Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Marrik brought the other Kage back with the Time Space Barrier Ninjutsu. Marrik and the other Kage rushed back to Sanmita and Madara’s position. As the Kage approached their position, they found a wounded Sanmita on the ground and Madara standing above her. “What have you done to here Uchiha?” Mizukage bent down and picked up the girl and held her in her arms. “Madara! What did you do to her?” Then from behind, a renowned Raikage and Renshi stood behind the Kage without them knowing. “Raikage! You’re alive, but how?” Tsuchikage turned to face Raikage and Renshi. “I don’t know, its like one minute we are in front of two huge golden gates, and the next minute, Im alive and throwing up.” Renshi nodded at Raikage’s statement and said “Yeah, I felt the same thing. Madara smirked and a corpse rose from the ground holding a blonde headed lady and a yellow headed boy by his throat. “Kabutomaru…” “Kalina! Naruto!” “But how Madara! Let them go!” Marrik approached Madara but fell to the ground holding his still burning arm. “HAAA!” Madara held his war fan at his side and placed it firmly into the dirt below. “Each of the victims you see before you are currently inside my Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan. Only I can release them, and only if you do as I say.” “If you don’t, they die.” Madara grabbed his war fan and swung it rapidly at Mizukage’s head. “If you run or flee from me, they die.” Madara then swung his war fan again at Marrik as he held his arm on the ground. Marrik fell to the ground, with a thick pool of blood dripping from his silver hair. “If you try any tricks, they die!” Madara stabbed Renshi with his war fan, and soon all the Kage and Renshi were on the ground bleeding and looking at Madara as he towered above them. “If you disobey me, they die! If you defy me they die!” “Meet my demands, and they live.” Kalina and Naruto dangled on the ground in the hands of Kabutomaru. Marrik obtained enough air to speak, saying, “What do you want Madara…” Madara smiled and knelt down to look in the Kages faces. “I want the title of the Five Great Nations handed over to me.” “I want control of every nation’s prosperity and riches.” Kazekage coughed and said “You must be out of your mind; we will never hand over what is precious to us to someone by the likes of you.” Madara stood up straight and raised his fan high in the air and came down swiftly on Kazekage’s head. None of the Kage could defend themselves from Madara’s might; they haven’t the power or the will to continue to fight against him. The man repeatedly bashed Kazekage’s face with the war fan until Kazekage’s face was red with his blood and had bruises and gashes across his whole face. Madara continued to brutally beat the Kazekage until he collapsed to the ground holding his chest and gasping for air. “Ok, ok, you win Madara.” Hokage coughed up a huge amount of blood and spoke out to the terrible man that stood before them. “Please just let my wife go, please don’t hurt them anymore.” “Ill comply to whatever you ask of me, just please stop hurting them.” Marrik’s face was red with blood and tears as he cried out to the pain of his allies as they lay on the ground beaten and some unable to move. “Please, let no more harm come to them. If you wish to hit someone for defying you, take it out on me.” “Please, I beg you, don’t make them suffer at your hands, make me suffer. Ill take the pain for their actions.” Madara lifted Marrik up by his throat and held him in midair. Marrik’s head drooped and dripped with his blood as he tried to maintain consciousness. Madara lifted Hokage’s head and spoke to him saying “You are a wise man Marrik Hyuuga. It seems you of all this filth finally understand that you cannot beat me. However, I don’t think your friends share the same judgment and view of things.” Madara threw Marrik back on the ground with the rest of his comrades and said “I will only hold court with you, negotiations only with you.” “You friends will be locked away in confinement along with every shinobi of your so called Joint Shinobi Alliance.” “This filthy war shall end now.” “I will heal only your wounds Marrik Hyuuga and you will tell each and every one of your people to seize their attacks and become captives of war.” “I shall place the rest of the Kage in The Mongeykyou Sharingan as a precaution, just in case if you should try to act against my will.” “I will release them once we come to negotiations.” Madara placed his fan on the ground and walked toward Marrik. Once Madara arrived at Marrik’s feet, he knelt down and ripped off the cloth on Marrik’s arm. Marrik lay on the ground looking at Madara as he healed his wounds with a mysterious power of the Sharingan. “Thank you, for listening to my pleas Madara Uchiha.” “Silence shinobi.” “I didn’t listen to your pleas; I decided to be merciless to weak fools such as you and your companions. You deserve mercy because you are so weak.” “Get up.” Marrik rose from the ground and stood behind Madara as he activated his Sharingan and began to put his allies inside its realm. “Command you allies to seize there attacks.” Marrik looked into Madara’s hate filled eyes and didn’t speak a word. Madara then slapped Marrik’s face and it started to drip again with blood. “I won’t ask again.” Marrik held his bloody face and walked toward the shinobi that were still fighting the enemies. “Shinobi of the Joint Shinobi Alliance!” The fighting continued even though Marrik’s voice was heard. Madara then came behind Hokage and placed his hand on his shoulder. “Apparently they don’t listen to your commands, let me try.” Madara’s Sharingan then began to spin violently and each of the shinobi stopped attacking one another and turned toward Marrik. “Speak now Hokage.” Marrik then cleared his throat and said “Do not attack the enemy, seize your attacks, fall back and be captured by the enemies at hand. Do not resist capture; follow any orders given by the enemies.” Marrik turned to Madara and spoke saying “It is done…” Madara then turned to Kabutomaru and said “Pick up this trash and take them to the Hideout, place them in containment units. I want each of the Kage separated throughout the lab.” “Each member of this so called Alliance, I want them drained of their chakra and placed into cells within the hideout.” Kabutomaru nodded and picked up each of the Kage and disappeared. Hokage followed Madara as he proceeded towards the Hideout. “Is it true you were betrayed by the ones you called family?” Hokage stuttered as he asks his enemy that question. At first, Madara did not reply but then he spoke. “The Uchiha turned on me years ago and took the side of my brother Hashirama Senju, The First Hokage.” “You turned on the Leaf Village because you felt betrayed and turned against.” “You were once hailed as one of the two strongest shinobi to ever walk the ninja world.” “What happened Madara?” “Why have you chosen to turn against us and destroy this world?” Madara then spoke with a harsh tone, “This is none of your concern mortal, concern yourself about the safety of your friends and your villages.” Madara and Marrik proceeded to Madara’s inner chambers to discuss what shall happen with his alliance and the other Kages. It seems all hope is lost for the Joint Shinobi Alliance and the Five Kage. But Marrik isn’t the type of person that will give up easily; surely he has a plan to set in motion to free everyone and help Sanmita destroy Madara once and for all…
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 pm

The girl's fate was not easy as the others. Of course, they had to suffer, but she had to suffer more for standing up against Madara. He knew that she was strong, and if she regains her strength, she might defeat him once again. So she was kept at a secluded cell, like all other Kage, and Madara used tsukiyomi on her on regular intervals. She had to go through her worst memories, and she was feeble. Kabuto had, with his ability, revived Sasuke as well, who had taken upon himself to repeat what he did with her first time as a routine-hourly routine.

But Madara was in for a surprise, no matter how they tried, the girl did not collapse. She healed herself after Sasuke's brutal assaults, kept her eyes open and despite tears, still spat at him as he went. He did not want to kill her, not till she finally gave birth to a child, as he knew Sasuke was hell-bent on creating progeny with the girl. Madara was a patient man, a few months were no hassle for him.

Truth was, whenever Madara tortured her, she saw her father, the way he stood up against Madara for sake of his village, she saw her mother's unwavering faith in peace as she took her final breath. When she saw Renshi (she didn't know he was alive as she was knocked out when captured) writhing, she remembered he had been a martyr to protect her, and what she was fighting for. Sasuke's forcing was a small price she had to pay for greater good. She needed to show she was weak...when she was not. She still had her chakra reserved inside the talismans she had carved- the claw, the urn, the Konoha insignia and her earrings. She tried to shut her mind off the torture she went through everyday. Sometimes, her control faltered, and she cried for hours, hugging herself, writhing in physical and mental agony brought forth by the enemy. To make things worse, the technique she used, Titania-ten wheels of Justice, was a forbidden technique. It gave unlimited power to the user, and gave access to ten moves. However, when the mode is deactivated, whatever the user is suffering through: Pain, mental stress, glee, whatever; that feeling increases, and multiplies itself by the number of wheels were used. Sanmita already was in pain, suffering, mental stress, and sexually aroused at the time she used her technique. So she was literally living in hell as all what she was going through doubled. For now, she desperately hoped, that Hokage had some plan, that he had not actually backed down...because she knew she needed to just finish everything once an for all....so that no other had to suffer the way they were suffering right now.....
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Marrik and Madara sat in the upper quarters and Marrik listened for about two hours as Madara told the story of his past. “So that’s what happened then…” Marrik lowered his head and frowned his face. “I know we are enemies and I am your captive, but Madara if I may say, I truly am sorry for what you experienced. I know you must have felt really betrayed and hurt to see your own clan turn their backs against on you.” “You don’t know the meaning of pain Hokage.” “I have so much hatred burning in my heart for you and your village.” ‘I hate every last shinobi that ever lived in your village.” “Im sorry, Im sorry for the way you were cased out of your home. I wish I could go back and fix that.” Marrik then rose up out of his chair and spoke saying “You lost so much, your brother.” “You know nothing about my brother! Silence fool!” Madara’s tone hardened and he began to get loud with the Storm Sage. “What if I could tell you that I could… give you back your brother’s present.” Marrik lowered his head and closed his eyes. “There’s no way that you could restore my Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan. It was lost to me when I batted Hashirama years ago.” “There’s no way, Ive tried for ages.” Marrik smiled and said “Im capable of a great many things Madara Uchiha. Ive mastered every Water and Lightning Ninjutsu and im only 26.” “Ive mastered the art of Kinjutsu and The Legendary Fourth Hokage’s Flash Step Technique.” “Ive even perfected it to the point where I don’t even need his special seal formula.” “If I had some time, I might be able to restore your eyes to you.” Madara laughed at Marrik’s comment and said “You must take me for a fool; I know this is a trick. What do you want from me, if I allow you to restore my eyes?” “I don’t want anything Madara Uchiha, Not even the release of my friends.” “I just honestly feel bad that you suffered that much, and id at least like to show you that not all Konaha shinobi are against you.” Madara folded his arms on the desk in front of him and his Sharingan began to spin. “What do you require Hokage? “Not much, just access to your lab.” “Of course, somebody must over see me, just in case if I try to betray you?” “Very well then, Ill check on your process every six hours.” “I trust you Hokage, so im going to release your chakra bands and keep you under close eyes.” “Remember, without my EMS I can still see everything that goes on in this world I don’t trust you Hokage, but im going to play your little game.” “I know Madara Uchiha.” Madara released the chakra bands on Marrik and he got up and three Grass Shinobi followed him to Madara’s lab. Once they arrived in the lab, Marrik felt his Flak Jacket to see if The Fourth’s Kunai was still there. “Good...” Marrik walked over to the three shinobi who stood by the door and patted one on the shoulder. “If you could, help me move this table.” The shinobi followed Marrik by his side, and Marrik placed The Fourth’s Kunai inside the shinobi’s pocket. Once the table was moved, the shinobi went back and stood by the door alongside the other grass shinobi who were overseeing Marrik and his project. Marrik then looked at the long table filled with the bodies of the dead Kage. The Hokage put his right hand in his Flak Jacket pocket and began gathering chakra in his right hand. Hokage pretended to study the caskets to throw the grass shinobi off. Marrik then turned around and faced the three grass shinobi who stood all the way across the room in front of the door. “Im afraid Ive got some bad news.” The shinobi looked at each other and one said ‘What’s the problem Konaha trash?” “Not as smart as you thought you were?” The shinobi then began to laugh at the statement that was made, mocking Marrik’s intelligence. “Well you see…” Marrik turned around to face the shinobi and kept talking. “You see my friends, It turns out, Madara was right.” The three grass shinobi looked at each other in confusion at the words that were just thrown at them. Before any of them could get a word out, Marrik attuned his chakra to The Fourth’s Kunai inside the shinobi’s pocket and charged a rasengan. Marrik teleported to the Kunai and rasenganed the three shinobi all at once. Killing them all in one swift blow. Marrik then walked back toward the caskets on the table. “By that I mean, Madara was right to not trust me.” “What kind of fool do you think I am?” Marrik then took off the casket tops of the First and Third Hokages. “I can only afford to attempt to bring back two of them. I don’t have much chakra because of those cursed bands.” Marrik then began weaving hand symbols and closed his eyes. Once Marrik finished he said quietly, “Forbidden Jutsu: Reanimation!” Marrik slammed his right hand on the Third Hokage’s corpse followed by The Second Hokage’s corpse. Both corpses then lit up white and the room was suddenly filled with life and prosperity. The Hokage felt his heart lift and a calming presence fill the room with serenity and joy. Amazingly, the corpses began to rise out of their caskets, renowned and at full strength. “Second Lord Hokage, Third Lord Hokage, forgive me for reviving you two and disturbing you while you seek permanent rest. “Are we … alive again?” “How did we get here?” Both the Third and Second Hokages walked around the lab looking around at everything. “Second and Third Lord Hokages, Ive brought you back to life, with the technique you created Second Lord Hokage.” ‘The reanimation technique.” “My name is Marrik Hyuuga, and im The Tenth Hokage of the Leaf Village.” An aged Sarutobi then began to chuckle and said “Heh, it’s been this long?” Tobirama-sama then approached Marrik and said “Why have you brought us here?” Marrik then replied saying, “Because of your brother, Madara Uchiha.” “I need your help rescuing the people of Konaha from Madara. He has them captured in this hideout, and I need your help freeing them.” Tobirama then tilted his head down and said “It doesn’t matter where we are, what era, what time, or what place, there is always war, Isn’t there Sarutobi.” Sarutobi then approached Marrik and Nidaime and spoke saying, “Yes there is, tell me son, will you force us to fight against our will like that fiend Orochimaru did years ago?” Marrik then smiled and said “No, I am not the enemy, you have your will, I just ask that you help me restore peace.” Both Hokages nodded and Tobirama-sama spoke “So, Madara hasn’t left this world yet…” “It’s about time to bring him down, I just can’t believe after all these years, and he is still here causing trouble.” The Storm Sage nodded and said “Yes, so much has transpired after your deaths Second and Third Lord Hokages.” “Alright your royalty, we must release all of the shinobi of the Joint Shinobi Alliance, then we must free the rest of the Kage and two of my higher up shinobi from Madara’s Tsykuomi realm.” “Sounds like a plan; Marrik and I shall go and start freeing the prisoners while you reminisce with your brother Tobirama sensei.” The three Hokage nodded and went their separate ways. Marrik and Hiruzen dashed down a corridor making a quick left, heading towards the cell block. Tobirama dashed up the stairs and made his way to a giant door with the Uchiha crest on it. “Whew… Here I go.” Tobirama entered the door and shut it behind him…
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Marrik and Sarutobi freed everyone, save the Kage, Naruto, Sanmita and Renshi. The whole group divided itself, taking responsibility to free each of the left out shinobi. Kalina and Temari had taken responsibility of freeing Sanmita. According to Marrik, they were supposed to search in the third level. They swiftly followed his directions, and made their way to third level. When they reached the place, they understood why there was a need to be divided, Third level was Vast. With one whole group, it would have been impossible to search. The prisons in third level were fitted with chakra absorbers, so there was no need to establish any security here.

THE TWO women searched for the girl, only to sense a very familiar chakra. "Thats Uchiha Sasuke. Kalina, hide." Temari hissed, and the two of them masked their chakra as they hid. Temari willed the air around her to be stilled, so the Uchiha couldn't detect them. He came out of a cell, wearing a self satisfied smirk, and closed the door behind him. He moved towards the exit, and the women waited. They did not come out for quite some time, till they were absolutely sure that he wont return. Then they swiftly moved to the cell he had came out of, and opened it. What met their sight would probably haunt them for rest of their life.

Sanmita was lying on the floor, her face buried in her knees as she hugged them. She was shaking, badly. Her clothes were torn, her face bloodied, her body bruised. "Sanmita?" Kalina whispered, but she didn't respond. Temari wretched her hand open, and looked at Sanmita. Her eyes were blank, haunted. She seemed to see a nightmare with her eyes open. Kalina was too shocked to say anything, but Temari muttered, "What the heck did they do?" After a while, Kalina managed out, "We can't take her out like that....she...what....I just can't push her to a battle like this...." Temari shook her head, "Kalina, we have to..she is our hope. Can't you heal her?" Kalina looked at her, "I can, but I need to know the cause of her shock. I don't think we can ask her, and Yamanaka san isn't here. Mugdha san's abilities involve her to be responsive at least, which, looking at her, is not possible. But...." Temari looked at her as Kalina continued, "There is another Jutsu...it can keep shock at bay for about three to four days. But after that, there is a slight chance that the effect of shock will increase. I...I can't do it Subaku san. I don't want to....I..."

"Hey...look, this is a war. We will treat her later, if things get worse. I swear Sakura will face my fan on her butt if she doesn't....but right now, their are thousands of life depending on her. Please do it...I don't like it..but we have to do it." Kalina nodded, and started going through seals, tears streaking her eyes all the while. A little later, she completed her Jutsu, and her hand started glowing. She kept it on Sanmita's head. Minutes passed, and slowly, life returned to Sanmita's eyes. She sat up, shaking her head. "I..my mind is all cleared up for some reason...how?" she inquired, and Kalina responded, "I did that...you were in shock...what happ..." "Sensei, if you will ask me what happened, I am sorry I can't tell you. I don't think I want to remember that and then have to suffer through all that once again. Now before...umm.....shall we go?" Sanmita said weakly, and Temari nodded, "Yeah...lets go."

Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 pm

After Kalina and Temari freed Sanmita from the hands of Sasuke Uchiha, they made their way to the twelfth floor, murdering each and every enemy that came across their paths. Temari then said, “I think your Hokage has reanimated the Third and Second Hokages.” “The Second Hokage should be inside this room fighting against Madara.” Sanmita nodded and slumped against the door. “We have orders to evacuate each and every shinobi inside this facility except you and Lord Hokage.” Kalina then added, “You guys’ fight with Madara will surely bring this place crumbling down, and we have enough causalities as it is.” Sanmita sat on the floor in the corner followed by the other two females. “I understand Kalina Sensei and Temari. By the way, where is Lord Hokage?” Temari looked at Kalina and Kalina then spoke. “He and The Third visited the lower levels to evacuate friendly shinobi and investigate as to what was down there. They should return in a few moments” Both females then rose up and said “But we must be going, Marrik will surely have a fit if anymore people die here.” “We will catch up with you when Madara is defeated, alright Sanmita?” Sanmita smiled at Kalina followed by Temari and said “Yes, I will give it my all.” The two females made their way back down the stairs and escaped out of Sanmita’s view. “I wish both Hokages would hurry back here, I feel very nervous with a megalomaniac in the very next room.” Meanwhile, in the next room, The Second Hokage was fighting against his brother, whom he hasn’t spoken too in almost a hundred years. Madara held his chest where his heart was and rashly said “Mmm, Tobi you really do live up to the title of Master of the Element of Water.” Madara then dashed toward The Second, placing his hand on a table and back flipping over it, then dashing again towards him. “To be able---- to create water out of nothing but air, and then for it to be so powerful, is beyond belief.” “I never thought you could hold your own without Hashi, Tobirama.” Tobirama then ran at Madara, finally getting close to him and giving a swift kick to his neck. “Hashirama and I are a really good team, but both of us are more than able to hold our own in a battle Madara. Surely you haven’t forgotten that?” Tobirama then landed back on the ground and threw two kunai at Madara. The vile Uchiha then pulled his war fan from his back and held it in his hand, waiting for the right time to knock the kunais back at The Second Hokage. Madara swung the fan with such power that it sent the kunai back at Nidaime faster than a speeding bullet. Nidaime then defended himself from the incoming kunai by using another kunai. Both kunai ricochet to the wall behind Madara, and stuck there making two holes in the wall. Madara ran towards a wall, and ran across the side of the wall, finally landing on the floor and then jumping in the air beginning to weave hand seals. Tobirama stood looking at Madara as he flashed different symbols. The Second took those split seconds to try and regain some of his chakra. Once the symbols were finished, Madara shouted “Fire Style: Fire ball Jutsu!” Madara’s Sharingan then began to spin rapidly and Madara spoke again saying “Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu!” Madara spat out one small ball of flames, then behind it came a huge sun sized ball of fire headed straight for Tobirama. Nidaime quickly threw up a single hand sign and said “Water Style: Water Wall!” A huge vortex of water then started to rise from the floor, engulfing Tobirama inside. Once the fireballs hit the water, a huge cloud of steam formed and made the room look like a tropical environment. Somehow, both shinobi made their way to each other with no problems through the smoke. All you heard was the clashing of what seemed to be two metal objects, back to back, possibly a kunai and a war fan. Outside the room, The Third and Tenth Hokages ran up the stairs toward Sanmita. Marrik and Sarutobi stopped once they reached the top and walked toward the door where Sanmita was sitting in the corner holding her knees and shaking. “Hey Sanmita! You ready!” Sanmita did not respond to the question asked by the Storm Sage. “Sanmita?” Marrik walked to Sanmita and knelt down to her patting her arm. “Sanmita?” Hiruzen then came behind Marrik and patted his shoulder saying, “Shes traumatized by something my son. Shes shivering and it looks as if shes crying.” “Sanmita, are you alright?” Marrik then stood up and waited for Sanmita to respond. The girl lifted her face full of tears and stood up, running and hugging Marrik. “He raped me--- He touched me--- I couldn’t stop him.” Sanmita cried on Hokage’s chest and she hugged him and stuttered while trying to speak to him. “I couldn’t stop him, He--- He hurt me—He violated my body--- He raped me Lord Hokage--.” Marrik’s face dropped and his shoulders became tense with pressure and a heart full of sorrow for what Sanmita went through. “Sanmita—I---“Marrik just hugged the girl and patted her back. “Im sorry Sanmita, maybe If I would have stayed with you, maybe you wouldn’t have gone though that.” The Storm Sage kept holding the girl as she cried and sobbed in pain. “Sanmita…” Marrik leaned the girls head off his chest and wiped the tears from her eyes. “Listen to me Sanmita...” Sanmita turned away and continued to cry. “I don’t want to here anything, I just wanna go home.” A troubled Sarutobi then walked in front of Marrik and stood in front of Sanmita. “Ahh, so the solution to our problems are running away now are they child?” Sarutobi let out a huge laugh and said “Sanmita, Marrik needs you to help him fight Madara.” “He can’t do it by himself. Your Hokage is very strong and is Hokage for a reason. But both he and I know, if he goes up against Madara by himself, Marrik will more than likely fall at his hands.” Marrik then stood next to Sarutobi and said “Hes right Sanmita, please listen to Sarutobi Sensei.” Sarutobi then continued speaking to Sanmita in front of the door. “Your strength combined with Marrik’s could prove to be more than Madara can handle. And Marrik knows how to reanimate anyone he thinks that can help you win this battle.” “You can’t flee from this battle Sanmita. If you do, millions more will suffer by the hands of this madman.” “This is where it all goes down, this is the final fight. This is where you finally get to witness a battle higher than the level of Kage level battle.” “Your Hokage is really strong, and If I do say so myself, it is truly a privilege to see him at full power and in action, not holding anything back.” “If not for anyone else, do it for me child.” “I don’t want you to stay like this, when you return to the village, im sure Marrik will let you speak to Kalina about what happened.” Marrik interrupted and said “Yeah, Ill have Kalina’s duties given to someone else for as long as you need to speak with her.” Sanmita’s face then started to clear and she started to smile as well. “Thanks Third Hokage.. For everything.” “It is my honor my dear.” “Come on Lord Hokage, I think its time to show Madara what it means to be a fully pledged Konaha shinobi.” Both Sarutobi and Marrik let out a laugh and prepared to open the door. “Are you ready my son? You know when you go inside, there is no turning back.” “Im as ready as ill ever be Sarutobi Sensei.” “Thanks…” Marrik then weaved some hand signs and placed his hand on the ground, finally saying, “Forbidden Jutsu: Reverse Reanimation!” The Third’s body then disappeared out of thin air, which means most likely so did The Second’s. “Sanmita, do the honors.” The girl looked at Lord Hokage and smirked and faced the door. Sanmita opened the door and both shinobi rushed in, stopping and looking at Madara as he placed his hand on the ground. “Storm Sage, I expected as much, I figured you were responsible for Tobirama’s brief return. I sensed a portion of your chakra in him.” “That’s why you wanted to go to my lab. So you could get samples of the bodies that are down there.” “So let me guess; now you have DNA from all the bodies down there, and now you can reanimate any one of them?” “You catch on quick Madara…” “Yes, suppose I do, However, You’re too late.” Sanmita frantically looked around to find out what Madara meant by being too late. Marrik then looked at Madara and opened the door back. “Oh no, please don’t let that be---“ “The Nine Tails?” “The Legendary Nine Tails Fox Spirit?” “Oh yes, Hokage, it is…” “This time, im not going to let you live…” “Sanmita run! Follow me!” Both Sanmita and Marrik ran outside the room and hurried down each level to reach the bottom. “We are on the top floor; we need to get to the second floor, where we can get out.” “We have about six levels to go and about thirteen flights of stairs. We have got to hurry; If Madara summons the fox inside this building, its going to crumble faster than a glass falling to the ground.” Marrik and Sanmita rushed down the stairs avoiding all enemy shinobi and making their way outside.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 pm

When Sanmita and Marrik reached the lower levels, they made their way outside to find Temari, Naruto, Sakura, and the rest of the Joint Shinobi Alliance standing in front of the hideout in a battle formation. “What are you doing here?” “I told everyone to flee!” Naruto stepped forward and for a second, Marrik didn’t recognize him. Naruto was much taller and wore a long black and red Flak Jacket; like the one a Toad Sage would wear, Naruto also happened to be in Sage mode and hand a rather large scroll attached to his back. “Forgive me Tenth Lord Hokage, but we aren’t going anywhere.” “We are shinobi, and we will fight to protect our home, even if it cost us our lives.” Marrik tried to interrupt, but Naruto continued to speak. “Everyone here, Kage and shinobi alike will not back down to the enemy. We will fight Madara Uchiha with you, or not at all.” There was a brief silence among the entire crowd consisting of the other four Kage and the Joint Shinobi Alliance. Marrik then decided to speak, saying, “That’s the point Naruto, I have some rather disturbing news.” “Madara has sent reanimated ninja mixed with Grass and Sound Shinobi to each of the Five Great Nations.” “They have begun to destroy our villages and take over.” “I need you, to lead the other Four Kages and The Joint Shinobi Alliance and free the Five Great Nations from Madara’s grasp.” “That’s why I said for everyone to return, our homes are in danger, and the people are in need of a savior.” “Anyone can be a hero, a guardian, or protectors Naruto.” “But only a selected few can be saviors.” “You must be the one to free the Five Great Nations from Madara. If anyone else does it, they will just see it as another person trying to gain power.” Marrik turned around and looked behind him as the hideout started to crumble. “Your father, Minato, was the savior of the Hidden Leaf long ago. This time, the entire Five Nations needs a savior, and that is you.” “Now, take the other Kage, The entire Joint Shinobi Alliance, and go take back what belongs to us.” Naruto nodded at Hokage and proceeded towards the forest, which led back to the Five Nations. The other four Kage followed, along with five hundred other shinobi. Marrik looked to see the Uchiha Hideout fall to the ground. Bricks and trees were falling everywhere; and a loud roar was heard; a sound that has only been heard twice before. Sanmita pointed at the huge flaming red creature that emerged from the building. “So that’s the Nine Tails huh Lord Hokage?” “Indeed, I want you to make your way to the Fox’s head, and Ill try and take the Fox itself down.” “Madara should be on top of the head, Try and make him loose control of the Fox so it will be easier for me to defeat it.” Sanmita nodded and made her way to the Fox as it lashed out in all directions. Marrik stood about twenty feet away from where the fox was, just standing there looking at it and its enormous size. “This will not prove to be an easy task.” Marrik continued to stand there and gather his chakra for the upcoming task…
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Sanmita ran towards the fox, but as soon as she neared it, she was thrown back, as pure, unadulterated Chakra started to gather around Kyuubi. "God, what a huge amount of Chakra. I will have to use Talismans against that thing." She stood up, and immediately started channeling the reserved Chakra from her claw-shaped silver chakra store. When she was done, she raised herself, "Forbidden celestial edge release: Titania- Ten wheels of Justice." She transformed, and with renewed strength, went to attack the Kyuubi. There, even though she could barely discern it, an unmistakable image of a person could be seen on Kyuubi's forehead, with red eyes swirling. A voice bellowed, "You are going to fight Kyuubi, girl? That too in his pure form? And I recognize that technique, it is the same one you used to defeat me. Do you think you will land a chance blow again?"

Sanmita's eyes were not on him, but on a small distance away. Her eyes narrowed, and she raised one of her twin blades, and threw it at the point. "Madara, I have an appointment right now, please excuse me", she said with grave eyes, and rushed to the spot where she had thrown her blade. "First wheel!" she screamed, and immediately cast a spear shape right in the stomach of Kabuto, who had just removed her sword from his arm, and regenerating it. The spear went inside his abdomen, and dissipated in seconds. Kabuto sneered, "Fluke?", but his smile faltered, and suddenly, his face was full of anguish. Sanmita coolly replied, "Celestial release uses chakra in its pure form, which is why it burns insides of user unless properly trained in. I have trained, but your body can not take it. That spear was chakra meant to be absorbed in you, not a fluke." she replied, as Kabuto writhed. Then she held her blade high, charged it with elemental chakra, barely noticing that it was a water blade. As she brought it down, a feeling of accomplishment settled in; now Madara will not come to life by Edo Tensei.

She then looked up, with eyes full of loathing. "Oh, now shall I answer you, hmm? You were defeated by my second wheel only Uchiha. I admit that this little nine tails will make matters complicated, but don't worry, I will still show you hell." Madara sneered, "Oh, I hope you have not forgotten that Kabuto was not my only partner, hmm? I have another, worthier one. Till the time I get a hang of controlling Kyuubi fully, he shall fight you."

Sanmita felt her stomach drop, while another part of her mind registered what madara said, "Till I get a hang of controlling Kyuubi fully." She looked ahead, and saw a very familiar face. "Hello, woman. I see you finally escaped." He sneered, and Sanmita felt her stomach tie into a knot. She gulped, then spat, "Uchiha..." this was the man who had ruined her. She still remembered the pain, the indication that she had made love for the first time, except it was not love . This man was the reason why she would remember her first experience not as a cherished memory as it was meant to be, but as a horrifying memory of how she suffered in war. Not just that, he was also the one who had violated her, day and night, without any stop, first invoking her rage, then reducing her to pleas, then into a breakdown. She would never forget....and she had a chance of revenge for all that.

She mentally thanked Kalina for using that Jutsu on her, that enabled her to think rationally, else she would have broken down by now, given in to her protesting body which was used to being touched by that beast. She raised her sword, and Sasuke raised his eyebrow, "Can you really fight me? I think we both know that you can not fight the body which loved yours for so many days..." Marrik was listening to it carefully, and was seething all the while, fighting the urge to go and cut the Uchiha into pieces. But as he hears the word 'days', his mind took a U-Turn, "What did he mean, days? We have been here only for 5-6 days...but he is talking as if he has been doing this for weeks." He looked at Sanmita, whose face was as white as sheet, and whose knuckles clutched her water blade rather tightly, as if she was holding onto it for support. "She knows what he is talking about...better leave it to her..."

Sanmita bowed her head down, shaking all the while as Sasuke continued to degrade her, and her hands were tight around her sword. Suddenly, she vanished. Sasuke looked surprised, and immediately dodged a blow coming out from his side, "Second wheel!" Sanmita screamed, and thrusted a giant ball of white energy on Sasuke's side. She took out her poison-hairclip, and threw it towards him. The chakra sensitive metal followed him, but before it struck, he stopped, "Raiton: Raikiri" he destroyed the clip with his electrically charged ball. That split-second chance was enough for Sanmita to come behind him. "Third wheel!" she screamed, and immediately, her hand glowed. She punched him in the neck with that, and as he charged his whole body with electricity in an attempt to electrocute her, she whirled her sword in same direction. Sasuke's eyes popped open, as he realized that his attempt to catch her was his downfall; she did not need to move her sword, he had given her the leverage. He took his last breadth, and fell on his face. Sanmita looked at him for a second or two, then went through another set of seals, "Amaya secret technique: Burning tears" she let the body disintegrate, and faced the Fox again."Time to get this show rolling on the road, Madara!" she screamed, and immediately attacked Kyuubi on his face.

Fighting Kyuubi was not a walk in a playground. Sanmita was only alive due to the fact that Titania was a very powerful technique, forbidden as it was. She had no chance of defeating an immortal creature, did she? Sanmita dutifully kept attacking the bijuu, and whenever her Chakra started going down dangerously, she used her talisman. She was waiting the Hokage to recharge himself; only he could seal the monster. When her tenth wheel was finished, she felt drained out, but then a hand took her shoulder. "I'll carry on from here. Sanmita, catch your breath. But......listen. Kyuubi is just a puppet, a very strong one, but puppet nonetheless. All my strength will go out as soon as I seal him...so Madara is upto you. Can you handle it?" Sanmita nodded, "Yeah, I can....Kyuubi was making things tough for me...defeat him Hokage sama." Marrik gave a small nod, and Sanmita slupmed down on the foot of tree, as she watched Marrik turn to face Kyuubi, his robes bellowing with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:32 pm

**Sanmita, Please DO NOT try and end the fight quickly or kill him yet. This fight is supposed to drag on for some time because it’s the last fight**

As Marrik stood there with his robes and hair blowing in the wind, he thought to himself about how he could take down the Fox that loomed over the both of them with an intense and terrifying power. “I thought id be able to take that thing down, but it seems we have a problem.” Marrik looked up to see the Nine Tails gathering chakra inside its mouth. “Scratch that, we have three problems now.” Sanmita fell to the ground and tried to catch her breath. “What—are they--- Lord Hokage?” Marrik pointed to the huge amount of fiery red chakra that was gathering above them. “That’s the first problem. The second problem is I can’t seal the Fox because Minato already sealed it inside Naruto years ago. Naruto’s not here for me to seal it back in him either.” “And the third problem is, I can’t think of anything to weaken it, let alone bring it down.” Hokage then took off his Black Hokage uniform, revealing all white sweat pants, an all white long sleeve shirt with Konaha’s Storm Sage written on the back in black Kanji, and white shinobi sandals. “Keep this with you.” Marrik placed the robes in Sanmita’s hands and looked at the huge amount of chakra that the Fox was about to unleash upon them. The Fox looked at Marrik with a murderous and killing look in his eyes. Its teeth looked freshly sharpened like a brand new pencil. Marrik began to make hand symbols and The Nine Tails leaned its head forward and spat out the huge ball of raw chakra at Marrik and Sanmita. The large entity of chakra came flying at Marrik at an incredible speed that even made the air around them shift and blow in all directions. “Lord Hokage … Here it comes!” The Storm Sage finished the symbols just in time and made a triangle shape with his hands pointed out in front of him. “Ninja Art: Time Space Barrier Ninjutsu!” Amazingly, the front part of the huge blast started to disappear, and just in the knick of time the entire blast was gone. Marrik then aimed his hands with the triangle shape at The Nine Tails and said “Release!” Out of nowhere, a small bubble started to emerge in midair; dislodging the chakra blast that it contained. Marrik used the chakra blast that he redirected using The Fourth’s Jutsu as a distraction as he ran down the long empty field towards the towering Fox and its master. Marrik soon reached the foot of the huge beast and started to form hand seals. “I sense Madara’s Sharingan spinning, which means he’s probably warping away that chakra blast.” Marrik finished his hand seals and pressed his hands together in the form of the serpent hand sign. “Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique!” A portion of the ground under Marrik started to crack and crumble like a makeshift earthquake. Then, the ground below Marrik’s feet began to rise up, elevating Marrik into the sky. “HAAAA!” Hokage held his hands together in the serpent hand sign as the basin rose higher and higher, until it met up with the Fox’s face. “Behind you!” Sanmita shouted to try and warn Hokage that Madara had warped himself behind Marrik on the basin. The Hokage quickly turned around and dropped his hands, lifting his left foot in the air and kicking Madara off the edge of the basin. Marrik jumped off the basin and followed Madara as he fell though the air. The cunning Uchiha quickly weaved hand signs and said “Fire Style: Ash Pile Burning!” Madara opened his mouth and blew out a huge cloud of smoke that burned Marrik’s eyes and clouded his vision. “Cant see, Fire Style Jutsu, Gotta think of something.” Marrik quickly made two hand symbols and said “Lightning Release: Lariat!” Hokage’s arm began to glow with lightning chakra and become buff. “That smoke, is ash and its about to explode!” Marrik quickly tried to place his feet on the basin behind him as he fell though the air. Marrik’s body stopped and stuck to the basin as Madara continued to fall and the ash continued to drop. The ash then exploded into flames and started to go out. “Now is my chance!” Marrik ran down the side of the basin as Madara still fell through the sky. “Hes going to hit the ground! Not unless…” Marrik used his left hand and threw up a single hand sign and said “Flying Thunder God Jutsu!” Marrik continued to run down the basin as his body slowly faded away. Marrik’s body then reanimated right in front of Madara’s only a couple feet from the ground. The Storm Sage pressed his right arm which contained that huge amount of lightning chakra inside on Madara’s neck. Once Marrik felt he had a tight enough grip, he released the lightning chakra and pushed Madara’s body forward with tremendous strength. Marrik placed his feet back on the basin moments before he hit the ground along with the Uchiha. On the other hand though, Madara’s body smashed the ground and made a huge impact. All Marrik heard was the sizzling of lightning shocking Madara’s body. Marrik jumped to the ground a few inches away from the crater where Madara’s body smashed the ground. Before Marrik could react, Madara flung out the crater with his Sharingan spinning furiously, rapidly making hand seals, and preparing to cast another Jutsu. Madara jumped and landed a swift kick to Marrik’s face, then landed on the ground still running after Marrik’s body as it tumbled on the ground. Madara then said “Earth Style: Rock Pillar Prison!” Then, six large stone pillars erupted from the ground surrounding Marrik’s body as he laid on the ground catching his breath, and on the sly, threw up a hand seal. “Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!” Madara shot our six small fire balls, which ignited each pillar surrounding Marrik with flames. Marrik lay on the ground breathing heavily, but managed to say “Byakugan!” Marrik slowly rose to his feet, as small holes started to form on the burning pillars. “Ive gotta block that.” The Storm Sage then caught his breath and entered his Gentle Fist Fighting Stance. As soon as the burning pillars started to rapidly shoot mini fireballs at Marrik, he said “Rotation!” Marrik then started to move in a circular motion around his division that was on the ground beneath him. Soon, Madara was unable to see Marrik’s body because of his incredible speed and precise movement of the Rotation Jutsu. Marrik had even managed to form hand seals while still rotating to deflect the fireballs that were coming at him at top speed. “Water------- Style------: Violent----- Water---- Wave!” Marrik then tried to force his hand to his mouth while still spinning in the rotation and blocking the fireballs. When Marrik’s hand reached his mouth, he blew into it, sending water splashing outside the small slits and seeps in his rotation. Soon, Marrik felt that all the pillars were now wet and the fireballs had stopped. But before Marrik could stop his rotation, Madara was already inside Marrik’s division and rotation technique. Once Marrik sensed Madara was inside the Rotation, he quickly stomped his right foot on the ground. “Mongeykyou Sharingan!” “Amaterasu!” The black flame then began to stop Marrik’s Rotation and it started to burn the Storm Sage’s body. However, when the flames touched Marrik, his body turned into a puddle of water. “Gah! A Substitution!” Madara called back the black flames and knocked down the earth pillars that surrounded him. “Where are you Hokage? Show your face! Come out you coward!” “Wait a second, Ive been fighting a substitution ever since, his body was on the ground!” Madara then frantically looked around for Marrik. The Storm Sage proved smart, Marrik sat on top of The Fox’s head and began to formulate hand symbols. “Oh no, the Nine Tails! Hes trying to liberate it from my control!” Madara ran as fast as he could towards the towering Nine Tail Fox. “Sanmita!! Don’t let Madara make it to the Fox!” Sanmita heard what Marrik said from a distance and stood to her feet. “I still haven’t been able to restore my chakra, but ill hit him with some taijutsu, until Lord Hokage can finish.” Marrik then stopped making hand symbols and said “Forbidden Jutsu: Gedo Mark Confusion!” Sanmita jumped into the air and spin her body around in mid air, straighten her right foot and then screaming out “Dynamic Entry!” Sanmita’s body flew toward a running Madara. The kick connected with the back of Madara’s head and sent him stumbling to the ground. Sanmita back flipped a few inches away and stood there waiting for Madara to get up. Madara then reached on his back and grabbed his war fan and swung it at Sanmita, knocking her dead in the face and sending her crashing to the ground. Sanmita wiped the blood that dripped from her mouth and ran towards Madara as he ran towards the Fox. Sanmita swung her arm at Madara, but he blocked it with his left foot. Madara then punched Sanmita in her face, but she blocked that with a kunai. The two shinobi were locked in a raging taijutsu battle. Atop the Fox’s head, Marrik continued to wrestle with it, and trying to break Madara’s control over it. “If the Fox is confused, it won’t know what to do, and hopefully it will break his control.” The Nine Tails screamed and howled violently into the night sky. “RAWR!!! Curse you Tenth Hokage!” “Release me from the jutsu or ill crumble your body to pieces and feed off your chakra.” Marrik laughed at the Nine Tails when he spoke. “Im sure you said the same thing to Minato before he sealed you up.” The Fox swung one of its tails on its back to try and knock Marrik off. Marrik got hit with the tail but he didn’t fall off. Hokage wiped the blood from his leg off and started to make hand symbols. “This should make you settle that down some!” Marrik then finished weaving the symbols and finally said “Lightning Release: Lightning Surge!” Marrik then shifted lightning release chakra throughout his body and released it all over, shocking the Fox and causing him to howl louder. “Get off of me Hokage!” Marrik responded harshly saying “Be Quiet. I grow tired of this conflict…” Sanmita continued to go head to head in taijutsu with Madara while Marrik wrestled with The Nine Tails, trying to break Madara’s control….
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Marrik finally jumped off the top of The Nine Tail's head and landed on the hard ground below. "Hmm, Sanmita is holding her own against Madara." The dashingly handsome Storm Sage rapidly grazes his hands through his goatee and thinks about how to free the beast from its master's control. "If only Minato were here, He'd know what to do..." Back on the other side, Sanmita gets knocked to the ground by a sharp hook from Madara's right hand. "Very good child, Very Good indeed. I wonder, how would this planet fair from my attacks?"
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Madara suddenly dissappears from in front of Sanmita and reappears behind Marrik, on the top of the Fox's head. "Hmm..." Madara closes his eyes and the beast begins to roar and howl, blowing trees in all directions and sending debris flying everywhere. "His chakra is dangerous..." The air soon begin to become hard to take in, as Madara drew energy from all around. "Mongeykyou Sharingan!" Marrik slowly turned around to look at Madara as he spoke those words that could mean the end of all humanity. When Hokage turned around fully, Madara was behind him and immidiatly punched him in the stomach and again in the face. Hokage fell to the floor coughing up blood and finally spitting it on the ground beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 pm

"Its over Storm Sage." Madara kneeled down and picked Marrik up by his neck and looked in his eyes as they begun to fill with water. "You and this entire world will bow to my power or fall to it." Madara's eyes slowly began to spin as the wind began to pick up and both of the two shinobi's uniforms began to blow in the wind. Marrik looked in Madara's eyes as they spun and as he licked the dripping blood from his mouth. "I think I finally understand that it is hopeless." "Fighting against you and thinking about your defeat will never happen." "You and The First Lord Hokage were and still are hailed as the strongest shinobi to walk the ninja world." "As strong as I am, There is no way I could beat you, even with help." Madara smiled evily at the Hokage's sincere words. "Then you have decided to give up?" Marrik looked up to the clouds above and then back at Madara and smiled. "Oh no, I cant give up. Defeat is inevitiable but I cant give up on the people of this world." "If I cant beat you alone or with help, Ill have to die trying to take you down." "Being as intelligent as you are Madara, You should know that when I fall, stronger shinobi shall rise and take my place. The next generation will triumph over the both of us with great power."
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 pm

"There is no way you could think that If I died that you would conquer this world." Marrik let out a laugh that truly swept Madara off his feet. "Haha, Hahahaha, Hahaha." "Wait, dont tell me you actually thought it would end like that?" "Haha, You havent seen anything yet." "But enough of the small talk, youll find that out if I fail to bring you down." "Right now, Id be concerned about that." Marrik pointed beside them, as Sanmita flew towards the Storm Sage and Madara with immense speed with a foot aimed at his face. Sanmita's kick connected with Madara and his grip on Marrik was lost. Marrik collapsed to the ground and scratched his neck. "Quite a grip there." "Minato... I need some assistance.." Then, a refreshing presence took over Marrik and he began to feel calm and relaxed. A familiar voice decended on Hokage's ears as the wind continued to blow harder. "Having trouble Marrik?" "Now is not the time Minato, for your sense of humor." "I need some help, I dont know how much longer I can keep this up."
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm

"I see, You know, It would be much easier if you avoided his eyes." "You should know this Marrik, youve studied the history of the Uchiha." "I am avoiding them, but somethings different... Ever since Madara activated his Mongeykyou, somethings different, hes slipping somehow." Minato took a deep breath and there was a moment of silence umong the two warriors. "His power is slipping, He is loosing his edge." "Yes, His power keeps dipping ever since, I wonder what could that mean." "Well Marrik, I think its because its taking a strain on his body." "He is not in his prime as you already know, and because of that its taking a lot more chakra to control the Fox, and fight the two of you at the same time." "Hes struggling Marrik. The blows hes reciving from the two fo you are doing damage, more than you know." "So how would I defeat him Minato!" Marrik begun to yell at the former Hokage showing him very little respect. "Im sorry Fourth Lord Hokage, It was very dsirespectful of me to speak to you in such a manor, im just concerned about defeating this fiend and the wellbeing of my people."
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:28 pm

"These shinobi will die Lord Fourth! If Sanmita and I fail to defeat this menace, this world will fall faster than you can run." "Both you and I know that if we fail, there is no hope for any generation to come." "Minato, Youve gotta assist me in defeating this man. I cant do it alone." "Haha, Haha, Haha." Marrik then began to get angry and yell again at the Yellow Flash. "Why are you laughing! This is not the time for games Lord Hokage!" "Forgive me Marrik, I was just listening to what your telling me, how you cant do it by yourself." "It seems youve started to loose hope Marrik. You should remember that the impossible can be done as long as you posses the will to do it." "Its not that ive lost hope Minato, its just that hes so powerful, more than I intended to deal with or handle." Marrik then watches as Sanmita tries to attack Madara again with her intensely strong Taijutsu. "The will to protect the ones you care about is all you need. The rest will come in due time Tenth Hokage." "I must go now, my chakra is starting to fade, You know where to find me Marrik." The calmidity suddenly starts to dissappear away from Marrik and he hears the screams of different people as many civilians are being killed from the Fox's attack on a nearby village. Marrik then sees Sanmita's body fly through the air right before his eyes from being hit by Madara's fist. "Time I get serious.." Marrik then stands tall and starts weaving different hand signs, and finally says "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Marrik then summons two seperate clones next to him and distributes his chakra evenly among them. "Gather chakra, and stay hidden." Both clones nod and run off in the other direction. "Alright, now where did Sanmita place my scroll." Marrik runs around the field looking for his scroll. "Found it." The Storm Sage picks up his scroll and opens it and lays it back flat on the ground. "Sanmita! Keep Madara at bay while I preform this jutsu!" Sanmita then gets up off the ground and responds saying "Ill try Lord Hokage." The Hokage then runs through the jutsu listed inside his scroll until he finds the one that should prove useful. Meanwhile, The Nine Tails was destroying everthing in sight. Buildings had fallen, wildfires had spread miles from the epicenter of destruction. "Alright, here goes nothing." Marrik then begins to weave different hand seals for a jutsu. "Dog, Boar, Monkey, Bird, Sheep." The Hokage then slaps his right hand on the seal in the center of the scroll and says "Ninja Art Summoning: Bring Down The House Dragon Style Jutsu!" Nothing seemed to happen, when then the sky became dark with grey clouds and falling rain. Some of the rain put out small fires that had gathered in the area. However, most of the larger fires were still burning and spreading at an incredible speed. A loud sound of thunder was heard and then fell silence. All was heard was the sound of rain falling on the ground and the sounds of punches and kicks connecting from a distance. Out of nowhere, A large figure swooped down gracefully from the sky and flew right towards the Fox's direction. The figure knocked directly into the fox and it fell on its back howling in pain. Its tails were swinging violently around the trees, knocking them everywhere. The figure then came into view and was viewed to be none other than Rai the Sky Dragon. The enourmus dragon swooped around the battlefield quickly and flew back at the beast, finally knocking it in its side again. At last. the Fox layed on its back with its tails starting to simmer down and fall to the ground below. It howled and barked out in pain as the dragon flew back towards its summoner. "Its about time Marrik!" A deep and breath-taking voice said from above, "I was just itching to leave the Landing and assist you." "Im well aware my friend, seems youve tired the Nine Tails out some." "That should keep it off its feet until we can weaken Madara a bit more to free it from its control." The dragon flew through the sky around Marrik in circles, finally coming down and landing around Marrik, wrapping its long, pitch black body around the Storm Sage. Marrik folded up his scroll and tied the knot on it and threw it back on his back. Then, he picked up his Flak Jacket and put it back up, finally taking off the rubber band that constricted his long silver hair. Marrik's hair now fell down his back and a couple of strings fell in front of his face making it seem as if he had a bang. The Storm Sage blew the hair obstructing his vision away from his face and started to speak once more. "Rai, do you have enough chakra and stregnth left to transform?" "Haha, The question is Marrik, do YOU have enough chakra and stregnth left to weild me correctly?" Marrik gave Rai a serious look that meant he meant business and wasnt in the mood for any of Rai's jokes or punch lines. The dragon's electric aura started to fade away as it lashed its tail side to side like that of a puppy. Finally, Rai took to the skies and flew back and forth in front of Marrik, finally leaving into the clouds. Hokage rose to his feet and made a single hand seal and said "Transform!" Marrik rose his right hand in the sky, somehow sending a bolt of electricity hurling into the clouds above. The blue bolt of lighting dissappeared into the darkness of the grey clouds above, and finally Rai swooped down from the clouds with his dragon form hurling at Marrik at an incredible pace. Then, there was a poof of white smoke that surrounded Rai's body, and Marrik jumped high into the sky above. Once Marrik reached the peak of his jump, he held his hand out and Rai fell in Marrik's hand. Hokage slowly decended to the ground, finally crashing below and making a crater. Rai's body was now a long black staff with silver on either end. Marrik swung the staff as if he was trying to cut through the air and nothing happened. Amazingly, Marrik slammed the bottom of the staff on the ground and a voice was heard. "Sorry, Sorry, Alright im ready, You do know I hate being in this form, it ruffles my scales Marrik." The Storm Sage then harshly said to his summoning "Be Quiet." Rai then became silent for a while not saying one word to Marrik. Rai knew that Marrik was very serious, he knew that usually Marrik would have a comeback or a smart remark for whatever Marrik had to say. The summon and The summoner had a very close relationship. They had faught together on many occasions earning the feared title of the Storm Sage and the Sky Dragon. Whenever shinobi saw Marrik wield Rai in his staff form, they'd practally kneel before him. Marrik was the best at staff combat. He was even better at it then The Third Hokage who had wield his summon Ennma in a simular manner. One direct hit from Marrik's staff could do severe damage to an opponent. Hokage then swung his staff through the air, but this time, a bolt of lightning followed the staff's movement. When the staff sliced through the air, right behind it was a wave of lightning. Marrik stood there almost dancing with his staff, he moved so graceful and precise. Marrik then held Rai tightly and spoke once more saying, "Any suggestions old friend?" Rai spoke back to Marrik saying, "None, but ill tell you if I think of anything. Lets go." Hokage nodded at his staff and ran foward towards Sanmita and Madara with it in his right hand. Right before Madara sent another foot aimed at Sanmita's chest, Marrik swung his staff, knocking Madara in the neck and sending him to the ground. With that hit's connection, Marrik spun in a total 360, coming back and swinging the staff again knocking Madara's foot. With each connecting blow, Rai sent a wave of static hurling at Madara, shocking him and slowly making him unable to move. But something was off about Marrik and Rai's preformance, Usually, Marrik swung Rai with grace and with flow as if he were on beat. But this time, he swung it as if he were concentrating on something, or trying to be precise. Sanmita looked at Hokage as he swung the staff at Madara casuing some slight damage to his body. "I recognize where Hokage is hitting Madara, I saw it when I was studing chakra concentration." "Thats the Gentle Fist Technique, But hes not using his hands.." Sanmita was correct, with each blow that connected with Madara, it was slowly stopping his chakra flow. "Wow, I never thought of it like that, Lord Hokage is going to free the Fox from Madara by shutting his chakra pathway system. If Madara cant provide chakra for the Fox, he wont be able to concentrate and control it." "Therefore releasing his control over it." Soon, Madara's Mongeykyou Sharingan started to spin rapidly once again. It kept spinning and spinning until finally, Madara blocked one of Marrik's blows. After the first block, it was over. Not one hit after that connected with Madara's body. Madara and Hokage kept clashing head on until Hokage knelt down to swipe his staff at Madara's feet, but Madara kicked the staff from out Hokage's hands and punched him in the face. Hokage was now taking the full power of each of Madara's blows that connected. Punch after Kick, and Kick after Punch, Marrik begin to bleed from his head, right leg, left shoulder, both feet, and stomach. With one last hit, Marrik fell to the ground and his eyes were closed. "Lord Hokage! Lord Hokage! Get Up! Get Up! Lord Hokage!" Sanmita crawled over to where Marrik's body lay on the ground with Madara towering over him. Not far from the three of them, Rai still in his staff form lay on the cold ground speaking out loud as if he were talking to Marrik. "Whats wrong with you Marrik, Surely you wouldnt summon me here to watch you get beat like this." "Our dance just now was pathetic, Whats wrong Marrik, why arent you laughing, Why arent you being so decisive and thinking on your feet." "Get up Marrik." "Get up..." Marrik was only being pathetic and ignorant because he couldnt be Strong and intelligent. Marrik couldnt be decisive and think on his feet, he couldnt hold his own anymore. Marrik was at the end of a long road. His body wasnt able to follow his will anymore. He had taken so many hits from Madara. Marrik had taken the full power of so many attacks, jutsu based and regular combat. His body was in pain... Sanmita continued to crawl to Hokage's body as Madara stood above him kicking his body and Hokage screaming out in pain and coughing up blood. "Haha, Im actually enjoying this." "Hahaha." "Whats wrong Storm Sage, cant weave any symbols?" Madara kicked and stomped on Marrik's face as blood started dripping down his hair and on his forehead. Finally Madara stopped and just stood over Marrik laughing and dusting off his uniform. Both Marrik's eyes were swollen, but he managed to open one of them and looked at Madara, simoutainously coughing out a huge amount of blood. "Bwah,, Huh, Huh, Huh." "---- Why, Why are you laughing." Marrik said with a stern voice. "Its because you still fight even though your far past defeat. Its hopeless old man, Youve lost your village and all of your people, You have failed, FAILED!." Marrik then coughed up another pool of blood and started to chuckle as well. "Are you laughing at me? Huh? Storm Sage? Laughing at me are you? Madara knelt down besides Marrik and beagn punching his face in. Madara's hands started to become red with Marrik's blood. "Lord Hokage!!!" There was nothing Sanmita could do for him, she was battered and beaten herself. She had barely any chakra left. Sanmita continued to crawl towards Marrik, crying tears at the same time, watching the leader of her village, the strongest man in her village, the one person in the village who no one should be able to defeat, being beaten and battered like a rag doll by Madara. Sanmita couldnt help but sob tears for the pain she felt he was in. Through each punch Madara gave to Marrik's face, Marrik slowly said. "---Im" "----La--Laughing? "Be---Be--Because" "I---realize--Minato was right." "Minato?" Madara leaned off of Marrik and stopped punching him. "The Fourth Hokage is dead! He died sealing off my beast!" "Im aware of that Madara Uchiha." "But I spoke to him, from the next world, via chakra." "He said, "All You need is the will to never give up, The rest will come in due time." Marrik then coughed up blood over Madara's uniform. "Minato was right, I have the will to never give up, but I didnt believe that the rest would come, but he was right." "Your insane Tenth Hokage!" "Time to die." "Oh really, I dont think so..." Madara reached for a kunai on the ground and held it above Marrik's heart. "Say hello to Hashirama and Tobirama for me please." Sanmita then shouted out "No!!!" Just then, there was a brief silence, and all that was heard was "RASENGAN!!!!" Suddenly, Madara went flying off Marrik, and a tall figure with blonde hair wearing a large red Flak Jacket with flames on the bottom appeared in front of Marrik. "Right on time Seventh Hokage." "I was actually concerned for a moment that you wouldnt make it in time, even though you defyed my orders." "I defied them to my dear." Next to Naruto stood Kalina Hyuuga, who knelt down beside her husband, healing his wounds with advanced Medical Ninjutsu. "I was hoping you wouldnt listen.." "Haha, seems you still havent lost your touch baby." "The rest of the Four Kage made it back to their respective villages and have begun taking them back with the rest of the shinobi that survived this onslaught." "Once each village is secure, each village will anounce a state of emergence and shut their gates until further notice." "Very well. What made you defy me and come back Kalina. And why is Naruto with you?" "Its a long story, but the seal on The Seventh's stomach dissappeared and he fainted." "Then, a ghostly image of what looked to be The Fourth Hokage appeared before us and said you needed some help. So we told everyone else what to do, and headed back to help." "I love you, It seems you made it just in time too." "A second later, and the village might have been in need of a new Hokage." Kalina smiled at her husband's sense of humor and continued to heal him. Meanwhile, Naruto began to make hand symbols and finally rushed towards Madara. When he reached Madara, he grabbed him and pinned him to the ground, finally placing his hand on Madara's stomach. "Forbidden Jutsu: Four Pronged Seal!" "What did Naruto do Kalina?" "Oh, he just gave Madara a taste of his own medicine." "Seriously." "He studied some seal formula when The Fourth appeared and reversed its effect. So basically, he put a Four Pronged Seal on Madara simualr to the one Orochimaru created." "But this seal absorbed the Nine Tails completly, from Naruto and the Fox itself and sealed it inside Madara." The fox then vanished from where it previously laid on its back. Then, suddenly, Naruto was knocked to the side and Madara screamed. All that was heard in the distance was maniacal laughter and the voice of what sounded like Naruto screaming and finally calming. "Marrik, I dont feel Naruto's chakra anymore. I dont feel his presence. In that brief moment, His essance vanished from this world completly." Marrik closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side. "Thats because he was killed. Both the Fourth, Naruto, and I thought what you just told me would work, but I didnt think this would happen." "When the seal placed on Madara by Naruto absorbed the Fox and all of its chakra, even from Naruto, it activated his EMS." "All this time had passed since Madara and Hashirama's fight almost 150 years ago and Madara was still suffering the effects." "The Fox's chakra must have been powerful enough to heal Madara completly and restore to him The Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan." "The moment it returned to him, he activated it, and Naruto must have looked in to his eyes..." "Thanks Kalina, now please heal Sanmita." "Im going to fight Madara and weaken him to the point where Sanmita can kill him with ease if its the last thing I do." "But Marrik, your body is still healing, Your past your limit, anymore and--!" "I know that, but you dont understand. Naruto just died. Do you know who Naruto's father is?" "Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?" "The Fourth Hokage will not let me live this down ever if Madara doesnt die today." "I wont have the courage to face him when its my time to transfer to the next world. Minato will eradicate me within seconds of my arrival." "Naruto, and The rest of the people of The Village Hidden in the Leaves, Including my master, Kakashi Hatake will not have died for nothing. It ends here and now, Sanmita and I will bring this monster down today." "By my TITLE as HOKAGE I will NOT let Madara Uchiha walk this world any longer. That I swear to you." "I have a duty to protect my village as Tenth Hokage." "The people of Konaha have entrusted me with their protection and well being. Madara is a threat to everyone that wishes for peace." "The Will of Fire flows through my blood from generation to generation." "Ive been entrusted and told to train and help the one who will bring peace to this Ninja World." "Madara Uchiha is a threat to that peace." "If I die fighting for this peace, so be it. I am one in the line of many to protect this world." "When I die, a new and stronger Hokage will rise and take my place. They will be more decisive, more powerful than ever before, they will be the guardian and defender of The Hidden Leaf." "I was next in line to recieve the title of Hokage. from the First Hokage down to me." "I am the Guardian of the Leaf, I am the Head of Household, The Main Man, The Elite Shinobi. He who threatens to crush the leaf must get past me." "The leaf is my home, and as Hokage Im entitled to my home's protection." "My life has been put on the line." "I am the Tenth Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves." "He will not threaten my home and the ones I care about, I will defend them and protect my home if it cost me my life." "I am hailed and known across this world as Konaha's Storm Sage. My knowledge and talents in Water Ninjutsu surpasses that of The Second Hokage who was known as the master of the element of water. My speed can ALMOST rival that of The Legendary Fourth Hokage. He who was hailed as The Supreme Shinobi, The Professor, Hiruzen Sarutobi, My talents are almost as good as his." "He who was said to be one of the strongest shinobi to walk the ninja world, The First Hokage, my decisiveness rivals his." Marrik stood to his feet with the help of his wife and fixed his clothes on him. "Come at me with all you have Madara Uchiha! This ends now! This is your last day among the living!" Instantly, Madara appeared in front of Marrik and Kalina, and swung his fist right before teleporting behind Marrik. Madara had knocked Kalina to the ground, and now she was unconcious. Marrik stood facing the sky and Madara stood behind him looking in the opposite direction facing the ground. "You shouldnt make threats like that, that you cant keep Hokage." "You've laid hands on my wife, Youve laid hands on the shinobi of my village. Youve laid hands on one of my students. You murdered my best friend! Renshi Haruno!" "You will never again lay hands on anyone from my village!" In that split second of Marrik's last word, both men vanished, teleporting and attacking each other. Both Marrik and Madara were hitting each other and moving so quickly that you couldnt see theiir movement at all. All you heard were the sounds of kunai clashing and hits connecting...
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:35 pm

Madara and Marrik continued to fight as Kalina healed Sanmita's wounds. "Kalina Sensei, Why wont Lord Hokage use his Black Byakugan?" Kalina didnt respond to Marrik, she instead kept wrapping her leg in the gauges. The wind then started to pick up and blew all of Kalina's medical supplies away in the distance. "Kalina." Kalina then heard a familiar voice call out to her in the distance. "Transform." The staff started to levitate off the ground and lift off in mid air accending into the clouds. Finally, The black dragon swooped down from the clouds and landed next to Sanmita and Kalina. "Lady Kalina, I think you should know that there is a disturbance in the air." "My chakra has allowed me to sense it." "Lady Kalina and Lady Sanmita, I fear there is a rift in time being formed by the huge amount of chakra that envelopes the area and the amount of Time Space Ninjutsu being used at once and in so little time." "Both Marrik and Madara are using Time Space Ninjutsu to warp while they fight simotainously. Beacause each time they use it, they Warp through time and space itself, the hole in time has become large enough that you can actually see it." "When I transformed above the clouds, I was nearly sucked into the rift." "If Marrik and Madara keep using this jutsu so often, without letting the hole close up once more, Im afraid the world we know will be lost to time. Every event that will happen in the future will never come to past, the present will cease to exist, and the past will be erased from history." "This fight must end now..." Meanwhile, Marrik and Madara were still going at it, matching each other blow for blow. As Marrik continued to fight, he slowly gathered lightning release chakra into his hand until it reached its limit. Then Marrik and Madara came back into sight and Sanmita, Kalina, and Rai watched as they battled each other head on. Finally, all that was heard in the distance was "Lightning Blade!" Marrik charged at Madara with the Lightning Blade, dodging all of Madara's attempts to warp him away with his Mongeykyou Sharingan. Marrik finally reached Madara and made his jutsu connect with Madara's chest. The wind suddenly picked up and sent the crazed Uchiha flying backwards. Hokage then watched Madara fall to the ground and he began to walk towards Kalina and Sanmita. When Marrik reached Sanmita and Kalina he was about to hug his wife right when he held his mouth open and blood gushed out all over his uniform. The two females then spotted an object coming from his chest. It was a knife, a Kunai. Marrik coughed and tried to gasp for air. He struggled, but behind him was Madara with his Mongeykyou Sharingan spinning, pushing the blade futher into Marrik's chest. Sanmita and Kalina looked up at Marrik in fear and shock. They didnt know what to to or say... Madara then slamed the Kunai all the way in Marrik's chest and he screamed in agony. Madara then pushed Marrik into his wife and she caught him, slowly bringing him to the ground. Kalina stroked Marrik's hair softly and smiled at him. "Kalina Sensei..." Kalina eyes then began to fill with water as she held her husband's face in her arms as he lay on the ground, barely breathing. Behind them, Madara stood laughing and slowly levitating into the air; his Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan awakened and spinning rapidly. "Well, it seems you luck has just ran out." "And... Ive decided, This world will always have rebellion against the strong." "People like your Hokage who inspire people and rally and bring them together constently get in the way of my plans." "So ive decided to destroy this world, and rebuild it from the ashes." "No one will rebel against me because I will create the new world in my image." "My Moon's Eye Plan has failed due to The Tenth and Seventh Hokages." "Its time to die, The Time is now. Say goodbye to the people you care about most." "Im at the peak of my power and nothing will stop me..." Madara said as he floated off into the distance. Sanmita knelt beside Kalina as she still held Marrik in her arms sobbing tears on his Flak Jacket. "Marrik we have to leave, before Madara strikes again, we can get you help, a Medical Ninjutsu Master better than myself and----" "Kalina, Sanmita.. Please dont leave me." "Dont worry about it..." "Just stay here with me..." Marrik then looked behind Sanmita to find a huge fireball headed right at the three of them. The Storm Sage then thought in his head, "When did he get the time to---" Marrik then coughed really hard and screamed "Move!" With the last of Marrik's stregnth, he grabed Sanmita's arm and Kalina's arm and threw them both to the side. Marrik was then pummeled by the fireball that was shot from Madara. "Did I get him! haha? Did I finally get him!" Marrik layed on the ground slowly breathing and totally unable to move. "Sanmita..." Marrik very softly called out to the girl not far from him. Sanmita ran over to Hokage and knelt down to him. "Its time for a new and stronger Hokage to rise..." Sanmita replied, "No Lord Hokage, You cant leave us, we need you, I need you, this world needs you." "This world has a new savior, one who will finish what Hashirama Senju couldnt years ago." "No.. You cant, I need help, I need help." Sanmita screamed out to the sky. "Help!!" "Help! Please! Hokage is down! Somebody! Anybody Please! Help me!" Sanmita broke down in tears while she leaned on Hokage's body. Hokage coughed up more blood and struggled to speak. "Please dont cry, Remember what The Third said. Dont cry Sanmita." "With my death, It will give you the last bit of energy that you need to defeat Madara Uchiha." "If you truly respect, and care for me, my death will trigger the final push you need to destroy this looming evil." Above Marrik, Kalina, Sanmita, and Rai, Madara was gathering chakra and raising his hands to the sky for what seemed to be another devastating jutsu. "Sanmita.." "When I die I need someone who can carry on as the Eleventh Hokage." "Ive chosen you.." "Youve got the stregnth, will, and talent to protect the village and train the next generation." "The Will of fire burns brightly in your heart and your soul." Marrik continued to cough up blood and gasp for air. "Your the Eleventh Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves." "Destroy Madara Uchiha, and bring peace and prosperity to this ninja world." "Youve grown so much, Renshi should be proud..." Sanmita started to smile a bit and Kalina stepped next to Hokage and kissed his head. "Make sure Sanmita brings this peace for me Kalina." "Rai! I know you hear me.." "Marrik... Im sorry." "Save it old friend, I.. Would like for you, to come with me... That is only if you dont mind..." "If not, I understand." "Marrik ive already decided to leave this world with you. You are my master and my comrade. I wouldnt feel comfortable on this world knowing your not here to summon me." Marrik smiled at the grey skies above. Soon, Rai swept down from the sky and landed on the ground. Kalina picked up Marrik and placed him on Rai's back. "Marrik...Please, We can find someone who can heal you." "No Kalina, I cant, Its time for me to go.. Heh, I can already hear Kakashi Sensei calling my name.." Meanwhile Madara had gathered enough chakra and started to make hand seals, finally shouting out "Eternal Mongeykyou Sharingan: Blaze Ball!" Madara rose his hands to the skies as lava and fire started to form in the shape of a huge ball, the size of the sun itself. Marrik smiled and gave Kalina one last kiss.. "Goodbye my dear.." Marrik then nodded at Sanmita and smiled, "Ill be watching you child, You know where to find me if you need me..." "Alright Old Friend, Haha!" Marrik coughed more blood and spat it on his Flak. "Take to the skies! The Final Flight!" Marrik and Rail lifted off the ground and into the skies. "Kalina Sensei, please get out of here. Ill handle Madara alone from here." "Yes, Lady Hokage." Kalina ran in the direction of the forest. Sanmita heard Marrik screaming in the distance. "Haha! You old Dragon, you never cease to amaze me! Take to the skies! One last time.. The Storm Sage and The Sky Dragon!" "Haha!" Rai and Marrik flew at Madara as he prepared to throw the large ball of chakra at Sanmita and the rest of the earth. "Madara Uchiha! Take this!" As Madara threw the ball, Rai rushed at it with Marrik on his back. Marrik then started to weave his last set of hand seals. "Ninja Art: Time Space Ninjutsu Barrier!" A bubble appeared next to the falling ball of chakra and started to absorb it. Right before the whole ball was consumed Rai flew into the bubble and it closed... Rai and the Tenth Hokage suppossedly died from that blast, saving the earth from it. The Tenth Hokage was no more... He gave his life to protect the Ninja World from the hands of Madara Uchiha. "Alright Madara... One last dance." Sanmita rushed towards Madara as the grey skies started to turn clear...
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:33 am

Sanmita held her blades tightly, staring at madara with a fierce look in her eyes that promised justice. In this situation, it meant end of madara once and for all. He had tried to snatch away the one thing her sensei held close to her. Yes, tried. Despite the fact that marrik wanted to die and leave the hokage position to Sanmita, the rightful owner of position was him. Sanmita, who could feel kalina's jutsu wearing off, and her mind starting to flung itself into the same state of shock as before, knew she had only few moments of sanity left. After that she had a long road of recovery ahead which would not allow her to take any position of authority.. Damn sasuke uchiha!

A plan was already in her mind. She knew this was the final blow, and after this, she would barely have enough chakra to stand. She also needed to finish madara off, which was not possible until she used seal of the underworld. Marrik was dead in the real sense of the word, and so was rai.

Madara looked at her dispassionately, but suddenly found himself gaping at her. She had moved herself into a stance, her twin swords in each hand. She looked as if she had taken a jyuuken stance, only with swords instead of an open palm. "Uzu no ha: blade style" she rushed at the uchiha, and swung her balde at him. He dodged, and aimed a kick at her chest. Before it made contact, sanmita placed her sword edge in his feet's path, immediately giving him a huge gash on his feet. Madara hissed in pain, and looked at sanmita with murder in his eyes. Sanmita smirked, "i havnt even started, and you are falling already... Now we begin, the final dance." She knew which tune she would use for this fight. She began with stong and strike. As madara approached, she backfliPed, and usind her swords as a lift, aimed a kick in his face. She had charged her feet with chakra, and as soon as it made contact, madara was flung backwards, and was going to slam hard on the ground. He twisted, ready to avoid damage, but sanmita caught his shirt's back-scruff, and aimed a kick at the small of his back. Madara twisted his body again, and almost took a step back. Sanmita was completely frenzied, her eyes wide, her face stretched in a feral grin stretched over her face that promised hell. She was crouched over, and her lithe body seemed like a snake ready to strike, or a lioness ready to sink her teeth in. "Celestial release: stellar fury- juno's stand" her body glowed, and after a moment, she was wearing a cloth armor with top in lion-skin print. Her bracelet was made of sparkling crystallised sand. " You destroyed mine, sensei's, seventh sama's, and thousands of families for the sake of world domination. You are the reason why so many women were abused, children were killed, men died without seeing their family for one last time. I think it is fair that you see death by the armor of the goddess of family herself." Sanmita said with the eerie grin still on her face, and then straightened from her crouch, "now you will see One crisis after another." Madara shook his head, "you really think you can beat me? I just killed your hokage, the strongest shinobi konoha has, and you think you are stronger than him?" He smirked, and sanmita cocked her head, "the hokage is powerful. Unlike You, who has only ivoked fear, and has achieved a matirialistic immortality, Hokage sama is immortal in the hearts of those who fought here, and all who he saved. Why do you think the stories of the glory of the three sannins, save Orochimaru exist? Orochimaru is remembered for what he did in the Great Wars as a Konoha shinobi, not as a Snake Bastard. All the Kage are remembered and revered by us, save those who cause destruction. Their names is lost. Yo are the same Madara, You are just a nightmare that would fade from the face of this earth when I will be through with this war. Tenth sama, for me, is just 'out of commission'. He will guide me, forever, like he always did. You have not managed to taint his glorious life."

Madara narrowed his eyes, "a dead man is dead, there is no 'out of commision' for him. And you shall be crushed, kage or not" the music raged on, and sanmita didn't waste any time. She raised her sword, "ninken combo: cleave" she charged the swords with chakra, and taking hold of the two swords in one hand, and using her another hand, made a seal. The swords burst, literally becoming water and storm. The two elements swirled around each other as they slammed into madara. Madara brought his two hands to defend himself, and the shEer velocity of water and wind combined knocked him off. The mini hurricane faded, madara tried to launch another volley of attack, only to see his left arm was not moving. He looked at it; the arm was completely covered in blood. "I have severed off all muscle and nerves in your hand by that attack, now your hand is just blood, Skin and shattered bones." Madara gritted his teeth, "why you..." "I guess you are surprised how i manage to land blows on you. I am part uzumaki, thus my chakra reserves are a bit larger. Then, for last 6 years, I have been training relentlessly. I rested enough to regain my chakra, while you exhausted yours over hokage sama. I have seen your attacks, whilst hiding some of my attacks. They were too hazardous, thus i stayed clear off them. But i think i will use them now, even if it needs my sacrifice."

"Stop sprouting nonsense, girl. Nobody wants to die for others' sake. These are just empty words. I was holding back because i thought you will give life to uchiha, but now, i think i must shut your mouth and find another consort. Your death will be beginning of a new era, a new world, where i will be the master..." Sanmita, however, wasnt listening to him. She stared at her playlist, knowing the next song. She had not heard that one for a while, it was as if the song had eluded her until now. It was perfect end....a song that justified this fight. "Madara, during this last song, i will defeat you." Sanmita looked at him, and continued, "so bring it on now, else as soon as the last song begins, you will regret it later in hell.

Madara hissed," chibaku tensei", and released a ball of pure energy hurling at sanmita. She drew shield, "amaya secret technique: thunder guards", but did not change her position. two giant clouds came down, changing their shape into humanoids. They were standing in front of her, and sanmita held her position as she spoke,"amaya secret technique: cloud marsh" the clouds started to liquify, and formed a viscous layer in front of her. As soon as madara's tensei ball made contact, sanmita jumped out of the way. The black energy ball slowed down considerably, and since it was trapped, madara couldnt control its direction. The tensei absorbed the cloud guards instead of sanmita. The girl noticed that the size of this tensei was a lot smaller and its strength much lesser than that of the previous tensei used on her. Madara was panting, and Sanmita said, " give up. You have tired yourself, and will not be able to stand my next attacks. If you surrender, your death will be painless, or else, I will make sure that the last thing you feel before death be excruciating pain."

Madara laughed, "you dont realize that even when I am low at chakra with respect to my body, its still jonin level at least. And even without that, my Taijutsu is better that you. Even my kenjutsu..." "Are you done bragging madara? If not, then let me tell you, no one here gives a shit about what your abilities are." Madara sneered, "Fire release: fire dragon." A giant firedragon rose up, and Sanmita made a seal, "Water release: twin water dragons." Two towering forms of water dragons rose, overshadowing madara's dragon. The two jutsu's collided, creating a lot of steam. Sanmita did another set of seals, "Ice release: frigid zone." The steam started to turn into water, and gradually into ice. Madara turned to melt those down, but was too late, as his adversary had not let the water freeze completely. "The last song begins...". She said, looking straight at madara, "time for this battle to finish."

She closed her eyes, and let the song consume her.

Ano hi boku no kokoro wa oto mo naku kuzure satta
Kowarete saken demo keshi sare nai kioku to
Kurayami ga hitomi no naka he to nagare komu
Mou iro sae mie nai ashita he to shizumu

She certainly had withered in this fight. Ruined, in technical sense. The memory of her rape was fresh, the horrid sights she saw when she saved the victims in konoha was clear, and her love which was marred in war was unhealed. She felt fury roll over her, and immediately started fighting in earnest with madara. The uchiha punched her in the chest, and she flew back.

Itsu no ma ni ka boku wa nakusu koto ni mo nare
Te ni ireta mono sae yubi wo surinuketeku
Namida ga kareru mae ni kiki takatta kotoba wa
Ima wa dareka wo sukuu tame ni
It’s all your fate. You gonna do that.

She could feel her control fade, and knew she had to finish this. It was her fate, and despite all her loss, she had to fulfill it. She had lost so much, before and during this war, because of the monster she was fighting. rising up, she started going through hand seals, "Water release: Singing Whirlpool" a loud noise erupted in her hand, as a stream of water started swirling. It looked as if she was carrying a tornado made of water, instead of wind, over her palms. "Impossible", Madara breathed, "There is not a drop of water here, yet she is using that element. That level of perfection...its impossible..."

“Hikari ga tsuyoku nareba yami mo fukaku naru” to
Kiduita toshite mo osoreru koto wa nai yo
Nanimo kamo kokoro no hate ni umareru Colors
Mou hitomi wo hiraite mitsumerareru kara

"HYAA~H" The water torrent grew in size, till it was double the size of Sanmita herself. The water thrashed, the whirlpool pulsated, and Madara felt compelled to kill her. He activated his Sharingan, "Tsukiyomi! Amaterasu! Susaoo!" He unleashed the powerful techniques at once, but Sanmita was not watching him, she was swaying due to the pressure of her technique. She was using all the Chakra stores she had at that moment. As soon as Amaterasu started reaching her, she closed her eyes, and wordlessly started powering up her armor. The fire mistress armor started pilsating with heavy load of Chakra, and Sanmita's feet buckled with pressure.

Kanashimi no Breath
Sore wa sagashiteta iro wo nijimaseru yo
Oto mo tatezu ni

The Amaterasu fire was potent. As soon as the fire touched her, she fought an urge to scream. Amaterasu did not burn, it ate away the skin so there was noting but raw flesh, and at worse burns, it even razed the bones off. Her legs were limbs immediately caught the fire, and the scorching pain was maddening. Sanmita bit her lip and concentrated. The first half of the technique was complete, and she started the second part. The fire tried to consume her, but thankfully, the armor kept her safe enough so she only earned peeled off skin instead of turning into live Charcoal.

“Negai tsudukeru omoi itsuka iroduku yo” to
Oshiete kureta kokoro ni ikitsudukeru hito
Nanimo kamo hitsuzen no naka de umareru Colors
Mou ichido terasu yo hikari no yubisaki de

Suddenly, the water torrent on Sanmita's palm turned whiter, ad the water started to move faster. It started as if the water was waiting to be releasd out of her hands. She clenched her teeth. If this went right, Madara will be off from face of the earth. People had died for this moment to come pass. She wished there was someone to tell her, that she will succeed, to cheer her on. But she was on her own. Madara realized that he might be at his end, and sneered, "Killing me won't solve anything. This is world of Shinobi, where men train in order to defeat and acquire. Even if I die here today, someday, another shinobi would want to rise above everything, to rise above god. How will you stop the risen Madara Uchiha then, limited as your life is?" She could have said something dramatic, but decided against it. So she simply replied, "Then, Another set of heroes will rise, from the ashes of those who defeated you here." She then closed her palm, "Forbidden technique: Storm Bringer!" Droplets of water spurted in every direction.

Just drawing...Colors in light and darkness
And take it...Colors in light and darkness
Ima wa todoka nai yasashii iro mo
Subete wa mata kono te de egaki naoseru kara

The droplets touched Madara at hid abdomen, his hands, his arms, his chest, and on his eyes. For a second nothing happened. But then, every single part of his body was on fire. He recognized the reason; his internal body organs had been ruptured. he was completely paralyzed. His eyes bled, heavily which was why he didn't see, but heard her approach. She waited a little far, and then softly whispered, "Goodbye Uchiha. Forbidden Technique: Seal of the Underworld!" and put a hand on his back. He felt he was fading. Despite the fact that he had lived over a century and half, he had no memory to remember, no experience he cherished. He always saw a look of ultimate satisfaction whenever someone who died fighting him. Even Marrik had that glow. He wondered why he couldn't be the same, but didn't get time to think of the answer, as he was engulfed into the seal. The last thing he registered was a soft *thud* that he recognized as the proof that his opponent had won the battle after being all out.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:54 am

Sanmita then fell to the ground, trying to catch her breath. "Is he gone...Did I win?" Sanmita smilled and looked toward the darkening skies as she reminised over her seemed victory. But to what Sanmita didnt know, was that Madara was far from dead... When Sanmita sealed Madara off, She sealed him off from ever returning to the world of the living. However, his spirit still roams the world of the living, and that is more than enough for Madara to remain and fight. As Sanmita walked away towards the forest, heading back to Konaha with thoughts of rebuilding, a familiar voice was heard in the background. "I must be hearing things... I cant let my guard down however." Sanmita became paranoid, frantically looking around to seek out the voice she thought she heard time and time again. At the edge of the forest, Sanmita closed her eyes and fell to the ground. Sanmita then began to gather her chakra and focus on her surroundings. "I know something's there. I feel it. I wonder who or what it is?" A scared Sanmita then called out "Hello, I know someone is there... Please come out." "Yes, She knows im here, but she cant see me and she doesnt know who I am. I need to get her to realize that I need help. My chakra is fading fast, and It will be too late for me soon." Sanmita continued to look around for the voice that she swore she heard until she began to shed tears. "Who is torturing me! Where are you, please show your face!" Sanmita frantically continued to look around her for the voice that she could feel speaking to her. Then, before her eyes, a pale ghostly image appeared in front of her. The image kept flashing in and out of view, as if it were struggling to maintain its form. "Sanmita.." "Sanmita can you see or hear me.." Sanmita then called out to the image in front of her. "Lord Hokage? Lord Hokage! Your alive! But how.. Where are you?" The image of the Tenth Hokage continued to flash in front of Sanmita's very eyes. "I cant explain, But im not dead. That blast didnt kill me. Im stuck in the middle of Life and Death, like an infinite lingo." "My chakra is fading fast! If somebody doesnt ressurect me or either kiil off my Astral Spirit, ill be stuck in this lingo forever." "You need----" The image then dissappeared and Sanmita gazed upon the sky, hoping for the image to return. "You need--- To use Forbidden Jutsu-- Impure World Ressurection---" "Bring me back to the world of the living---" Another thing.. I can feel Madara's chakra." "Sanmita, if I can feel his chakra that means he isnt dead. He is weakened.. He will go somewhere to restore his chakra and regain his energy." "Sanmita--Go to Konaha--Ressurect me and we must find Madara before its too late." "Alright Lord Hokage, Im on my way to Konaha' you just focus on maintaining your chakra. Dont die on me, I knew you would live!" Sanmita gets off the ground and dashes in the direction of her village. About an hour later, she arrives to see the village in barred and the gates closed. The agile shinobi then jumps over the North Village Gate and then makes her way to Anbu Black Ops Headquarters. "Something's not right..." "Lord Hokage said he's trapped inside lingo, Life and Death." "He cant be trapped if he killed himself. A blast at that range and the face he used a Time Space Ninjutsu to absorb it, No one, not even Lord Hokage could survive that." "Wait a second, I wonder how long ive been bleeding like this..." Sanmita rests in a chair inside the Anbu Black Ops Headquarters. "Sometime ago, Lord Hokage mentioned that when he and Lady Kalina were fighting off those grass shinobi that he was trapped inside a sensual genjutsu without knowing it. The only reason he broke out..." Sanmita then stood to her feet and started to gather her chakra. "Was because he was bleeding and he noticed it.." Sanmita then gently closed her eyes and said "Release!" Sanmita then blinked rapidly a couple times and she couldnt believe what she was seeing. "Lord Hokage? Marrik?" Marrik was right in front of her on the ground, badly injured. Sanmita turned around to see Madara levitating high in the sky holding an huge ball of concentrated chakra. "Lord Hokage?" Marrik coughed out blood and spat it out on the ground next to him. "It took you to long, I couldnt disrupt your chakra because I dont have any left." "Sanmita, we have been in this genjutsu ever since Madara started to conjure the chakra for this next jutsu. His sharingan began to spin, but we didnt even notice it because you and Kalina were to busy trying to heal me on the ground." "Madara is almost finished gathering the chakra for this jutsu, without hesitation he will throw it at the earth, and If it hits, this earth will cease to exist." "So your telling me you never died with Rai, and I never killed Madara?" Marrik closed his eyes and responded slowly, "That is correct, Madara made that vision just for you.. of his defeat and my death. It kept you distracted while he gathered chakra for that huge ball hovering over him." Sanmita turns away from Marrik and at Madara to see a large flaming ball with what seems to be dark energy surrounding it. "Together Sanmita, If we combine the last of our chakra, it will be enough to defeat Madara. But this chakra is special, The chakra we will combine is pure chakra and good chakra to go against that huge amount of negative energy Madara has summoned." "You have a pure heart Sanmita, our chakra should be able to consume and destroy Madara and his last ditch weapon once and for all." The Storm Sage lifted his head and gazed at his scroll beside Sanmita's leg. "Right.." "Find the one titled Forbidden Jutsu: Neos Reanimation." Sanmita flipped the scroll rapidly until she found the jutsu titled Neos Reanimation. "Alright, The plan is to summon The First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Seventh Hokages. They will be reanimated and they will use their chakra in combination with ours to help us contain that negative energy and bring Madara down." "But because I dont have the stregnth left to use the jutsu. You have to preform this jutsu, and quickly." "Once you preform the jutsu, I need you to maintain concentration on the seal. This is my technique, and wasnt intended to be used by you. It requires a huge load of chakra and extreme concentration. Your reanimating six dead people at once and this could prove most disasterous if you were to perish." Sanmita nodded and began making hand symbols for the jutsu. Marrik then cought his breath and began speaking, "Ever shinobi who has come before us, Lend us your power, aid us in defeating this evil once and for all." "Every landform, shinobi, an object that inhabit or once inhabited this world give us your power." "I come to you, Previous Hokages of Konaha, I ask for the Brutality and Fiercness of the First Lord Hokage, The Nobility and Uniqueness of the Second Lord Hokage, The Wisdom and Courage of the Third Lord Hokage, The Talent and Power of The Legendary Fourth Lord Hokage, The Will and the Pride of the Fifth Lord Hokage, and The Heart and Honor of the Seventh Lord Hokage." "We call forth the Light of Konaha, The Hokages of the Leaf. Stand tall and help us defeat our foe. For generations Madara Uchiha has tortured this world, let it end today." "Forbidden Jutsu of the Tenth Hokage: Neos Reanimation!" Then, both Sanmita and Marrik took turns in shouting "First!" "Second!" "Third!" "Fourth!" "Fifth!" "Seventh!" Then, each casket began to rise from the ground and when it opened a figure stood tall looking at Madara. Each figure started to glow golden and scream to the heavens. Marrik slowly lifted his hand on Sanmita's back. "Alright Sanmita, Call forth the power, and let it explode! Do it now Sanmita!" The girl took a deep breath and it seemed everything started to moven in slow motion. Sanmita pushed both of her hand forward and shouted along with the rest of the Kage. Then! A golden wave emited from the Kage and Sanmita and rushed toward Madara and the mass of negative energy that he was holding. "Sanmita, please dont hold back, If you do we will never defeat him. Let it explode Sanmita, all the lives lost, all the people hes killed, all the damage and destruction done to the Five Nations over this course of time, all the sacrifices made. Let your power explode Sanmita!" Marrik then continued to let the little chakra he had left rage out, adding to the wave of golden essance. "My dear Sanmita, Its ok to not hold back, I understand that you dont like letting everything go. But if you will please, think about Renshi and what sacrifice he made for this village. Think about the pain the people of this village went through, its ok Sanmita. Bring Justice to this Ninja World." "But First Lord Hokage..." Sanmita started to speak to Hashirama btu she was cut off my Minato. "The First is a strong man Sanmita, please believe in him. Trust his word. Hashirama knows that if we do not let go of everything Madara will win this power struggle. For my son Naruto and my wife Kalina, and all the lives lost during the Nine Tail Fox Invasion, Madara, you will face the wrath of The Fourth Lord Hokage!" Minato's energy then expanded and the golden wave's power increased tenfold. "I guess there right.." Sanmita closed her eyes and began to reach deep inside herself..
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:44 am

Sanmita prodded within herself, trying to search the reason why she couldn't go at madara at full capacity. She was gambling a lot on this one attack, that was why she held back just enough chakra so she could finish the fight off. But...that was not the reason why she was weak against the attack. No. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then she realized. She was struggling to remain conscious. A deeper part of her knew that if she let that small string go, she will fall into a huge abyss, and may not recover for a long time. Despite being 19 physically, she was still a 13 year old, with a little more maturity than others. Still, that was not enough for all she suffered during this war.

But then, at that moment she realized, if she didn't let go, she would be in for more. So in any case, loss was hers. Why not save others then? It was much more..right, than sitting later being a sanmita-kebab or worse, an uchiha consort. Decided, sanmita fought against all her instincts and channeled her efforts to defeat madara.

Her form glowed. The kage, including the alive one, saw her as she started giving of an etheral glow, almost pearly in the sun. Suddenly, the pure gold ray the kage were sending against madara started multipying in size, and a silvery thread surrounded it, criss-crossing like a thread. The net formed, and inside, the golden energy became a lighter shade, yet the energy seemed more dense than before. The net changed its shape into a large urn, and the gold energy settled within. Sanmita fell on her knees with exhaustion, but kept the constant flow. Marrik was already on his knees, so were the other kage. "Is everyone ready?" Marrik managed, and all nodded. Above, madara had completed the ball of fire, and panting visibly. But he managed a smirk, "Your attempts are futile. No amount of fancy lights can oppose this jutsu. Haaaaaa!!!" He released the ball, and below, the kage transferred full control of their energy on sanmita, who spread it all through the urn she made and directed it straight at the fireball. The two energies met, and a fight for domination ensued. The forms of previous kage dissolved. The two jutsu created heavy shockwaves, one of which caused madara to be thrown to the grond. The other came, aimed straight at marrik, who was on his fours. Sanmita shielded him from damage by jumping in front. Her ribs burned, and she felt a warm feeling on her torso, which she realised, when she looked down, was blood. Her blood. She stood up shakily. Above, the golden ball had engulfed the fire, and was pulsating heavily, until it burst like a supernova. The light, and madara's technique were both gone.

"No! How could that happen! That technique was unrivaled!" Madara charged at sanmita, and she blocked him just in time. "I think its time we finish it. And now, this won't be a stupid genjutsu you pulled on me. I think its time the prophecy is fulfilled." Madara luaghed through his teeth, "you need a sword of wind girl. You don't have that. We disarmed you when, aah sasuke was planting his seed in you, don't you remember?"
Sanmita grabbed his hair roughly, and planted a well aimed kick. Madara groaned, and backflipped. "No girl. You are weak. You can't kill me. And the one who could is lying there like a ragdoll. If I am correct, then he will not be able to do anything for a few days, if he remains alive. But I won't let that happen." He came at sanmita, but this time, he sidestepped the last moment and caught sanmita from behind. Sanmita struggled, and he tightened his grip. "See, you will die now. No wind blade, nothing."

"Madara, you underestimated me." Sanmita said simply, and relaxed. Madara frowned, but then, his eyes popped open as he felt something piercing him. "What..." He looked down. Sanmita was holding a small chakra sensitive kunai, and thrusted it deep into her abdomen, and across it, into his own. The blade could not hane done it, but added wind chakra, and it did job. "I will not give you an easy death now Madara. Be sure of that. Ninken: metal hurricane." Sanmita pushed herself out of the blade, just when the blade started churning right within his body. He screamed, with eyes bloodshot, and blood seeping out of his wound. Sanmita kept her hand on his chest, "forbidden celestial release: seal of the underworld." The writhing madara was surrounded by a purple seal, with intricate patters over it. His absorption was much slower, because he was feebly trying to break out, and partly because sanmita was too weak. But after a few moments, he was engulfed completely, and sanmita finally fell. With her last remaining chakra, she tried to heal her abdomen, but only managed to stop bleeding before she lost consciousness.

When Kalina saw the strange golden light die down, she realized that an end to the fight was coming. So, despite the danger, she turned herself and started heading straight towards the battlefield. That was the only reason why sanmita and marrik were found before either one of them could have died. Marrik had suffered from complete chakra exhaustion, a few fractured bones. Despite being shielded by sanmita, the shockwaves had caught him, and he was really in bad condition. Sanmita on the other hand, was in a very bad condition. Six broken ribs, a gaping hole in her abdomen, her right arm broken, a few concussions, and bruises, plenty of them. Kalina gave both of them a quick first aid, and then quickly did some handseals. "kuchiose no jutsu." A medium sized bird was summoned. Kalina hoisted sanmita on herself, while the brid carried marrik, as they made their way to the sea in order to catch a boat for Wave.

The fight was won. According to statistics, madara's men had been killed with a low number of casualities. Those who were left had surrendered, and they were taken into custody by raikage. The world had been saved yet again, while its savior was now fighting another fight for survival.
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:45 am

Inari's house had become a temporary infirmary. Despite the flourishing economy, the medical department of the wave was limited. They had managed to accomodate everyone, but Sanmita and Marrik needed extra care. Sakura and kalina were working on those two continously in order to patch them up. Physically, both were fine, but marrik was in temporary comatose. Sanmita was not well at all. Her injuries had been healed. But she was not letting anyone come near herself. She kept screaming, her hands balled into fists, one over her chest, other abdomen, whenever these episodes started. It was worse when any guy was around. After that, she was too tired, and fell asleep. But she wasn't relieved even during her sleep as she kept screaming as if she had a nightmare.

Sakura first tried calming jutsu, but that didn't help. Instead, sanmita used to keep staring over the ceiling, not saying a word. Fourth day of these episodes, sakura decided that they will take sanmita to konoha asap so that the yamanaka's could help her know what the problem was. So the konoha group, save naruto and hinata(naruto wanted to be with his small brother-like figure a little longer) came back home.

Ofcourse, for kalina, who had not known renshi was alive, watching him on the gates was a pleasant surprise. After giving him a nice sisterly lecture, she had let him go. He had smiled apologitically, but his eyes always rested on sanmita, who was still sleeping. Sakura immediately took marrik and sanmita to hospital, and called Ino. She informed the reception about her appointment, and asked the receptionist to send her straight in the room.

"Forehead, you called?" Ino came in the room, and sakura looked back. "Aah ino-pig. Long time ehh?" Ino grinned, "yea. But I think you didn't call me to chat, but work. So?" Sakura sighed, "okay okay. Ino pig, you told me that you know a jutsu with which you can help another person to enter someone else's mind. Is it true?" Ino nodded, and sakura continued. "My patient, I believe, is in shock over something. I need to find the reason. Can you.." But ino interrupted, "I will help. When?" Sakura motioned her to follow. Sanmita was sleeping. "Sakura hold my hand. I will enter her mind." Sakura interlaced her fingers with ino, and ino started doing some handseals. "Enter!" She finished, and the two of them were suddenly standing in a small room dome like structure, with some links around a brain. "So forehead, where do we start?" Sakura pondered. "Let's start from the time when the Hokage and Sanmita fought."

So they did. They saw the whole fight, the kaiden hatake retrieval mission (where ino balled her fist and sakura sighed at the sight of the book, but turned incredulous when they found sanmita herself was an icha icha fan), the attack, sanmita's training. When the two of them saw sasuke, ino fought back a whimper, and sakura remained motionless. But at the part when he told sanmita that he would make her his, the two of them were horrified. "What the hell is that Uchiha saying. He is freaking nearly forty and she is just...fifteen." Ino growled, and sakura kept quiet. They watched further, and were in for a surprise. Sanmita knew how to contain herself. Despite the fact that the passion she had for renshi was overwhelming, she had not given in to them. They watched further on the fights, Renshi's betrayal, then her going for further training. Sakura jotted down everything that might have caused sanmita distress. They came to the part where she and naruto divided. They watched with horror, what sasuke did. "He......what.....NO!!!!" The sakura screamed, and ino hushed her, "sakura its alright, he is just using an illusion, see......" But stopped short, when she saw what sasuke did after illusion was over. "That bastard............." Ino murmered, and sakura buried her hands. "Sakura, do you want to see further? This....." But sakura shook her head, "continue please. She....needs us."

They continued watching. Then sakura kept noting everything. After the part when madara captured her, Ino felt her eyes widen, "wasn't that sasuke? I thought sanmita killed him....." Sakura stopped her "edo tensei, kabuto was not dead. In last war, don't you remember that dead soldiers were fighting us. I think he made some modifications in edo tensei so the person was not back as a pawn, but as a complete self. He did bring haku back with full conscience...." Sakura stoppoed short. There was it again, the blatant violation of sanmita. "Ino, please. Finish this..... I ..... Can't stand watching him do this." Ino comlied almost happily, but she did not end it. She just skipped those days, and went to the part when sanmita escaped. The memories were foggy because of the shock sanmita was in, but still, they were there. Sakura saw kalina using the jutsu, and her mouth popped open in horrorm "she.....what the hell, that worsened the whole shock thing. Bear seal deteriorates the process, the jutsu would provide only temporary relief, and.... That explains why she isn't responding. Damn." They watched further, but both were in shock, tears streaming over what they had witnessed. When it was over, the two of them stumbled out of her mind, and then the room. Kalina and renshi were outside, alond with Tenten. "Did you find out?! What......what happened?" Renshi asked them with alarm. But sakura had a far away look, and Ino managed, "The extent of damage is too much. We did not expect...she did not expect that it would be this extreme." Kalina prodded," but what was the cause?"

"The damage was worsened because of her techniques. They are forbidden because they increase the feelings of a person tenfolds, and she used that technique four times. But kalina, your technique was the final hammer. She was able to regain her thinking ability, but now that the jutsu has worn, she is suffering a lot more." Ino continued, as if kalina hadn't spoken.

Kalina took her arm. "But what was the cause? Damnit answer me.!!" And Ino's eyes flashed, "Do you seriously want to know? Do you have enough courage to listen what happened to her? Do you want me to recount the horrors she endured? It is a miracle she still fought, I would have died right there." Kalina took a step back at the broken expression on Ino's face. If something could cause this level of distress on someone like Ino, who was used to study minds and see gruesome memories, It was bad, really bad. Sakura whispered, "He snatched everything from her. Everything she struggled to preserve. Ino and I were so weak at her age, we never imagined he could be this barbaric, and we loved him. I loved him. Even now. I had never imagined he was capable of breaking someone for his benefit, not like this at least. She is strong, but she is human, and she lost. The sad part is, she had not given in at all, and still struggled, which made her loss worse. Had it been willing, we...horror.." Sakura started crying again. Renshi was not getting anything, "what is going on? What happened?" kalina stood frozen on the spot. Tenten looked at sakura,, "He didn't do what I think he did, right?" Tenten asked, but ino nodded, "he did exactly what you think, but in much worse way you are imagining."

Renshi asked again, "Wait, was she tortured? Did they stab her? Tsukiyomi? What did they do? And which 'he' are you talking about?" Ino snapped, "their are some things worse than a few cuts and jabs boy, even worse than death. She suffered through that. But you men don't understand anything do you? For you, a woman is just supposed to be a machine to produce babies, or even a release from your frustrations. If she opposes, you force her and walk away. You want to know what happened to her, Renshi haruno? She was raped, not once, not twice, but at least a hundred times, both physically and mentally, by none other than sasuke uchiha. He wanted her to carry his baby, so he used her. She fought, begged, but he had taken away her strength. She could have remained sad, but she fought continously, just so that people like us could have a safe future. Madara showed her how her parents died, how he killed you, and how she screamed everytime uchiha did her continously in order to torture her for three days. She was raped after every hour, broken as she was. If that was not enough, sasuke also used tsukiyomi, to extend their time upto a week. So, she has four weeks worth of...... She still fought. She killed both the uchiha. And now, people can celebrate while she writhes here."

Renshi remained rooted, his eyes wide. "She...uchiha....he, raped... No! That's.. I need to think" he fled the hospital, leaving four women behind. Kalina whispered, "he will be back." But Ino spoke," I know his kind. He won't return. This isn't some freakin fairytail, but life. His kinds are too chicken to accept a girl who has been like her. They tend to run away."

A few days later, sanmita had started to speak a little. She still had episodes, but she could manage some words. The first request she had was that she was taken to her house. Sakura had protested, but eventually, given in. So she was brought back into her quarters in the kazuki estate, a small cottage with a fountain running. Tenten, her aunt and uncle, and koko ofcourse, were doing their best to cheer her up, but to no avail. The screams of night, and the quiet of day continued. Tenten had told her parents about her, and that day on, they started to keep a watch on her so she didn't do anything rash.

One night, after she woke up with one of her screaming episodes, she sensed a hand on her headn and flinched. "Shhh. Its alright. Calm down, its me, Renshi." Sanmita looked at his face with her eyes wide. "Calm down. See, nothing dangerous. I am here girl. I know I behaved like a world class jerk by running away. I am sorry, I can't describe how much. Please, forgive me." Sanmita whispered, "It is me, who should ask forgiveness. Renshi, go back. Leave me alone please. I am not good, pure, as I was." "Because of what that uchiha did to you? Sanmita, that doesn't change anything. I have loved you, and will do that forever. Grasp that." But sanmita shook her head, "Its not just..that. I am disgusted by myself. Please go away, renshi."

"I will not go. And, what do you mean by disgusted. You didn't do anything..." Sanmita whimpered, "don't say that haruno. Don't tell me I did nothing wrong. You don't understand. After that first tsukiyomi, that experience, I knew renshi, and more than that, my body wanted more. I fought that instinct, but still... And that time when they captured me, renshi, I know how it felt. For me, it was forced, but it was pure lust for him... And I, like a fool..."

Renshi kept a finger on her lips, " I know, and it is natural. Well, not that I am an expert myself, but I have seen the victims. I can tell. And I will tell you what I told them, it is not a reason why you should degrade yourself. He was to blame, for forcing you against your belief."

Sanmita sighed, but suddenly pulled away. "Renshi..please go. I have not recovered from the...urges. If my control slips.." "Then you will pounce on me and attack right here ehh? Please, I am a willing candidate here." Renshi laughed, "but if you say so, I will wait a little. I would see that you first forgive yourself, and accept me. Then if your urges remain, well we will do something about them."

Sanmita managed a smile, "yeah. Right. Night with a ghost. You know undead who take young women are called incubus? Guess you are one too." And renshi grinned, "you are way behind the current affairs region. I am not your typical undead. I am alive, with soul and everything, which means I am not an incubus, but a pure human boy with a pure human girlfriend and an epic human life ahead." The two of them laughed, seeing how much they had suffered, they were still having a moment so simple and perfect, imagining the beautiful future unmarred by the past. It gave sanmita some hope.

For the next few days, sanmita's recovery was quite progressive. Nobody knew how that happened. She had started to smile, sometimes stupidly over nothing, as if a memory had come to her. Renshi had officially said sorry to her infront of tenten, and asked her to be his official girlfriend, and she complied. Marrik had also woken up from comatose, finally, making life even more perfect. Sanmita's medical tests were the only spot on the happiness, which said that due to extreme stress her body went through, her abilities had gone down by a whole level. She was an elite jounin level now, instead of a kage.

Renshi had requested tenten to let sanmita move in with him, and she had complied. So these two were now in same apartment, however in two different rooms. Having the girl he loved next door was playing havoc on poor guy, who wished so much to have the girl, but didn't want to force her again. Sanmita, on the other hand, was afraid to bring that up herself, so they were living more like bunk sharers than lovers. One day, sanmita was reading her icha icha again, when renshi walked in. "You are reading it again?" Sanmita looked up, "yeah. I think reading about love is good, jiraiya sama was a good writer." Renshi smiled, and came at her couch, " may I sit here?" Sanmita scooted to give him space, "how was office?" She asked, and renshi shrugged, "same. By the way, sakura told me that you will be fit to take missions by next week. Although there are remenants, they won't be bother." Sanmita grinned, "good. Its been a month since I have been resting. It feels like I have been grounded." "Okay. So where are you on that book?" Renshi asked, and sanmita looked at it, "oh I am when kitaro confesses to tsume. Want me to read it aloud?" Renshi shrugged, and sanmita started readeng, "'the rain raged on, the clouds seemed to battle just like her feelings. Kitaro loved her. Should she be happy, that the man she had loved always wanted her too, or horrified, that he was choosing something so impure. She wanted his happiness, but it didn't lie with her. He didn't know. Her face betrayed what she felt, and kitaro replied...'" Sanmita's voice broke, and renshi understood. "'Be not afraid, hime. I know you think you are not worthy. But that is exactly why I think you are priceless. You are humble and kind, to me and to others. It would be an honor if you say you love me, and I promise you, that right here in my arms shall I always hide you, safe and pure as you are. Just give me a chance.'" Sanmita looked up, and saw that he was looking straight at her. She sobbed again, and her expression was enough persuation. Renshi crashed his lips on hers, flipping her so he was on top of her. Some part of him asked him to stop, but sanmita responded to his kiss with a moan, grabbing his hair to secure his face further into hers, and renshi's control went out of the window. The kiss was broken when need for air arised, and he looked in her eyes, pleading to trust him. He kissed her again, his hand working on her clothes, which were soon discarded. He took a look on her, and his breadth hitched. She was exquisite. He traced the scars on her with his fingers, and sanmita shuddered. She realized, their was a difference between what happened during the war and what was happening now. The difference was of feelings. She liked renshi, and thus, could feel at that moment the feelings beneath his touch. With sasuke, she only felt pain. There was no comparison. That night was the epic, and next morning, when she woke up in his arms, she felt giddy. That increased tenfolds when Renshi said with a heavy blush, "I know I am doing this in wrong order, but how about we marry?" And sanmita just snuggled closed to him, "yeah. We can. Though I am not of age yet. Still 13 on papers, remember. Our ages together would make you look like a pedophile. You are what., 21?"

Renshi blushed deeper, "22 years actually. We...we will process your paper. Put in the info about training so your age would be 19. Then we will marry legally." And Sanmita laughed yet again, with renshi joining in. "Yeah we will........"
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Days keep passing by as Renshi and Sanmita grow closer and closer. The village begins to prosper once again, from the early work of Sanmita and the Tenth Fire Shadow. Each day Sanmita, Renshi, and Sakura check on Marrik in the hospital. “Renshi Haruno and Sanmita…” “How is Lord Hokage doing? Has his condition changed at all?” Sakura looked toward the ground as the three stood in Marrik’s room. “Im afraid not, His chakra is fully restored, his wounds have completely healed, and his vitals are stable.” “He should be up and moving, but his mind is still in a state of comatose.” Suddenly, a light breeze was felt by the shinobi inside Marrik’s room. “Marrik Hyuuga is very well alive. The Forbidden Jutsu he used should have killed him, but for some reason it didn’t.” Kaiden Hatake then jumped from the window and landed on the floor near Sakura. “Kaiden! Great timing, everyone is just sitting in here keeping Marrik Company.” The four shinobi sat down surrounding Marrik’s bed. “His room is so peaceful; everyone sent flowers and cards, and weapons.” Sanmita looked around at the amazing scenery inside Lord Hokage’s hospital room. “It reminds me when Kakashi Sensei was in the hospital…” “But he’s gone now, so is everyone else, Guy Sensei, Asuma Sensei, and everybody.” Then, all of a sudden, Marrik’s flak jacket pocket started to glow a golden aura until it grabbed the attention of Renshi. “Whats that inside Lord Hokage’s pocket?” Renshi stood up and walked and grabbed the object out of Marrik’s pocket. “I don’t believe it, It. It looks like one of The Fourth Hokage’s kunais.” Renshi handed Kaiden the kunai and Kaiden held it in his hand and stared at it. “It doesn’t make any sense, its like the kunai is trying to either grab our attention by lighting up or make reference to something.” “Let me see.” Renshi then handed Sanmita the kunai and Sanmita held it, feeling around its weird shape. The kunai then randomly dropped out of Sanmita’s hands onto the floor and began spinning like a 360. The four looked at the kunai as it spun rapidly on the floor. “Whats going on?” Everyone looked at each other as if they knew an answer. “I was hoping Sanmita would get hold of my Kunai.” A mysterious voice spoke inside the kunai to the four shinobi inside the room. “Your Hokage is safe here with me, It seems Madara had last one trick up his sleeve before Sanmita sent him to the underworld.” “But how Fourth Hokage?” “Well you see Renshi, Madara decided if he couldn’t defeat Marrik and Sanmita, that he would prevent Marrik from ever visiting the world of the present and living again.” “With the last of Madara’s chakra, he separated Marrik’s mind, body, soul, and spirit.” “The Tenth Hokage is not in a coma, but in suspended reanimation.” Kalina then broke down in tears ; saddened by the Fourth’s words. Renshi then cleared his voice and spoke, “Will he ever live again?” “Im guessing he never told you about the sacrifice he made to protect this village.” “He didn’t Lord Fourth, What happened.” The kunai then spun around on the floor and a bright white light flashed inside Marrik’s room, blinding everyone by the flare. Then, in the middle of everyone in the room stood what looked to be the Fourth Hokage’s spirit. “I cant hold this form for long, so ive got to make this quick.” “The jutsu Marrik used to destroy Madara for good, was a jutsu that Marrik created by himself.” “The jutsu allows anyone to bring back anybody from the dead in the form of a reanimation.” “It gives the user complete control over the reanimations, and the user can choose weather to let the reanimation retain its memories as well as abilities.” Everyone inside the room became amazed by Marrik’s found genius. “But it has a deadly cost, Similar to the Reaper Death Seal I created long ago.” The Fourth then gave a slight chuckle and said “Did you know I actually had a hand in developing that jutsu as well as many other jutsu Marrik uses?” “Anyway, when that jutsu is casted, the caster or user becomes teramally ill. The life span after the jutsu is little less than a year.” “I possess the power to restore Marrik to your world, but im afraid he can only remain for a month. After a month his mind, body, soul, and spirit will seprate once again and he will cease to exist.” “I want to see my husband one more time, please, please bring him back Minato..” Kalina continued to cry in Renshi’s shoulders as Sanmita processed what The Fourth just said. ‘Very well then.” The Fourth Hokage’s spirit then vanished back inside the kunai and it rose to the air and came down on Marrik’s chest, piercing it with its three prongs. Suddenly, the kunai disappeared and Marrik slowly raised his head from his pillow. “How is this possible? Kalina? Sanmita?” “MARRIK!” Kalina ran to the side of the bed and kissed Marrik’s cheek. In that instant she slapped Lord Hokage on the side of his face very hard. Marrik’s face turned red and he held it to the side. “How could you keep something like this from me, how could you!” “Because Kalina, I am the head of the household, I am entrusted with my village’s protection and I will do whatever necessary to protect it.” Marrik then looked at Sanmita and smiled. “Sanmita, I have one more job for you. Its an easy task, but I have something I need to teach you.” “What is it, Lord Hokage?” The room suddenly got quiet and everyone looked at the Storm Sage. “Your parents, when I visited the next world.. I can let you speak with them, But only one person knows how and that person was Orochimaru, but he is deceased, Kabutomaru however…” “Alright Lord Hokage, Ill do it.” “Excellent, Lets go to the training field, but first, Renshi!” Renshi gazed out the window. “Why won’t you look at me Renshi...” “Because im ashamed to look at you. I don’t deserve to be in your presence, I betrayed the very village you love so much, you died and came back to protect.” Marrik then looked down and looked back at Renshi. “Look at me…” Renshi still didn’t comply and still turned looking out the window. Marrik cleared his throat and said “That is an order Anbu Black Ops Commander. Look at me when I am speaking to you.” Renshi turned around and held his head down. “You are the exact opposite... Renshi you happen to be one of the brightest shinobi Konaha has produced since Shikamaru Nara.” “Your skills rival my own if not surpass.” “I made you the Anbu Black Ops Commander because I trust you and I know of your abilities.” “You’re my personal assistant and advisor because I trust you.” “Now I suggest you start acting like it Haruno. You make me sick, I honestly can’t stand you. But you’re my best friend and my comrade.” “Marrik…” ‘Renshi please save your breath, If you will please gather everyone in front of the mansion. I have an announcement to say.” Renshi nodded and leaped out the window. “Sanmita, Kalina, follow me please. And Sakura, Thanks for all your help. You’ve become so strong, and I know Lady Tsunade would be proud of you...” Sakura blushed and Marrik, Kalina, and Sanmita proceeded out of the room. Marrik, Sanmita, and Kalina walked towards the mansion and once inside, Marrik put on a standard Leaf Shinobi Uniform and his Flak Jacket. “Go to the top of the mansion and wait for me.” Both Kalina and Sanmita nodded and left to go upstairs. Hokage grabbed the Hokage Hat and Uniform and folded them and left for the rooftop. Once Marrik arrived, he looked down on all the shinobi and civilians below waiting for him to speak. “Shinobi and People of the Leaf, I have gathered you hear today because we have won this war.” Shouts started and cheers were screamed by almost everybody in the village. “Madara Uchiha is no more, and there is no longer a threat to this village.” “The Shinobi of the Leaf fought bravely against Madara’s forces and proved that we are truly united as one.” “Renshi Haruno and Sanmita please step forward in front of me.” Both Sanmita and Renshi stepped in front of Marrik and stood there looking down at the crowd. “These two ninja are the reason why we are alive and well today.” “If it were not for the efforts of these two shinobi, I would not be alive today and this village would not stand.” “There swift thinking and abilities are the type needed to represent this village.” “Commander Renshi Haruno of the Anbu Black Ops Division.” “As The Tenth Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, I hereby pronounce you Acting Supreme Commander of The Village Hidden in the Leaves.” “Your position is now directly under that of the Hokage.” “You will still be commander of the Anbu Black Ops Division, but you will now stay in Hokage Mansion, You will travel to all meetings with Lord Hokage, and you will handle matters that do not come to the Hokage’s attention.” “Every shinobi in this village must speak to Renshi Haruno for all mission details and request and village affairs. All Anbu Black Ops Members will now report and answer to Renshi Haruno.” Every shinobi in the village began to clap for Renshi as he accepted this position. “Marrik..” “Renshi, this is your day to shine.” Marrik then smiled and looked at Sanmita who was speaking to Renshi. “Wow, Renshi come on, you’re now Acting Supreme Commander of Konaha! That means your position is directly under Hokage.” “I know.. Im amazed he would put me in this position, It means a lot coming from Marrik.” “And now, for the true hero.. Sanmita.” “This female ninja happens to be your savior. If it were not for her, this village would be destroyed.” “Sanmita’s abilities…” Marrik clears his throat and says “Sanmita’s abilities have surpassed most shinobi in this village including my own.” “You probably don’t believe me, but it’s true. She held her own against me when we sparred long ago on the training grounds.” “But effective in a month’s time, I hereby declare Sanmita as my successor. Sanmita, you are the Eleventh Fire Shadow of the Hidden Leaf Village.” Screams, shouts, and handclaps were heard from everybody below the mansion as Hokage gave his title to Sanmita. Hokage then placed the Offical Hokage Hat on Sanmita’s head and placed the long robe around her arms and shoulders. “But Lord Hokage..” Marrik began to shake his head simotainously saying “Not a word Sanmita..” “You have earned this title and you deserve it. Without you, this entire village would be lost, everything that our successors have stood for over generations at a time would have been eradicated along with many shinobi.” “I entrust this village’s protection to you, Renshi, and Kalina.” “You are to defend this village until your day of death, if anyone threatens this village, bring them down with brute force and show them the power of all Hokages including myself who have come before you.” Marrik then turned and looked at Renshi and said “Haruno, I want you to promise me that you wont let any harm come to Sanmita, Promise me that you will respect and care for her until you die, Promise me that you will lead this village along with Sanmita into a new era of peace and prosperity, Respect her and honor her as your new Hokage, and more importantly, your new wife…” Both Renshi and Sanmita looked puzzled as to what Hokage was saying. “Haha, That’s right you too, this ceremony and your inauguration is my wedding gift to you Sanmita and Renshi.” All of a sudden the clouds grew dark and lightning ablazed everywhere in sight. “Whats going on Lord Hokage?” There were screams and shouts in the crowd as this weird event transpired. Suddenly, a flash of yellow light appeared before Sanmita, Kalina, Renshi, and Marrik. “Im sorry Marrik, Holding you in this dimention is taking a great strain on me, im afraid you have to come now..” Kalina looked around to see nobody moving and talking but the shinobi on top of the mansion. “What happened Minato?” The Blonde Hokage laughed and said, “Well we don’t need everyone seeing and viewing the fact that im standing before you, it could cause controversy.” Kalina smiled and said “You’re a showoff Lord Fourth.” Minato replied and said “Always have been always will be.” Sanmita paused and said, “So this is it Fourth Lord Hokage? Lord Hokage ahs to leave with you now?” Minato nodded and said, “Im afraid so, but fear not, he and I will always be with you in spirit.” Marrik smiled at his wife, Sanmita, and Renshi and then turned to look at Minato. “The will of fire shines brightly in you guys, use to protect and defend this village with all of your might.” Renshi smiled and shook Marrik’s hand, “I will Marrik, but when its my time, you and I are still going to settle whos the strongest!” Hokage turned sideways and smiled at Renshi, “Haha, yes we will Renshi, I cant wait for it.” Hokage then hugged his wife and gave her a last kiss. “I love you Kalina, don’t ever forget that.” Kalina smiled and started to blush. Marrik then walked over and punched Sanmita in the shoulder. “Take care kiddo, wait excuse me, Take care.. Lady Hokage.” Marrik bowed in front of Sanmita and smiled. “Ready Minato?” Minato grabbed Marrik’s hand and pulled him next to him. “Goodbye Everyone, Take care of this village!” Everyone nodded, and with a blinding flash of white light, Marrik and Minato were gone… That was the end of the reign of the Tenth Hokage. The Tenth Lord Hokage’s reign was a peaceful one, it had its time of strife and war. But overall, the Tenth proved to be a Hokage that would forever live on in the spirits of many shinobi. His harsh and stern lectures, his calculating demeanor, and most of all his will to fight no matter how or what the cost is. The Tenth was known as a man who deeply cared about his village and would let no harm come to it. He was willing to risk his life for that village because he knew in his heart that there would always be another shinobi ready to stand and take his place as the new head of household in the place he called home…

(Five years after these events occurred, Sanmita was the Eleventh Hokage of The Hidden Leaf Village, The second Kinotchi to have this title, first being Lady Tsunade also known as the Fifth Hokage. Sanmita grew up to become a Hokage like no other. Every man, woman, and child was known required to have some knowledge of the ninja arts just in case if there were any threat to the village to limit casualties. Together Sanmita and Renshi led the village into a time of prosperity which changed the ninja world as they knew it. Soon though, Sanmita and Renshi grew old and Sanmita chose a new Hokage, five minutes before Sanmita collapsed of a heart attack and left the ninja world. Sanmita was known as The Revolutionist of the Ninja World, because of her ability to change people’s way of thinking and to turn nations to her cause with words and diplomatic solutions not requiring the use of violence. That is until another threatened the village and a new savior was born to finish what The Tenth and The Eleventh Hokages started….)

SANMITA, THIS IS THE TENTH LORD HOKAGE SPEAKING,

THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL STORYLINE, NONE OF THIS EVER OCCURRED ON THE SITE OF KONAHA’S FINEST. THIS IS YOUR CHARACTER’S PERSONAL STORYLINE. EVERYTHING THAT HAS TRANSPIRED INSIDE THIS STORYLINE DOES NOT AFFECT NOR DEAL WITH THE EVENTS OF KONAHA’S FINEST. YOU DO NOT BECOME THE ELEVENTH HOKAGE, ONLY IN YOUR PERSONAL STORYLINE.
Thanks, Sanmita.
- Marrik Hyuuga
(Tenth Lord Hokage of The Hidden Leaf)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight   sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sanmitamaya and The Hokage's Practice Fight
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4