lord Hokage." "It doesn't matter any more Mochiro, Madara will destroy this whole village.. no matter how hard we try." "I dont care, if I die im going to die fighting for this village Lord Hokage." "I refuse to let him tear down what we stand for." "If you wont help me then so be it, Ill fight him alone." "Dont get in my way..." Mochiro walks towards where Madara and the Fox are, slowly crying tears of frustration. "Wait Mochiro!" Marrik dashes towards Mochiro and then stops and looks at him. "If you plan on keeping this up,....." Marrik grabs Mochiro's shoulder and says "We are gonna need some assistance." "Mochiro put your hand on my back." Mochiro puts his hand on the center of Marrik's back. "Now focus boy!" "Hurry we haven't much time!" Mochiro focus, just like Marrik told him too. Marrik then begins to make multiple hand seals, then finally shouting out "Forbidden Jutsu! Reanimation!" Marrik then screams out to the heavens, with his chakra raging out wildly. "Forgive me, but I must use this.." After the jutsu is completed, Marrik's eyes close and he starts to fall to the ground slowly. But then!, right before he hits the ground, a flash of yellow streaks in front of Marrik and Mochiro. "Hey there, Dont go cold on me Marrik." "I know you haven't summoned me to watch you fall, we've got a job to do." Mochiro looked at the figure with the spiky blond hair. "Yondamie Hokage.." Mochiro looked amazed at the speed and power of Yondamie. "Thank you Minato." "Now you rest here, while Mochiro is it.. Mochiro and I go keep Madara at bay." "Once your chakra is replenished can you come and help us out?" "Yes ill be there in a second." "Hehe, Come on Mochiro! Lets go greet Madara and his friend." Yondamie and Mochiro dashed towards the falling buildings faster than even the speed of sound! "Look at them go..." "Please protect him Minato..." Marrik then begins to gather his chakra in a hurry so he can go confront Madara and The Nine Tails with Yondamie and Mochiro....
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:33 am

Mochiro and Yondamie Hokage swiftly and tactically attack Madara and The Nine Tails. " Ok Mochiro are you ready", " Yes Lord Hokage", " Alright im going to send you flying to The Nine Tails". " When you reach it I need you to weaken it from your position so I can seal it away". Yondamie Hokage flung Mochiro towards The Nine Tail. " This is gonna be for all the people who have suffured under Madaras hands". " Fire Release: Great Fire Dragon Technique", Mochiro sent the Great Fire Dragon at The Nine Tails belly. When it Connected the Nine Tails Started to Roar and became very angry. The Nine Tails kept lashing at Mochiro, and Mochiro got hit by one of the Lashes. Mochiro was sent flying, Mochiro body flicked himself so that he would be sent flying into one of the Nine Tails eyes. " I going to do whatever it takes to protect this village and Lord Hokage. Mochiro successfully made contact with his strategy, " Here goes nothing", Mochiro made hand signs and shouted " Fire Release: Fire Ball Jutsu", Placing intense amounts of energy in the Fire Ball Mochiro set the Nine Tails eyes on Fire. " Time to cool it off", " Water release: Gunshot jutsu". Mochiro put the same amount of Chakra in the Gunshot as he did with the Fire Ball. " Your not going to destroy my village, not anymore im going to finish this once and for all". The Nine Tails was agitated and had a Rancor look in his eyes, The Nine Tails let out enourmous roar trying to blow Mochiro away. " This child is amazing, I dont even know why marrik would summon me to help if this kid possesses so much strength and agility". " I wonder if this will work". Mochiro opened his Sharingan eyes and kept a complete focus on The Nine Tails. Mochiro shifted through his Sharingan and finally got to the Mongekyou Sharingan. The Nine Tails began to settle down because of the control Mochiro had over it. Mochiro said Mind-controlling Dojutsu. " Now I have contol of the Tailed Beast, Madara this is how you will be wiped out of existence", " This is where your rein over eveybody in every village, Especially the Leaf Village and Its allies, ends". Mochiro jumped on top of the Nine Tails, " Now here is the end of you forever", " Attack Nine Tails". The Nine Tails Roar loudly to the Heavens and began lashing at Madara, Madara dodged one and was caught by surprise from the far left tail that sent him flying through the Forest. The Nine Tails pounced on Madara and opened its mouth. " Do you have anything to say before you'll be wipe of the face of the Ninja World". " You've bested me young Shinobi you possess alot of potential to defeat anyone". Mochiro jumped down of the head of the Nine Tails. " Since you'll be abliterated in a snap of my finger Ill be taken those of which the devils eyes have been possessng this whole time". Mochiro pulles put a Kunai and cuts out Madaras eyes. " This might hurt me but as long as your gone you cant use these". Mochiro placed Madaras eyes inside of his Eyes giving himthe powers of Madara. Mochiro jumped on top of the Nine Tails head and snapped his finger. The Nine Tails let loose a blast the created a Gigantic hole in the Earth. The Nine Tails lifted its foot and saw that MAdara was no more. " Its finally over everything I trained so hard for is finally at its end". Mochiro and the Nine Tails made its way back to Yondamies Location. " Now to seal the Tailed beast somewhere where it cant harm anybody". "Can you seal it inside of me Yondamie Hokage"? " Yes but why would you want a dangerous force inside of you"? " Because Ill be able to call upon its powers in battle and I can protect he village with its help". Yondamie Hokage made hand seals and Mochiro lifted his shirt. Yondamie put a Eight trigram seal on Mochiro belly which stored all potential chakra of the Nine Tails leaving him to control it. " Wheres Lord Hokage"?
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 am

Mochiro and Yondamie had rushed to Lord Hokage as fast as they could. When Mochiro and Yondamie arrived, they took a couple steps back. "NO!!!!!!!!!! I KILLED YOU! THE NINE TAILS KILLED YOU! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! WHO ARE YOU!!" "I created the Nine tails boy..." "I told you, I am Madara Uchiha. I hail the title of the strongest shinobi to ever walk the ninja world." "My name is known and fear throughout the entire world." "No, your dead how could this be!" "I possess the power of the rinnegan.. I can bring myself back however many times I please." "I have all the power in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Madara stood there and looked at Mochiro as he fell to the ground crying. "I cant do it!!" "Ive failed you Marrik..." "I cant do this not even with the infinite attribute!" Madara raised one of his eyebrows, "The Infinite Attribute huh?" "The one Hiruzen Sarutobi hid from be during the Second Great Ninja War." "I wonder... Hmm... That attribute could restore my power to that of my prime." "You've seen nothing boy, the Madara your currently facing is nothing, my abilities were defeated and sealed by Hashirama Senju long ago." "But with that attribute, I can restore myself to my prime!" Madara walked toward Mochiro with a murderous intent in his eyes. Mochiro crawled backward as fast as he could. "Leave me alone! Lord Hokage! Lord Hokage Help! Yondamie!!" "They cant hear you child, They dont care about your fate, both of them are weak. They cannot defeat me and neither can you." "Its hopeless to resist.." "This village is mine and so is that attribute." Mochiro starts to get up and run from Madara. "Help! Please somebody!" "I am all powerful, My EMS sees all! I am the master of everything! You will learn to fear me boy!" Madara makes a single hand seal and says "Amaterasu!" The black flame then appears on the ground and makes its way to Mochiro's foot. "You will never escape me! You will never become as strong as anyone." "You efforts are always in vein! This village and all its people will crumble before my hand." The black flame suddenly disappears and Madara shouts out "What!" Then out of thin air, a Silver headed man appears. "Madara! Dont you dare!" The man kicks Madara in the face. "Lay a hand!" The man then punches Madara in the stomach. "ON ONE OF MY STUDENTS!!!" The man then appears to be Marrik, and he watches Madara stumble to the ground. Marrik then makes one hand seal and lifts his right hand in mid air. A ball of spinning chakra then forms and takes the shape of a rasengan. Marrik then adds some lightning chakra to the rasengan, but you cant tell its there. Lord Hokage then scrapes the rasengan on the ground a couple of times before it catches a charge and beings to spark out electricity. The rasengan then starts to spin with bolts of electricity flying around it. Marrik then uses shape transformation and turns the rasengan into a shuriken. "This is for all the people you've killed! This is for the damage you've done to my village! This is the Legacy of The Fourth Hokage! And This is the Redefined Legacy of The Tenth Hokage!" "Take This!" "Raiton Rasengan Shuriken!!!!!" Marrik then charges at Madara and hits him with the Rasengan Shuriken. Once it connects with Madara, Marrik lets it go and throws up a hand seal and warps a couple feet back. "HAAAAA!" Then, Marrik watches as multiple lightning bolts pummel down on Madara from all sides and directions. Once the lightning stops, the sky clears and what it seems a genjutsu is broken. "Mochiro, we have been in a genjutsu ever since Madara summoned the Fox." "I never really summoned Yondamie, and he never really died." "None of this ever happened, Madara just summoned the fox." "I realized we were in a genjutsu when I used my Byakugan and looked at your chakra pathway system." "It was flowing rapidly, and I knew then we were in a genjutsu." "Madara is showing us his true power now, we were in a genjutsu for a good while and didnt even know it." "We must be on our guard." "Time to get serious Mochiro." "O..OK. Lord Hokage." Mochiro bows his head and closes his eyes. He then lifts his head and says "Mongeykyou Sharingan!" Mochiro's sharingan starts to spin wildly out of control. "Hmm." Marrik then says "Byakugan!" His eyes glow a bright white light. Then, Marrik makes a hand seal and says "Black Byakugan!" Marrik then looses his pupils and his eyes become entirely black and pitched with darkness. "Can you see Lord Hokage?" "I can see perfectly." "I had no choice but to use this. "Mochiro, We need the advantage..." "I'm going to need you to use a Wood Style Jutsu." "Alright, Ill try.." "But wait! You need my chakra to pull this off..." Marrik then gives a portion of his chakra to Mochiro in hopes that it will help execute the jutsu. Mochiro then puts his hands together and focuses on the two elements of Water and Earth. Then Mochiro thinks briefly about what The First Hokage said to him during his training. "Hmph.. Now!" Mochiro releases his hands and slams them back together. His chakra blast out in a huge wave literally tearing down trees and breaking small boulders. "Almost there Mochiro! Keep it up!" Mochiro concentrates harder and his chakra begins to actually show in the form of an aura around him. The aura was a dark red color, which made Marrik a little hot. "Now, Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Deep Forest Emergence!" It seemed that nothing had transpired, until Mochiro noticed that a small plant had grown under his foot. Mochiro then held his hands together firmly and let out a howling scream to the skies. The plant then grew and expanded and soon covered a portion of the ruined village. "Almost there Mochiro!" Mochiro then expanded his chakra and the tree covered the entire village with leaves and high branches. Marrik and Mochiro then jumped atop one of the branches. "Now we must regain our chakra, but to keep Madara at bay the forest will do us good, but ill add my mix into it." Marrik then made a set of hand symbols and said "Secret Jutsu: Infinite Darkness Jutsu!" The forest then spread in a darkness that no shinobi could see through. Except the shinobi with the key and trick to seeing in this darkness. "Mochiro, make a set of twelve shadow clones." "Right!" Mochiro and Marrik simultaneously made a set of twelve clones that added up to the grand total of twenty four. "Now embed every last drop of chakra you have into them and I will do the same." Both shinobi fed all of their chakra too the clones. "The clones each activated their respective dojutsu, The Mongeykyou Sharingan or the Black Byakugan. "Now charge your chakra up... This should give us enough time to replenish our chakra to the peak." The clones set off to distract Madara while the real Marrik and Mochiro gathered their chakra. "Come out little Leaf Shinobi!" "Or ill find you and rip out your lungs!" "This battle is far from over Mochiro, we have only just begun.." "ive got a couple more tricks up my sleeve." "If Madara should find us we need a trap of our own. A Last defense..." Marrik made another set of hand seals and said "Water Style Water Prison Jutsu!" Marrik placed his hand on Mochiro's shoulder and a prison of water formed around him. Then Marrik added some Lightning chakra and a long bolt of static electricity formed around himself. "Alright now, keep gathering your chakra, those clones wont hold Madara for long." What Marrik and Mochiro dont know is that Madara has already defeated the clones and is gathering his chakra for a certain Sharingan Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Mochiro rose to his feet, " this is no time for me to be complaining about a failer that hasnt even happened yet". Mochiro made hand signs and said "Water Release: Syrup Capture Field", " Now your stuck". Mochiro made more hand signs and said "Sand Binding Coffin". Sand began to crawl up Madaras feet to his head enclosing him in a coffin of sand. Mochiro walked over to Madara and opened his Sharingan eyes, " Lets see how you like your own medicine". " Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body", Madara body began to burn inside of the Sand Coffin. Madara screamed out to the heavens, " This is what it feels like to have your own jutsus used against you". Mochiro made hand signs and said " Bringer-of-darkness", Madara was sent to a place where there was nothing but darkness. Madara heard foot steps " Who are you whose there". Little did Madara know that he was trapped in Mochiros Mongekyou Sharingan. " Dont come any closer", the footsteps stopped and all of a sudden Madara saw millions of his own reflect. " What is this monstrousity"?, from afar Madar saw something comming after him in a split second the scenery changed. Mochiro was standing in front of Madara with clones on a elevated rock in the sky, Mochiro starred at him with blank eyes. " What are you doing to me you fool"?, Mochiro made hand signs and clones of Mochiro appeared on the rock. All of them made hand signs and said Lightning release: Lightning Blade, they all lifted their hand to the sky and a orb of lightning appeared. Each Mochiro thrusted the Lightning Blade Through the Sand Coffin reaching to Madara. Outside of Mochiro genjutsus hold Lord Hokage was listening to the Horrifying screams to the heavens Madara was giving. Inside of the genjutsu, Mochiro kicked the blood faced Madara off of the rock where he began falling into a bed of Chidori Katanas held upright by multiple clones of Mochiro. Mochiro released the genjutsu from Madara, Mochiro sees the blood on the Genjutsus deal on Madara through the Sand Coffin. Madara pants heavily and begins to scream all over again to the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:43 am

Suddenly, the screams stopped, and Mochiro released the coffin to see that Madara had disappeared. "Where is he..." Mochiro leaped from tree to tree with his Mongeykyou Sharingan activated so he could see through Marrik's Infinite Darkness Jutsu. All of a sudden, Mochiro could find himself able to see without his Sharingan, so he deactivated it. "What happened to the jutsu?" "Oh no..." Mochiro dashed as fast as he could to Marrik's position, but when he arrived it was too late. "Lord Hokage!!" Madara had Marrik by the neck and was choking him until he saw Mochiro. "Argh.. Mochrio... Dont worry about me... Stop Madara." "Nows your chance, kill us both..." "Quiet! Foolish Hokage." Madara stabbed Marrik with a kunai that was held in his left hand. "HAAA!!" Marrik screamed out loud as the piercing blade of the kunai pierced through the skin on his chest. Mochrio could see The Hokage moving a couple of fingers on his left hand away from Madara's point of view. Mochiro then said "Heh, You really do underestimate him Madara..." "You know, he's The Hokage for a reason..." Mochiro then made a set of hand seals and put his right hand in front of him, aimed at Madara and Marrik. Marrik then lifted his right hand away from Madara and said "Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor!" Marrik's whole body then enveloped in static electricity, and since Madara held Marrik by his neck, Madara begin to feel the shocking power of Marrik's Jutsu. Then Mochiro said "Water Style: Water Dragon Whip!" Mochiro then swayed his hand in the air and multiple strings of water came out of his hand and attached themselves to Marrik and Madara. Madara then screamed really loud, and shook the very trees that were holding them up. Madara then released his grip on Marrik's neck and he fell through the forest that they were standing in. While Marrik fell, he made another set of hand symbols and said "Water Style: Water Wall!" Marrik then begun to spin his body rapidly as he fell from tree to tree, breaking so many bones. The water then begun to spin wildly and rapidly until it expanded and started to move upward. The water connected with Madara and cut him in several different places. Mochiro then leaped downward from tree to tree to catch Lord Hokage before he and the ground made impact. "If he hits the ground, hes finished..." Mochiro then leaped as fast as he could and grabbed The Hokage's hand seconds before he made impact. "Your timing is off..." "Cough! Cough!" Marrik then spat out the blood that gathered in his mouth from Madara's beatings. "We... Cough! Cough! need to summon some assistance to help us with Madara.." "But before I can get some Anbu, we need to get our distance, I cant see anywhere far from here with all of these trees..." "Mochiro, clear me a path, think of something to remove or tear down some of these trees," Mochiro then laid Marrik on the ground and stood up and looked at the trees. Mochiro then began to make hand seals and finally said 'Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm!" Mochiro clapped his hands as hard as he could and the trees in front of him begin to spin everywhere and in all directions. Mochiro then slumped to the ground and said "Finished.." "Short of breath are you Mochiro?" 'Hehehe..." Marrik then looked around till he saw a clearing, and what looked to be The Hokage Stone Faces. "That should do..." Marrik then closes his eyes and lifts his hands from his chest and makes a set of hand seals. Marrik then takes a deep breath and says "Ninja Art: Time Space Barrier Ninjutsu!" Marrik then puts Mochiro's hand on his shoulder and aims the Barrier at Mochiro. The barrier then forms and starts to suck both Mochiro and Marrik in. At the last moment, Marrik looks at The Third Hokage's stone face and says "Release!" Both shinobi disappear, and then a small bubble appears on The Third Hokage's nose. The bubble spits out Mochiro and Marrik at the same time. "Whew! Gather your chakra boy!" "I'm going to see if I can gather some Anbu.. Stay here!" Marrik jumps off The Third's nose, and lands on a building, then jumps again and swings on a lamp post, while finally landing on the ground. Marrik dashes away from The Stone Face Wall towards the Medical Facility....
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Mochiro sat down and clapped his hands together so that he could gather his chakra. " I hope Lord Hokage returns in time", " I just hope that Madara doesnt try and attack him while hes hurt". Mochiro looked over, looking at Madaras somewhat lifeless body, " I have a feeling that this is far from over". " How could someone live so long and not age and still be as strong as he was hundreds of years ago". Mochiro suddenly feels a pain on his eyes, " Aww, whats happening to my eyes". " I guess using my Sharingan so long put so much stress on them". Minutes past after Lord Hokage had left him on top of The Third Hokages nose and Mochiro began to wonder and worry about Lord Hokage. " Its probably going to take me a little longer before my chakra is full". Mochiro didnt know what he was going to do if Lord Hokage was attacked on his way to gather some Anbu Members. Mochiro thinks to himself for a brief moment. " Come on Mochiro, you have the infinite attributes and the Wills of All of the Hokages even Lord Marrik", " You'll be alright". " Besides Lord Hokage can hold his own against anybody, even scum like Madara". " For god sake hes Konahas Storm Sage, plus he wouldnt be Hokage if he couldnt protect the village in its time of need". About two hours past since Lord Hokage left The Thirds nose " great my chakras full, now all I have to do is wait for Lord Hokage to return". Mochiro waited and waited, until he saw plenty ninja in the sky to help Lord Hokage and Mochiro with Madara. Mochiro steers closer and sees Lord Hokage better than ever in the Main Middle of all the Ninja. " You did it Lord Hokage, you truly are the greatest protecter of Konaha", Mochiro begins to drip tears from his eyes. As Lord Hokage and the Ninja Land on each of The Stone Heads, Mochiro wipes his tears from his face.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:17 pm

The Hokage and the seven Anbu leaps down to the Third's nose. "I wonder why Lord Hokage is smiling?" Mochiro ran to The Hokage when he approached the nose. "Mochiro, You are to hold off Madara along with the seven Anbu" "Once Ive regained my chakra, Ill summon you, and we are going to put and end to this once and for all." "The entire village is destroyed, and 25 percent of its population have been wiped out by Madara." "Its going to take years to rebuild, but it can be done with little problem." "On second though, I have enough chakra now to make this jutsu." Then, an eerie shadow stood on top of a stack of ruins. The figure's long and spiky hair flew in the wind. "Give Up Storm Sage !" "You are defeated and your village is destroyed !" "Heh, you still underestimate me Madara." "And that ends here and now, As Tenth Hokage I have failed to protect my village from the likes of you." "Now we BOTH shall pay the ultimate price for our crimes alike." "Hai ! Anbu !" "Mochiro." The Anbu and Mochiro step in front of Marrik and surround him from all sides. "Mochiro, come here." Mochiro steps out of the surrounding circle and steps inside next to Marrik. "Listen, when I make these hand symbols and complete the chain, I want you to make an "L" with you left hand, like half of a triangle." "Put that "L" up beside me alright?" "Understood Lord Hokage." " Forgive me predecessors, but I must use it." Marrik begins making a final set of hand symbols. Madara attacks from all sides and begins to break through what is supposed to be an unbreakable circle. "Three Anbu left, not much time." Marrik rushes and finally finishes his chain of symbols. "This is The End Madara Uchiha !" "Marrik then puts his right hand to the "L" that Mochiro made with his left hand. Marrik makes the "L" with his right hand and then says "Forbidden Jutsu: Neos Reanimation!" Marrik's entire body then begins to glow blue, then purple, then red, then green, orange, and finally yellow. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Marrik's screams shook the very foundations of the Leaf that were built by the First Hokage himself. Marrik then screamed out "First ! Second ! Third ! Fourth ! Fifth ! Seventh !" Then, something amazing happens ! A coffin appears on top of the Stone Heads of each dead Hokage. Out of the coffin stand The First Hokage, The Second Hokage, The Third Hokage, The Fourth Hokage, The Fifth Hokage, and The Sixth Hokage. Along with them Stands Marrik who is the Tenth Hokage. "WHOA !!" Mochiro screams out in amazement. "But how did you do that Lord Hokage..?" "I told you, They didnt give me the title of Hokage for nothing." Each Hokage then jumps to the ground followed by Marrik and Mochiro. "What is this trickery?" Madara looked at the line of Hokage who stood before him in shock. "Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, Minato, Tsunade, Naruto,... Marrik Hyuuga." "Hey your forgetting somebody Madara." "What is this jutsu Storm Sage.?" "Your forgetting about the Eleventh Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves.!" "There is no Eleventh Hokage, You are the Tenth, You are still alive." "Yes, Im aware you fiend..." Mochiro then asks Lord Hokage, "Who is The Eleventh Hokage ? Hokage-sama?" Marrik then smiled and looked Mochiro. "Heh, You always were a blind fool boy..." "What?" Marrik laughed softly and said "Its you boy..." "Ive chosen my successor." "You will be the one to defeat this madman and bring peace to this village." Marrik broke down in tears in front of Mochiro and his predecessors. Marrik then starts to hyperventilate rapidly. "You will be the one to bring peace ! The peace that I have so longed for ! You Mochiro Uchiha ! You are going to save this village ! You are The Eleventh Hokage of The Village Hidden in the Leaves." "Enough small talk, You have business to attend to." Madara rushed at the line of Hokage with his Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan activated and at full power and potential. "Not so fast Madara, Your not going to speak to your dear old brother.?" Hashirama then stepped in front of Madara and grabbed his left arm. Then, Tobirama came and grabbed his right arm and said softly "How is it that your still causing trouble Madara.?" Suddenly, a three pronged yellow kunai was flung at Madara, but went right through him. Behind Madara appeared Konaha's Yellow Flash, The Legendary Fourth Hokage, Minato Namekaze. Minato held his kunai to Madara's neck. "It seems, I made a mistake by stopping the fox and not the one who was controlling it, Madara." The Third Hokage then rapidly made hand symbols and said "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" The huge fireball headed straight for Madara and the surrounding Kages. But Madara warped the fire jutsu away with his Sharingan. Directly behind the fireball jutsu, was Tsunade charging directly at him with a fist full of chakra. In an instant, Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato let go of Madara, and when the punch connected it knocked Madara way across the village. "I never thought I would experience Hokage level combat." Mochiro looked in amaze as the Hokages took on Madara with ease. The First Hokage then stepped to an awestruck Mochiro and said "You have one chance my son, Fix the mistake that I wasn't able to years ago." "Im counting on you to destroy Madara." "You only have one shot so make it count." "Yes, First Lord Hokage." The First Hokage then stood up and spoke to everyone else, "Lets do this for Konaha and for the people of this village." "We are the Fire Shadows of The Hidden Leaf Village." "United we Stand, United we Fall." "One Nation, who fights for peace." "Today Freedom, Justice, and Peace will be served to all." Marrik then threw down his scroll, drew blood and begun making hand seals. Once Marrik finished he shouted "Summoning Jutsu: Sky Dragon Rai!" A loud clap of thunder was heard and then a huge burst of lightning was seen. A deep yet gentle voice spoke "Marrik, I see you have summoned me to aid you at last." "You didnt plan on not letting me get any hits on Madara did you Storm Sage?" "No Rai." "Aha, Im honored to serve with you former Hokages." "I am Rai of Jiriki Landing and I serve The Tenth Hokage of Konaha." Marrik then leapt on top of Rai and said "Seems this is the final showdown eh Rai?" "Marrik, I would have it any other way." "Rai, Are you ready.?" "Yes Marrik, the time has come for a new flame to burn anew." Madara then appeared in front of everyone with a broken arm, and only one eye possessing The Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan. "So, Hashirama, It seems your squad of heroes has managed to damage me." "It will take me eons to heal from these wounds, just like it took eons to heal from the damage you inflicted me long ago." "I had no choice Madara, you were a threat to the people and the village itself." "Bah! I dont care Hashirama ! Ill kill you once again, and this time you'll never return." "No Madara, it is this time you will die, and never return again." The Tenth then spoke to Mochiro from on top of his dragon, "Watch over the village Mochiro, Protect the people with your life, and never give in to evil." "You've grown into a fine shinobi, and you'll be a magnificent Hokage." Hashirama then dashed toward a wounded Madara and made hand signs. "Now ! Witness the power of The First Hokage !" "Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Adamantine Power Acala !" The First's fist then begun to glow a golden color as he charged at Madara. "HAAAAA!!" Hashirama swung and hit Madara dead in his chest. "Madara flew a short distance, and quickly got up to try and counter attack. Hashirama then fell to the ground and said "Your up Tobi." Hashirama then lay on the ground dead, and soon his body and soul faded away and his casket disappeared off of His Stone Face. The Second then rose to the skies and made only two hand symbols. He then screamed out "Water Style: Hardened Water Drill !" A huge mass of water then surrounded Tobirama's palm and he used shape transformation to transform the water into a drill. The Second Hokage then fell forward with the drill in front of him and it drilled a short distance into Madara's stomach. The Second then fell to the ground and had the same reaction as Hashirama. Right after Madara was hit, The Third Hokage made a pack of shadow clones and they instantly appeared near Madara, surrounding him in the form of a triangle. Each of the clones and the real Third made hand symbols and said afterward "Forbidden Jutsu: Triangle Seal!" A dark hole then appeared under Madara and a huge wave of dark energy filled the hole up. Each Sarutobi including the original raised their pointer and index fingers in the air and said "Release!" The huge dark mass then busted around Madara and made him stumble to the ground and his war fan in pieces. Sarutobi then fell to the ground, and a kunai was flung directly at Madara. The Fourth Hokage then warped in different places, slowly moving toward Madara following the kunai. Each time he got closer to Madara, you could see a Rasengan formed in his hand. When Minato got right in front of Madara, he had two Rasengans, one in each hand. "Goodbye, Time Space Ninjutsu: Warp Rasengan Barrage." Minato then let the rasengans connect with Madara and the spun him wildly across the village. Minato then disappeared in thin air. Madara tried to regain his chakra, but as soon as he started, Tsunade came running toward him and she hit him with two fist full of chakra. She too then fell to the ground. Naruto, The Seventh Hokage then made hand seals and slapped his hand on the ground "Summoning Jutsu: Gamabunta, Bring Down the House Jutsu !" Gamabunta then fell out of the sky and landed right on top of Madara, interrupting him before he could gather his chakra. Marrik and Rai then looked at Mochiro and both smiled and flew high into the air. "Now Rai!" Rai flew swiftly toward Madara. Right before Rai connected with Madara, Marrik back flipped off of Rai before he exploded in a burst of lightning. "Goodbye old friend." Marrik then stumbled toward the ground holding his chest, and finally hit the ground, but for some reason he did not disappear like the rest of The Hokage. Mochiro then slowly made his way to where Madara's body laid on the ground. When Mochiro arrived at his body, Madara spat blood at his feet. "Kill me Mochiro, Isnt that what your plan is. Bring this so called peace. I cannot move, I cant defend myself, I dont have any chakra left, Strike me down with your hatred.!" Mochiro began making hand symbols and suddenly stopped and looked Madara in the face. "I wont murder you." "What! After I destroyed your home, killed your friends, beat your master, teacher, and Hokage." "You still wont kill me you foolish boy." Mochiro then breathed and placed his right hand on Madara's face. "Aha, Forbidden Jutsu: Gedo Mark: Seal!" Mochiro then removed his hand from Madara's face and spoke to him. "The Ninja Arts are now forever out of your reach. Dojutsu is forever out of your reach. You will never again activate your Eternal Sharingan, You will never use any type of Ninja Are again." "Your finished." Mochiro then began walking away from Madara and towards his fallen master. While Mochiro wasn't looking, Madara grabbed a broken piece from his war fan. With all of his strength, he threw the piece at Mochiro. But something prevented the piece from connecting with Mochiro's body. That something was Marrik... Mochiro turned around to see Marrik facing him smiling with a sharp piece of metal coming out of his chest where his heart was. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mochiro ran to Hokage as he fell to the ground. Mochiro stood at his feet and dashed to Madara. "I showed you mercy, I didnt end your life, I chose to let you live, I tried to do the right thing." Mochiro started to break down in tears. "You Monster!" Mochiro's body then began to glow a white color. "What is this power?" "My chakra feels like its been totally replenished. Mochiro turned around to see a man in the distance who turned out to be Yenshia. "Kill him Mochiro !! You cant let him live !! The horror will never end !" Mochiro turned around and looked Madara in his bloodshot eyes. The white aura surrounding Mochiro then glowed brightly, almost blinding the two shinobi. Mochiro's fist then began to glow a golden color. Without making a single hand seal, Mochiro shouted "Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Adamantine Power: Acala!" "Inherited from The First Lord Hokage!" Mochiro then punched Madara in the face with the enhanced fist. Mochiro then raised his hand in the air and said "Water Style: Hardened Water Drill." "Inherited from The Second Lord Hokage." Mochiro slammed the drill down on Madara. Madara then screamed to the top of his lungs. "Oh it gets even better." "Rasengan !" "Inherited from The Legendary Fourth Hokage!" Mochiro then smashed the rasengan into Madara's throat and it shreaded it to pieces. Mochiro's hand then glowed a bright light blue. "Chakra Scapel." "Inherited from The Fifth Hokage!" Mochiro then slashed at Madara's chest, and the blade cut right through it and Madara started to bleed tremendously. "And finally..." Mochiro then slammed his right hand down toward the ground. "This was inherited by me from The Tenth Lord Hokage! My master and guardian!" Mochiro then flew in the air with incredible speed and screamed out "Lightning Blade!" Mochiro then came down on Madara and hit him directly in his heart with the Lightning Blade Jutsu. Madara coughed up a ton of blood and spat once again. "I promise you boy, Ill return, Theres someone still alive to bring me back..." Madara's eyes then closed and his chakra nor presence was no longer felt in the ninja world. Mochiro then ran to Marrik where he laid on the ground with the metal object in his heart. "Lord Hokage..." Mochrio then began to cry tears over Marrik's body. "Ill take the metal out then try to find a medical ninja." "Ill hurry." Marrik then grabbed Mochiro's hand and said "There is no need." "At this stage, Tsunade couldnt even heal me now." "Plus, if she could, id die anyway because of the jutsu." Mochiro looked at Hokage as he spoke to him. "That reanimation jutsu, the one that brought back all the former Hokages, Its forbidden and I created it as a last resort." "Yenshia appeared just in time and replenished your chakra I see." Marrik coughed really hard and held his chest. "That white light, that was a gift from Rai, he allowed me to borrow his take his entire chakra tank before he died." "I saved it and gave it to you, after Yenshia replenished your chakra." "Rai and your chakra fused and created a visible chakra aura." "That aura was so strong, you were so strong, that hand seals were not necessary to use ninjutsu." Marrik grabbed his chest and coughed again. "But Lord Hokage.." "You know what you must call me now, that title is no longer mine. I am now a former Hokage." "... Marrik Sensei, you cant leave me yet." "You still have things to teach me, Im not ready for this job." "Please..." "You are stronger than you think Mochiro, and you are ready." "Ready or not, YOU are the Eleventh Hokage." Marrik then smiled at Mochiro and coughed again. "I believe in you and so did your predecessors." "You must take care of the village, train the shinobi as I have trained you." "You are the leader of the next generation." "Its time for a better and stronger Hokage to rise up and take my place as defender of this village." "Mochiro, you must rebuild the village, Establish peace." "You must protect the peace, and defend the village." "It seems in the end, Sarutobi was right." "The next generation will always surpass the previous ones." "But I dont know how! Im not fit for this job, I cant rebuild this village!" "Quit complaining, please just accept my last request." "Now, The Key To Peace is simple Mochiro," "Its a formula that you already posses, and in time, you will establish peace." "The Will to Believe + The Will of Fire + The Will of the Next Generation + The Will to Put Your Life on The Line = A Concluded Peace." Marrik then coughed one last time and gave a smile to Mochiro. "You want to know why you can do this.?" "Its because I Believe in you, and so do all the people of the village and all the Former Hokages." "I leave this village in your hands." "But Marrik Sensei ! Ill never see you again, Ill need your help to achieve this total peace you speak of." It then started to rain very hard, and loud thunder was heard as well as thick lightning bolts. The rain sounded like millions of waterfalls at once. "Ill always be with you in spirit Mochiro, Always...." Then, Marrik slowly raised his eyes to get one final look at the sky. In Marrik's head, he said "Kakashi Sensei, Lord Hokages, Im coming to join you." Marrik then slowly started to turn his head to the left and the pupils in his eyes begun to disappear and his eyes slowly started to turn all white. Marrik had passed away right next to Mochiro. Mochiro then saw a light shine from the sky and the dark clouds disappeared. Mochiro saw Marrik's spirit rising from his body and drifting into the sky, where he was greeted by dead shinobi. Mochiro then wiped away his tears and stood up. He put Marrik's body in his arms and carried him back towards what was left of the village....

(Three Years Later, Mochiro rebuilt the village. He has his face on the Stone Wall. The Village is prospering and has been ever since what happened that day. Mochiro is still the Eleventh Hokage. In time though, Mochiro dies in his sleep and a new Hokage rises. Peace has fallen and will never go away.)

***Note: Mochiro This Is Lord Hokage Speaking, This is your personal Storyline/Pf. None of this ever happened. This is just the end of our practice fight/storyline. I am still alive and none of this ever took place. You are still a Chuunin currently and only know two elements. You are not Hokage. This is just what transpired during your personal storyline. Thanks,

From The Tenth Lord Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3